Last Updated on March 30, 2019
Abhyudaya Bank Previous Papers Pdf – Those who have registered for the AbhyudayaBank Exams can get to know the Abhyudaya Bank Clerk Previous Papers right here. We have gathered up and listed the Abhyudaya Bank Clerk Model Question Papers in Pdf format. Candidates may get to know the Abhyudaya Bank Clerk Exam Questions along with the Abhyudaya Bank Syllabus and Abhyudaya Bank Clerk Recruitment 2019 Notification link in the below important links section for your reference. Get the Abhyudaya Cooperative Bank Exam Question Papers Free Download Pdf in an easy manner.
Abhyudaya Bank Clerk Exam 2019-20 Overview
|Name of the Organization||Abhyudaya Co-Operative Bank of India|
|Name of the Posts||Clerk Post|
|Exam Date||10th March 2019|
|Job Location||All over India|
Abhyudaya Bank Clerk Previous Year Question Papers – Download
Abhyudaya Bank Board is conducting exams for different categories. Those who have registered for the Abhyudaya Bank Clerk Jobs should start up their preparation as that the Bank Clerk Exams are coming near. Those aspirants who have started up their preparation should get to know the proper syllabus details. Only reading all the listed subjects under the syllabus details will not increase your scoring. Candidates should practice with the Abhyudaya Bank Previous Year Question Paper. Referring through the Abhyudaya Bank Clerk Exam Papers will let you increase your confidence level in the exam. Questions that are listed in the Abhyudaya Bank Clerk Exam Question Paper may or may not appear in the exam, as they are listed just for your practice and reference.
Abhyudaya Co-operative Bank Exam Pattern 2019
Check out the Abhyudaya Bank Clerk Exam Pattern details here. Go through the Exam Pattern completely. Only when your clear with the exam pattern candidates can get an idea about the Exam. Get to the list of subjects and number of questions asked along with the total marks. Abhyudaya Cooperative Bank Exam is conducted for a time period of a total of 120 minutes.
|Subject Names||No. of questions||Max Marks||Time Period|
|General Awareness( with specific reference to the banking industry)||40||40|
|Total||200 Questions||200 Marks|
Abhyudaya Bank Clerk Previous Year Questions
|Abhyudaya Bank Clerk English Model Paper||Download|
|Abhyudaya Bank Reasoning Questions||Download|
|Abhyudaya Bank Numerical Ability Exam paper||Download|
|Abhyudaya Bank Clerk Computer Knowledge Questions||Download|
Important Links for Abhyudaya Bank Exam 2019-20
|Abhyudaya Bank Syllabus||Download Here|
|Abhyudaya Bank Recruitment||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
About Abhyudaya Bank Exam
- Abhyudaya Bank Exam is an objective type of exam
- There will be 40 questions from each subject.
- The maximum marks for each subject are 40 and the time duration is 120 minutes.
- For each wrong answer, 0.25 marks would be reduced.
- This is an online examination.
- Abhyudaya Bank Clerk Exam Subjects covers up,
- English language
- Numerical Ability
- General Awareness
- Computer Knowledge
Qualifying the Online Examination
- Candidates have to pass all the Objective type of exam through online mode.
- Those who select the wrong answer, 0.25 marks would be deducted from the scored marks.
- Passing Marks in each test will be decided by the Abhyudaya Bank Board on the basis of the performance in the exam taken together in each test to a minimum required level.
- Based on the Online Test candidates will be shortlisted for the Interview.
- Depending upon the number of vacancies aspirants those who rank with a good score will be called up for the Interview Process.
About the Test/ Examination
- The Online Examination would be conducted in Mumbai, Thane, Navi Mumbai, Pune, Nashik, Nanded, Nagpur, Aurangabad and Ahmednagar places. This is would depend upon the number of candidates and availability of examination centre.
- Candidates should appear for the exam in the Examination Centre with his/her own risk. Abhyudaya Bank will not be responsible for any loss or cause to the candidates during their travel time.
- No request for change of centre for Examination shall be accepted by the Abhyudaya Bank Board.
- Candidates have to submit their Online Examination Call Letter at the time of the online exam.
Documents to be verified in the examination hall
- Call letter along with the candidates currently valid photo identity in the original.
- Pan Card or Passport or Driving Licence or Voter’s Card with photograph.
- Photo identity proof issued on original letterhead by a Gazetted Officer.
- Examiners Representative or Identity Card issued by a recognised college (valid in the current year).
- Aadhar card with a photograph.
- Employee ID should be submitted to the invigilator for verification.
- The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List.
- If the identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Call Letter for online Examination should be a must.
- Photo-identity proof (as specified above) in the original is also a must.
- Candidates those who do not appear on time will not be permitted to attend the exam, so make sure you are on the time for the Bank Exam.