Last Updated on February 11, 2019
APPSC Group 1 Notification 2019: Andhra Pradesh PublicService Commission recently announced a notification to recruit 169 Vacancies through APPSC Group 1 Notification 2019. The vacancies include DSP, Deputy Collector, Municipal Commissioner, Regional Transport Officer & other vacancies. The people who are waiting to apply for the above post through APPSC Group 1 Notification 2019 can make use of this opportunity and apply for APPSC Recruitment 2019. Hence, Read the complete article to get more details about APPSC Group 1 Notification details.
As per some genuine information, The starting date to apply for these posts in APPSC Group 1 Services is 07th January 2019. While the last date to apply online for this post is
28th January 2019 Extended to 07th February 2019. However, Applicant can check other details of APPSC Notification 2019 through the official website i.e, psc.ap.gov.in
APPSC Group 1 Notification 2019 Overview – psc.ap.gov.in
|Name of the Organization||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Posts||DSP, Deputy Collector, Municipal Commissioner & other posts|
|Starting Date to Apply||07th January 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply|
|Category||AP Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Official Website||www. psc.ap.gov.in or apspsc.gov.in|
APPSC Group 1 Notification 2019 – APPSC Recruitment 2019
As we know that Andhra Pradesh was one of the biggest states in India. After bifurcated from Telangana the state became a small state. Due to this the sate face a lot of unemployment and other issues. After releasing of the APPSC Notification 2019 The people from AP get relaxed about unemployment issue. People from both the Telugu state can apply for the APPSC Group 1 Notification Vacancies. As an applicant of APPSC Group 1 candidate must be aware of all the Eligibility details. So, we have covered all the Recruitment process with Eligibility Criteria in this article. Hence, Applicant can check in the further sections of this page to get details of APPSC Group 1.
Here on this page, we have taken to the applicants through recruitment process like how to apply for APPSC Group 1 Recruitment 2019, APPSC Important Dates, APPSC Important Links etc. On the other side, we have updated the APPSC Eligibility Criteria like Educational Qualification, Selection process, Age Limit, Salary Structure, Application Fee & other details of APPSC Group 1 Examination Notification 2019. Scroll down to get complete information about APPSC Gr 1 Recruitment 2019.
>>> Also Check AP Police Recruitment 2019 Here <<<
ఏపీపీఎస్సీ గ్రూప్ 1 Notification 2019 Vacancy Details – APPSC Jobs
|Name of the post||Number of Vacancies|
|Dy.Superintendent of Police – Civil||28|
|Dy.Superintendent of Jails (Men)||02|
|District Fire Officer||01|
|Assistant Treasury Officer/Assistant Accountant officer||13|
|Regional Transport Officer||05|
|Assistant Probation & Excise Superintendent||11|
|Mandal Parishad Development Officer||48|
|District Employment Officer||02|
|District Tribal Welfare Officer||01|
|District Social Welfare Officer||01|
|District B.C. Welfare Officer||01|
|District Panchayat Officer||01|
|Municipal Commissioner Grade – II||01|
|Administrative Officer / Lay Secretary & Treasurer||06|
|Assistant Audit Officer||07|
APPSC Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Details – psc.ap.gov.in
The following are the post wise Educational Qualification detail of APPSC Notification 2019.
- Deputy Collector: Applicant must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in any stream from any Govt recognized institution or university can apply.
- Assistant Commissioner: Candidates should have completed Bachelor’s Degree from any university under Central Act can apply for this post.
- Dy.Superintendent of Police – Civil: Applicants should processes a bachelor’s degree from any govt recognized institution or university can apply for this post.
- Other posts: Aspirant should have Bachelor Degree from any govt recognized institution or university can apply for the above post in APPSC GR 1 Notification 2019.
- To get detailed information of Educational Qualification of APPSC Notification 2019, Applicant can check in the Official Notification.
Candidates must have below given Age limit for APPSC Jobs 2019.
- For Dy.Superintendent of Police – Civil: 21 to 28 Years Changed to 21 to 30
- Deputy Supindent of Jails (MEN): 18 to 28 Years Changed to 18 to 28
- District Fire Officers: 21 to 26 Years Changed to 21 to 28 Years
- Assistant Prohibition & Excise Superintendent: 18 to 26 Years Changed to 18 to 28
- For others: 18 to 42 Years
- Age Relaxation will be applicable as per the rules of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission.
The Applicant will get prescribed pay scale as per post for Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Group 1 Notification 2019
- Deputy Collector : Rs.40,270/- to Rs.93,780/-
- Assistant Commissioner: Rs.40,270/- to Rs.93,780/-
- Dy.Superintendent of Police – Civil: Rs.40,270/- to Rs.93,780/-
- Dy.Superintendent of Jails (Men): Rs.20,680/- to Rs.46,960/-
- District Fire Officer: Rs.37,100/- to Rs.91,450/-
- Assistant Treasury Officer: Rs.35,120/- to Rs.87,130/-
- Regional Transport Officer: Rs.37,100/- to Rs.91,450/-
- Assistant Probation & Excise Superintendent: Rs.35,120/- to Rs.87,130/-
- Mandal Parishad Development Officer: Rs.35,120/- to Rs.87,130/-
- District Registrar: Rs.37,100/- to Rs.91,450/-
- District Employment Officer: Rs.35,120/- to Rs.87,130/-
- Deputy Registrar: Rs.37,100/- to Rs.91,450/-
- Municipal Commissioner Grade – II: Rs.35,120/- to Rs.87,130/-
- Administrative Officer / Lay Secretary & Treasurer: Rs.35,120/- to Rs.87,130/-
- Assistant Audit Officer: Rs.35,120/- to Rs.87,130/-
- For others: Rs.37,100/- to Rs.91,450/-
Applicants must pay the below-given Application Fee for APPSC Group 1 2019 Notification.
- Application Fee: Rs.250/-
- Examination Fee: Rs.120/-
- No Exam Fee for SC/ST/BC & others.
- In case of corrections, Rs.100/- per correction will be charged.
Applicants will be select through the below-given criteria for APPSC Group 1 Notification.
- Prelims Examination
- Mains Examination
How to Apply for APPSC Group 1 2019 Notification – APPSC Notification 2019
- Click one the APPSC Online apply link provided below.
- Find careers corner on the official website.
- Click on APPSC Group 1 Notification 2019 link.
- Get Official Notification, Read it carefully.
- Fill the APPSC Online Application form with required details and Upload required documents.
- Pay Application Fee
- Then Click on Submit button to finish the application process.
- Finally, Take a Print of application for future use.
APPSC Group 1 Notification 2019 Important Dates
|Starting Date to Apply Online||07th January 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply Online|
|Last date for payment of Fee|
|Date for Downloading hall tickets||07 days before the exam|
|Date of Preliminary Exam||10th March 2019|
|Date of Main Examination||10th to 22nd June 2019|
APPSC Notification 2019 – Important Links
|Date Extended Notice||Download|
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|APPSC Group 1 Syllabus||Get Here|
|APPSC Group 1 Previous Papers||Get Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
APPSC Group 1 Exam Pattern 2019
Applicants who are eagerly searching for APPSC Group 1 Notification 2019 can check here the complete exam pattern for both the exams like Prelims & Mains. Hence, Applicants can get Exam pattern of APPSC Group 1 Notification for the year 2019 in the below sections of this page.
APPSC Group 1 Prelims Exam Pattern
|SL No||Exam Type||Subject||Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1||Objective Type||General Studies & Mental Ability||150||150||90 Minutes|
APPSC Group 1 Mains Exam Pattern
|SL No||Exam Type||Papers||Marks|
|1||Conventional Type||General English||150 Marks|
|2||Descriptive Type Test||II||150|
APPSC Group 1 Syllabus 2019
The applicants who are searching for APPSC Group 1 Syllabus 2019 can stop their searches here. Candidates can get all the updated syllabus for APPSC Group 1 examination. Hence, check the below sections of this page to get more details of APPSC Syllabus 2019.
AP PSC Group 1 Prelims Syllabus 2019
- Current Affairs
- General Science
- History of India
- Indian Polity & its Governance
- India’s Economic Reforms
- Disaster Management
- Data Analysis
- Logical Reasoning
AP PSC Group 1 Mains Syllabus 2019
- Vocabulary Usage
- Reading Comprehension
- Functional Grammar
Click on the below APPSC Group 1 Syllabus link to get complete syllabus of Group 1 Examination.
Why Isarkariresults.com for APPSC Group 1 Notification 2019
Sarkari Result is the one stop Solution for all your APPSC Group 1 Notification 2019. Here on this page, we will provide all the Notifications and Updates Released by Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment Board. We are Promising the Users that, will never miss any of the APPSC Group 1 Jobs 2019. Candidates need to do a Simple Task to Stay Updated with APPSC Group 1 Notification 2019, that is they have to visit www.isarkariresults.com daily or subscribe to our Notifications. An applicant can get all the details of the APPSC Group 1 Recruitment 2019 here.