Last Updated on February 11, 2019
APPSC JL Notification 2019 – Here is a piece of amazing news for the applicants who are eagerly waiting for Junior Lecturer Notification in Andhra Pradesh. In recent days, The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission announced a recruitment notification to fill 237 Junior Lecturer Posts. The official notification was officially announced by the authorities of APPSC from the official site of www.psc.ap.gov.in on this month of December 2018. Well, the present article fully loaded with the information of APPSC JL Notification 2019. Check it out!!
APPSC JL Notification 2019-20 Overview
|Name of the Board||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Posts||Junior Lecturer|
|Number of Vacancies||237|
|Starting Date to Apply||18th January 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||08th February 2019|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Job Category||AP Govt Jobs|
AP JL Notification 2019 – psc.ap.gov.in
People who look forward to apply for Junior Lecturer post in AP JL Notification 2019 can find a complete picture of the recruitment process right here. The opening dates will start on 18th January 2019. So, whoever wants to apply for this post can apply before 08th February 2019. Well, the board allows the candidates to apply for the above post through Online. So, We have listed here complete eligibility criteria of AP JL Vacancy 2019 along with Online Application Links. So, Applicants are advised to make use of this article and apply for APPSC JL Notification 2019 before the last date.
Before going to apply for any govt Jobs, Applicant must check the eligibility criteria. this is the initial step towards applying for any kind of Govt Jobs. Through this page, we are going to describe you about the Eligibility Criteria like Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Selection Process, Application Fee, Online Application & other necessary details to apply for Junior Lecturer post in AP Junior Lecturer Notification 2019. Get it from the upcoming sections of this page.
AP Junior Lecturer Notification 2018-19 Vacancy Details
Here are the Vacancy details of APPSC JL Notifications 2019-20.
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria for APPSC JL Recruitment 2019-20
Here are the Educational Qualification details of AP Junior Lecturer Notification 2019-20.
- Junior Lecturer: Applicants should have qualified in PG degree in MA or M.Sc or M.com in the relevant subject with a minimum of 50% marks from any govt recognized institution or university can eligible to apply for this post.
- JL for Civics Subject: Applicants can possess the second class PG degree in Politics or political science or Public Administration with a minimum of 50% marks in relevant fields can apply for this post.
- To know more about Educational Qualification please refer to the official notification which is linked below.
The Age Limit for APPSC JL Notification 2019 is listed below.
- Minimum: 18 Years
- Maximum: 42 Years
- For SC/ST&BC: 05 Years
- Physically Handicapped Persons: 10 Years
- NCC Candidates: 03 Years
- AP State Govt Employee: 05 Years
- Retrenched Temporary Employee: 03 Years
The Salary structure of Constable post in APPSC Notification is as follow,
- Junior Lecturer: Rs.37,100/- to Rs.91,450/- Per Month
The Selection process of APPSC Junior Lecturer Notification 2019 is as follows.
- Written Exam
- Document Verification
- Application Fee: Rs. 250/-
- General Candidates: Rs.120/-
- For SC/ST/BC & others: exempted from examination fee i.e, 120/-
- for more, refer official notification.
AP JL Recruitment 2019-20 – Online Application Form
On this page of APPSC, we are taking you through Online Application Form & other important links. As per the notification, Applicants required to fill Online Application on or before 08th February 2019. The board allows only online applications. So, applicants can keep this in mind and fill the form carefully. Along with the application form we also listed steps to apply for APPSC JL Notification 2019-20. So make use of this article and apply for APPSC JL Jobs 2019.
How to Apply for AP JL Notification 2019?
- Click on the Online Apply link provided below.
- Find careers corner on the official website.
- Click on Junior Lecturer Notification link.
- Get Official Notification, Read it carefully.
- Fill the Online Application form with required details and Upload required documents.
- Pay Application Fee (If required)
- Then Click on Submit button to finish the application process.
- Finally, Take a Print of application for future use.
AP Junior Lecturer Notification 2019 – Important Dates
|Advertisement Date||December 2018|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||18th January 2019|
|Last Date to Apply Online||08th February 2019|
APPSC JL Notification 2019 – Important Links
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
|Previous Papers||Get Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Why Isarkariresults.com for AP JL Notification 2019?
Now you may raise a question that, Why Isarkariresults.com for AP Junior Lecturer Notification 2019? Why not others? Here is a solution for you. Here on this dedicated page, we will be listed a complete recruitment process along with Online Application form links. Apart from this, here you can get Syllabus, Previous Papers, Admit Cards & other details once it gets released from the officials of the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission under one roof. In Future, if you don’t want to miss any notification released from AP JL Notification 2019, Subscribe to our newsletter or be regular to our page. Hence, Applicants are advised to make use of this article and apply for APPSC JL Notification 2019-20.