Last Updated on February 19, 2019
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2019: Here is a great news for the candidates who are looking for the Doctor Job in the government sector. All Indian Institute of Medical Sciences has released the latest job notification where there are 280 Senior Resident posts are available. Selected candidates will be engaged in the Bhubaneswar location.
Candidates those who indent to apply for this job can apply and the online link will be available from 22-12-2018 at 10:00 am and the interview date will be on 15-01-2019 to 15-02-2019. Candidates are requested to check the below webpage to apply for the job. An incorrect application form will be rejected by the AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment Board.
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2019-19 Overview
|Name of the Board||All Indian Institute of Medical Sciences|
|No of Vacancies||280|
|Name of the post||Senior Resident Posts|
|Job Category||Odisha Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Bhubaneswar (Odisha)|
|Starting Date to Apply||04-12-2018|
|Online application will be available on Website||22-12-2018 at 10:00 am|
|Tentative Date of Interview||15-01-2019 to 15-02-2019|
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Notification 2019-19
Recruitment to the post of Senior Residents for the tenure period (3 years) for the session January 2019 and Admission to the post of Post-Doctoral Fellowship (PDF) in Cardio-Thoracic Anaesthesia for a maximum tenure period of 01(one) year for the Academic Session 2019-19 at AIIMS, Bhubaneswar. The online application is invited from Indian Citizens as per Govt. of India’s Residency Scheme, for the following tenure posts of Senior Residents in various Pre-clinical, Para-clinical and Clinical departments for a maximum period up to 3 years in the prescribed format.
Here applicants can check the eligibility criteria like educational qualification, application fee, pay scale, age limit, official notification and so on. Moreover, candidates can get to know the upcoming changes in the AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment. Scroll down the entire webpage to grab all the information.
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Vacancy Details 2019-19
All Indian Institute of Medical Sciences has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They give a huge surprise to the candidates. They invite 280 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details by below.
|Department||No Of Posts|
|Burns & Plastic Surgery||7|
|Forensic Medicine & Toxicology||1|
|Obst. & Gynaecology||1|
|Paediatrics & Neonatology||2|
Eligibility Criteria for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2019-19
As per the recent All Indian Institute of Medical Sciences AIIMS Recruitment 2019, the eligibility details for the Specialist Officers job has given below. It is very important to check your qualification for this opportunity. If you have less qualification, you may not able to apply for this career. Here below you can find age limit and educational qualification required for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2019-19
Educational Qualification for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2019
- A Postgraduate Medical degree viz. MD/MS/DM/M.Ch/DNB in their respective disciplines recognized by MCI /Institute of National Importance.
- To be Eligible to the Selection for these posts, the candidates should pass the qualifying examination by 31st December 2019 & result should be declared to this effect on or before this date. The tenure of qualifying degree should also be completed latest by 31st January 2019.
- Only those candidates who have been declared successful in their qualifying degree exam/viva-voce i.e DNB/MD/MS (as applicable) and will be completing their tenure for the same on or before 31st January 2019 will be eligible to be considered for these posts.
- In case of those who have appeared for the exam. / viva voce and result is yet to be declared then the applicant will be allowed to appear in theory and/or interview provisionally. In such cases, a bonafide certificate duly signed by the Head of the Institute / Competent authority regarding the continuation of the course and probable date of completion of tenure may be produced/uploaded in the online application.
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Vacancy 2019 Age Limit
- For eligibility to apply for these posts, the upper age limit will be 37 years. This is relaxable for SC/ST candidates up to a maximum period of five years, for OBC candidates up to a maximum period of three years. In case of Orthopaedics Physical Handicapped (OPH) candidates, age relaxation is up to a maximum period of 5years for General Category, 8 years for OBC category and 10 years for SC/ST category candidates. Those who have finished 3 years Residency Scheme are not eligible.
- For those applying for these posts after completing DM/M.Ch courses, the upper age limit as on the last date of receipt of application will be 35 years. The age limit is further relaxable for SC/ST candidates, OBC candidates & OPH candidates will be as above.
Selection Process for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2019
- The written examination will only be conducted when a number of applicants are more than three times than the number of posts advertised. However, there will be no written test for the post against which less number of applications are received than the vacancies. Director, AIIMS, Bhubaneswar will have the discretion to decide for which post written the examination to be conducted and for which post there will be no written examination. The decision thereof will be final.
Pay Scale for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Vacancy
- Rs.18,750+6600 (Grade Pay)+NPA plus other usual Allowances or revised pay scale as per 7th CPC as applicable. (Level– 11 of the Pay Matrix (Pre-revised P.B. – 3, entry pay of the Rs. 67, 700/- P.M. + usual allowance as admissible under rules)
|General / OBC Category||Rs. 1000/- with transaction charges, as applicable.|
|SC/ST Category||Rs. 500/- + Transaction Charges as applicable.|
|OPH Category||No Application Fees|
Payment to be made to AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2019 through NEFT and a soft copy of the same is required to be uploaded along with the online application.
Mode of Payment
Transfer through NEFT:
Payable at Bank of India, AIIMS, Bhubaneswar Campus Branch, Odisha
How to apply for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2019-19
- Visit the official website which is given below
- Search for Senior Resident Posts notification link in careers/ Advertisements/ News page.
- Download or view the official notification on their official website itself.
- Check and verify your eligibility for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment
- Go through the online application link “Apply Now”
- Create your registration on AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment and Fill all correct details.
- Apply for the 260 posts by clicking the apply button
- Upload your scanned copy of photo and signature to their application form
- Ensure the given details are correct and accurate.
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2019 – Important Dates
|Date of Advt||04-12-2018|
|Last Date to Apply Online||30 Days.|
|Online application will be available on Website|| 22-12-2018 at 10:00 am|
|Tentative Date of Interview|| 15-01-2019 to 15-02-2019|
AIIMS Recruitment 2019 – Important Links