Last Updated on April 20, 2019
AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2019: All India Institute of Medical Sciences has announced a recruitment notification to hire 48 vacancies of Junior Resident Posts. The posting would be in Delhi. Candidates those who want to get into AIIMS Delhi Vacancy 2019 can utilize this opportunity and apply for it before it expires. The recruitment process will be done through the Interview process. So, Interested aspirants must send their application forms on or before 26th April 2019. And Interview will be held on 30th April 2019. However, get complete details of AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2019 from the following sections of this page.
AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2019-20 Overview
|Name of the Board||All India Institute of Medical Sciences|
|Number of Vacancies||48|
|Name of the Posts||Junior Resident|
|Job Category||Delhi Govt Jobs|
|Application Mode||Interview Process|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last date to send the application form||26th April 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||30th April 2019|
AIIMS Recruitment 2019 – aiims.edu
The latest government recruitment is open up by the All India Institue of Medical Science of New Delhi. Around 48 posts are open with a good scope in the Medical field. Important links and dates for the AIIMS Delhi Careers are listed below. The eligibility details for the AIIMS Recruitment is allocated as per post wise in the below section. Check your age limit and pay scale details for the AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2019 and then apply for the posts. Competitors will be selected for the AIIMS Delhi Jobs based on the performance in the Written Examination and Interview Process.
AIIMS Delhi Jobs 2019 Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancy|
|Junior Resident (Non-Academic)||48|
|Department wise Vacancy Details|
|Burns and Plastic Surgery||02|
|Neurosurgery (Trauma Centre)||02|
|Radiology (Trauma Centre)||01|
|Surgery (Trauma Centre)||09|
Eligibility Criteria for AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2019
- Junior Resident: People who desire to apply for Junior Resident post in AIIMS Recruitment must be qualified in MBBS or its equivalent degree from any Govt recognized or by MCI/DMC can eligible to apply for this post.
- Furthermore detailed information on Educational Qualification, Applicants can refer the official notification which is linked below.
The Age Limit for AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2019 is listed below.
- Refer official notification
Candidates will be selected for the AIIMS Recruitment 2019 based on the performance in the
- Interview Process
Pay Scale details
Refer the AIIMS Delhi Jobs 2019 to know about the pay scale details for post wise vacancies.
- Junior Resident: Rs.15,600/- to Rs.56,100/- with Grade Pay of Rs.5,400/- PM
- There was no reference of Application Fee in Official notification
How to Apply for AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2019?
- Click on the Application Form provided below.
- Fill the Application form with the required details and attach the required documents.
- Then Submit to the below given postal address on or Before 12:00 Noon, 24th April 2019.
Jawaharlal Auditorium/Conference Hall,
All India Institute of Medical Sciences,
New Delhi – 110608
AIIMS Delhi Notification 2019 – Important Dates
|Advertisement Date||April 2019|
|Last Date to Send Application Form||24th April 2019|
|Interview Date||30th April 2019|
AIIMS Recruitment 2019 – Important Links
|Official Website||Click Here|
Recommended Jobs for You
About AIIMS Delhi
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi (AIIMS New Delhi) is a medical college and medical research public university based in New Delhi, India.
- The AIIMS was established in 1956 and operates autonomously under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
- AIIMS New Delhi is governed by the All India Institute of Medical Sciences Act, 1956.
- AIIMS was established in 1956 in New Delhi after then Prime Minister of India Jawaharlal Nehru’s initial proposal to set up the institute in Calcutta was turned down by the then Chief Minister of West Bengal Bidhan Chandra Roy.
- It was the vision of Rajkumari Amrit Kaur, the first Health Minister of India, to establish an institute of such nature in India.