Last Updated on January 17, 2019
APPSC One Time Registration: Candidates get the guidelines for APPSC One Time Profile Registration Process in this article. For APPSC One Time Profile Registration, aspirants should have a Login ID and Password. Job Seekers can apply easily for Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment through APPSC OTPR Registration Process. Applicants must fill the Andhra Pradesh PSC Online Application form directly for APPSC Recruitment / Exam. You don’t need to register yourself, again and again, if you register yourself one time for APPSC OTPR. To apply for any recruitment or exam you have to enter your ID and Password on the official web portal. Modification or editing can be done at their registration time by the applicants. Applicants must go through this page to get more information about APPSC One Time Registration 2019.
APPSC OTPR Registration 2019 – APPSC One Time Registration
We know that Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission board will publish the recruitment notification time to time for filling up various vacant posts, so here we are going to tell you that how can you register for APPSC OTPR Login and apply for and how do you get rid of getting registered again and again? Candidates can apply for APPSC One Time Registration Login by following the steps mentioned below on this page.
Mandatory things for APPSC One Time Registration 2019
If you have applied for APPSC Recruitment 2019, then make sure you have below mandatory things during the registration process.
|Aadhar Card||Basic Details|
|>>> APPSC Notification 2019 <<<|
10th Standard Info:
|Intermediate (10+2 Standard) Details|
APPSC OTPR Registration Steps
If you want to apply for APPSC, then first visit the official website for APPSC i.e psc.ap.gov.in.
In the home page, Scroll Down you will find One Time Registration
Then a screen will be displayed, which is shown below. If you are a new user then click on New Registration
After Clicking the New Registration, a Screen will appear like this. Fill all the required details
Step 5: – Important Steps for APPSC One Time Registration
- Enter your Aadhar Number & fill out the name as mentioned in the Aadhar Card.
- Fill your name as per SSC Mark sheet/Certificate, in the Basic Details section.
- Mention your Date of Birth same as recorded in SSC Mark sheet/Certificate.
- Fill in your details like Birth Place Details such as Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, District, Mandal, Village, Community, Mother Tongue, Religion.
- Then fill the Identification marks in the given two columns.
- Then you have to choose Yes/No for some Questions such as
- Are you Differently Abled Person?
- Are you an Ex-service Person?
- Have you worked as Instructor in NCC?
- Are you retrenched temporary employee in the State Census Department?
- Are you Employed?
- Provide complete details of Correspondance Address as well as Permanent Address.
- Are you an Ex-Employee in Government?
- Enter your valid mobile number and email id in the given space for further communications.
- Then mention some of your few details like District, Year of Passing and School Name from Class 4th to Class 9th.
- Provide details of Class 10th and Class 12th education such as District, Board, School Name, Hall Ticket Number, Month & Year of Passing, Group (For Class 12th only), Percentage Secured (For Class 10th only).
- Enter your educational details of Diploma/Graduation/Post Graduation/M.Phil/ Ph.D. and some additional qualification.
- Upload your recent passport size photo with the file size not more than 50 KB and (3.5cmx4.5cm) in dimension should have the name of the candidate and the date on which the photograph is taken in JPEG/JPG format.
- Upload your signature of file size not more than 30 KB and (3.5cmx1.5cm) in dimension in JPEG/JPG format.
- Click on the given box given in the “Notification Alert” section too if you are interested in receiving Notification Alerts from APPSC.
- Then select the box given under “Declaration” section and click on the “Preview” button to cross-check the filled in details.
- Before Clicking on the “Submit” button for the submission of the form, check all details.
- A Pop Up will appear on the screen having Reference Id (APXXXXXXX) and click on “Ok” button.
- APPSC One Time Registration filled in form will appear on the screen. Click on “Print” button to take a printout of it.
- Use the generated Reference Id to log in and apply for APPSC vacancies.
If you are an existing user or the one who has completed the registration process, then Click on Login at the top right side of the page
Step 7: – APPSC One Time Registration
Then Enter your User ID, Password & Captcha & press login.
If you have forgotten password, then click on Forgot Password, then a screen will be displayed like this. Enter your User ID and click on Get OTP. An OTP will be generated to your registered mobile number.
Once after the completion for registration, if you want to modify the application, then click on Modify Registration.
APPSC OTPR Registration
Therefore, we have provided the complete detailed step procedure for APPSC One Time Registration in this article. So Job Seekers follow the steps and check the registration method for APPSC OTPR Registration in order to apply for APPSC Recruitment 2019. So stay tuned to our isarkariresults.com page to know and get more updates about the APPSC Jobs and One Time Registration process for APPSC Recruitment 2019.