AFCAT Recruitment 2019 – Air Force Common Admission Test recruiting 163 candidates to fill their NCC Special Entry job in All Over India. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest AFCAT Notification 2019, Before applying to this job. Air Force Common Admission Test AFCAT Recruitment comes under the Government job sector. This is the great opportunity for the job seekers who are looking for the AFCAT Jobs.
Air Force Common Admission Test organization AFCAT Recruitment job applications are collected by online mode, through Official website i.e, afcat.cdac.in. Interested applicants can fill their application form via online mode. The application form for AFCAT Recruitment 2019 will be available online from 01st December 2019 to 30th December 2019.
AFCAT Recruitment 2019-20
|Name of the Board||Air Force Common Admission Test|
|No of Vacancies||163|
|Name of the post||Flying Branch, Ground Duty (Non-Technical) Branches & Ground Duty (Technical) Branch & Various.
|Job Category||Indian Air Force Jobs|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Starting Date to Apply||Update Soon|
|Last Date to Apply||Update Soon|
AFCAT Notification 2019-20 – afcat.cdac.in
The job seekers requested to check below article to know about the AFCAT Notification 2019 selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit, and applications fee. Aspirants stay tuned in this page for upcoming changes in AFCAT NCC Special Entry job 2019. For more accurate information on this AFCAT job notification, check their official website www.afcat.cdac.in.
AFCAT Jobs 2019-20 Vacancy Details
Air Force Common Admission Test requires following posts to fill their vacancies. Check the latest AFCAT Vacancy details below.
|AFCAT Entry||Flying||207/20F/SSC/M&W||SSC – 25|
|Ground Duty (Technical)||206/20T/PC/M
|AE(L): PC – 24, SSC – 32
AE(M): PC – 10, SSC – 14
|Ground Duty (Non-Technical)||206/20G/PC/M
|Admin: PC – 11, SSC – 15
Logistics: PC – 05, SSC – 09
Accounts: PC – 07, SSC – 11
|NCC Special Entry||Flying||207/20F/PC/M
|10% Seats out of CDSE Vacancies for PC Seats out of AFCAT Vacancies for SSC|
AFCAT Eligibility Criteria Details
As per the recent Air Force Common Admission Test notification 2019, the eligibility details for the NCC Special Entry job has given below. It is very important to check your qualification for this opportunity. If you have less qualification, you may not able to apply for this career. Here below you can find age limit and educational qualification required for AFCAT Entry job 2019.
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various Air Force Common Admission Test Recruitment 2019-20
|Post Name||Educational Qualification|
To apply for Air Force Common Admission Test job, the candidates required to attain following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. check the age limit details below.
- Flying Branch – 20 to 24 years as on January 2020 i.e. born between 02 January 1996 to 01 January 2000 (both dates inclusive). Upper age limit for candidates holding valid and current Commercial Pilot License issued by DGCA (India) is relaxable up to 26 years i.e. born between 02 Jan 1994 to 01 Jan 2000 (both dates inclusive)
- GD (Technical and non Technical Branches) – 20 to 26 Years as on 01 Jan 2020 i.e. born between 02 Jan 1994 to 01 Jan 2000 (both dates inclusive)
- SC/ST: 5 Years
- OBC: 3 Years
- Persons with Disabilities: 10 Yrs
- SC/ST PWD: 15 Yrs
- OBC PWD: 13 Yrs
For more reference kindly check the official notification 2019.
Air Force Common Admission Test may follow the following process to select the candidates. For more information check the official website.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
Air Force Common Admission Test NCC Special Entry Job salary details have been given below. The candidates can check various salary information below.
Flying Officer – Rs.56100 – 110700/-
As per the latest AFCAT Notification in 2019, there are no application fees to apply this 163 NCC Special Entry job vacancy. So The candidates go for another step.
Steps to apply for AFCAT Careers 2019-20
- Visit AFCAT Recruitment official website which is given the below table
- Search for NCC Special Entry notification link in careers/ Advertisements/ News page.
- Go through the online application link “Apply Now”
- Create your registration on the portal and Fill all correct details.
- Apply for the 163 NCC Special Entry job by clicking apply button
- Upload your scanned copy of photo and signature to their application form
- Ensure the given details are correct and accurate.
- Submit the application
- Adhar card is necessary for applying online application form.
- Take print your application form for future use.
Important Dates for AFCAT Notification 2019-20
|Starting Date to Apply||Update Soon|
|Last Date to Apply
Important Links for AFCAT Recruitment 2019-20
|Application Link||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|