Last Updated on July 12, 2019
AP Grama Volunteer Recruitment 2019 – Happy to update you! The Andhra Pradesh government has been announced a paper notice for AP Grama Volunteer Recruitment 2019 on last month. Now today, The Govt of Andhra Pradesh is going to release an official confirmation of AP Grama Volunteer Recruitment notification 2019 by releasing official notification on its official portal i.e, www.ap.gov.in. This APGV notification brings happiness on unemployed youth who are struggling to get a Govt Job. Well, By this recruitment, the AP Govt is going to provide job opportunity for 4,33,126 unemployed youth. Hence, Read out the complete article to get aware of the complete APGV Notification 2019 recruitment process.
AP Grama Volunteer Recruitment 2019 Overview
|Name of the Board||Andhra Pradesh State Government|
|Name of the Posts||Village Volunteer (Grama Volunteer)|
|Number of Vacancies||4,33,126|
|Starting Date to Apply||22nd June 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||05th July 2019|
|Application Mode||Apply Online|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Job Category||AP Govt Jobs|
AP Grama Volunteer Notification 2019 – Latest Update
As said by the Chief Minister of AP Mr.YS Jagan Mohan Reddy, to vanish the unemployment in the state, he took an initial step by offering APGV Recruitment notification for 4,33,126 vacancies. The recruitment process will start from today. People who interested in this APGV Notification 2019 can start applying from the stipulated dates. Since the official notification is not yet released but people can start applying Online/Offline by 22nd June 2019, by some genuine sources. However, in this article, we have shared the complete recruitment process along with an apply online link (will be live Soon). So, we advised the applicants to make use of this article and apply for AP Grama Volunteer Recruitment 2019.
As per the above paper cut, lady applicants will have a 50% reservation. So, people who have an age limit of 18 to 35 with a minimum qualification of 10th class can eligible to apply for this post. The interesting part of this recruitment process, people from the same panchayat or village have a chance to select their leader. One person will be elected from 50 families. This is an impressive decision towards unemployed youth who can start their career with a motive to hard work for empowerments of their own villages as a village volunteer. Selected candidates will get a salary of 5,000 every month by the state government. Hence, Checkout complete recruitment process from the below sections of this page.
ఎపి గ్రామా వాలంటీర్ నోటిఫికేషన్ 2019 Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No of vacancies|
|Village Volunteer (Grama Volunteer)||4,33,126|
|District wise Vacancy Details|
|Sri Potti Sriramulu Nellore||1,192|
Note: These are not an exact vacancy count. It might change according to AP Govt Rules & Regulations.
Eligibility Criteria for AP Grama Volunteer Recruitment 2019
As per the Notification, we are going to describe you about the Eligibility Criteria like Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Selection Process, Application Fee, Online Application & other necessary details to apply for AP Grama Volunteer Notification 2019. Get it from the upcoming sections of this page.
Here are the Educational Qualification details of AP Grama Volunteer Jobs 2019-20.
- People who belong to Tanda: Applicant must have passed in 10th/12th Class from any Govt recognized institution or Board can eligible to apply.
- People who belong to Towns: Must have passed in Degree from any recognized instituion or university can eligible to apply.
The Age Limit for APGV Recruitment 2019 is listed below.
- Minimum: 18 Years
- Maximum: 35 Years
- Age Relaxation will be applicable as per the rules of AP Govt.
- Grama Volunteer: 5,000/- Per Month
- As per rules
The Selection process of AP Grama Volunteer Recruitment 2019 is as follows.
- Written Test
Selection Process of Village Volunteers
- The recruitment process of AP Grama Volunteers made a constructive way so that people won’t unsatisfied. the Villages & Municipal wards will be considered as one unit. In Villages, Mandal will be considered as one. As per the reservation rule, applicants will be categorized as per their reservation. The interesting part is Women ha been given 50% reservation.
- The Shortlisting process will be done by Municipal Commissioner in the city level & MPDO in Mandal level.
- All the eligible candidates will be called for interview in Mandal level.
- For recruitment of AP Grama Volunteer Recruitment Notification, the govt has appointed 3 members where they will be formed into a committee in Mandal & Village levels. While in cities, municipal commissioner or Deputy Commissioner will be treated as Chairman, Tahsildar, district collector and one more officer will be formed in a committee.
- Mandal & City level officers will conduct interviews for the shortlisted candidates. Candidates understandings of government welfare scheme, Social awareness of the candidates, the behavior of the candidates, social conscious will be seen in the interviews.
- Once, the interview process has been cleared, applicants are allowed to take 6 days of training before appointing into duties.
How to Apply for AP Grama Volunteer Recruitment 2019?
- Click on the Online Apply link provided below.
- Find careers corner on the official website.
- Get Official Notification, Read it carefully.
- Fill the Online Application form with the required details and Upload the required documents.
- Pay Application Fee
- Then Click on the Submit button to finish the application process.
- Finally, Take a Print of application for future use.
AP Grama Volunteer Notification 2019 – Important Dates
|Advertisement Date||22nd June 2019|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||22nd June 2019|
|Last Date to Apply Online||05th July 2019|
|Screening of Applications||10th July 2019|
|Interview Dates||11th July 2019 to 25th July 2019|
|Final Selection of Candidates||01st August 2019|
|Training for Selected Candidates||05th August 2019 to 10th August 2019|
|Joining Dates||15th August 2019|
APGV Recruitment 2019 – Important Links
|Paper Notice (Sakshi)||Click Here|
|Application Link||Server 1 | Server 2 | Server 3|
|AP Grama Volunteer User Manual (Telugu)||Click Here|
|AP Grama Volunteer User Manual (English)||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Why Isarkariresults.com for AP Grama Volunteer Recruitment 2019?
Now you may raise a question that, Why Isarkariresults.com for AP Grama Volunteer Vacancy 2019? Why not others? Here is a solution for you. Here on this dedicated page of APGV/APVV Recruitment 2019, we will be listed a complete recruitment process along with Online Application form links. Apart from this, here you can get Syllabus, Previous Papers, Admit Cards & other details once it gets released from the officials of AP Govt under one roof. In Future, if you don’t want to miss any notification released from AP Govt Jobs, Subscribe to our newsletter or be regular to our page.