Last Updated on February 21, 2019
Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle Board will soon release the result of Post Man, Mail Guard, GDS and other various posts. Candidates who have applied for AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2019 can check their results here. As per the reports, there are a huge number of candidates have applied for AP Postal Circle Jobs 2019. The AP Postal Department Answer Key will be soon released once the examination is conducted. Now, the applicants who have applied for various posts and have completed their written test are eagerly waiting for AP Postal Circle Results 2019. Candidates you need not worry about the exam results. As the results of AP Postal Circle are released in the official website, we keep updating on this page. Go through this article to know more details about the AP Postal Circle Exam Results 2019.
AP Postal Circle Results 2019
Aspirants who have done with the written test of AP Postal Circle must attain some marks to get forward for the interview round. Candidates who have scored good marks in the written exam will only proceed to the next round. The AP Postal Circle Cut Off Marks will be announced at the time of result. The Cut Off marks for AP Postal Recruitment for various posts will be decided by the Andhra Pradesh Postal Department Board based on various factors
AP Postal Result Details
|Name of the Board||Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle|
|Name of the Post||MTS,Postman & Other Posts|
|Examination Date||April/ May 2019|
|AP Postal Circle Result Release Date||Updated Soon|
|Result Card Link||Updated Soon|
AP Postal Circle Results – Updated Soon
How to Check AP Postal Exam Results 2019?
- Visit the Official Website ie.appost.in
- Then click on the AP Postal Results 2019
- Then Enter the required information like the registration number & Password (if required)
- Candidates then click on the submit button.
- Now you will get the results in a pdf format.
- Download the results form.
- Then check the results with your hall ticket number or name.
Expected Cutoff Marks for AP Postal Exam 2019?
Sectional Cut Off / Qualifying Score for Mathematics, English Language, Telugu & General Knowledge
- 10 Marks for OC candidates
- 8 Marks for SC / ST candidates
- 9 Marks for OBC candidates
Overall Cut Off / Qualifying Score
- 40 Marks for OC candidates
- 33 Marks for SC / ST candidates
- 37 Marks for OBC candidates