APTET Syllabus 2019 – Candidates those who want to crack through the Teachers Eligibility Test Exam conducted by the Andhra Pradesh Government. Get to know the proper exam syllabus and exam pattern details right here. We have gathered and listed out the updated Andhra Pradesh TET Exam 2019 details right here in the below section. Get to know the Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test Selection Process and important links regarding the AP Teacher Eligibility Test Syllabus Pdf.
Andhra Pradesh TET Syllabus Pdf Download
Started preparing for the Teacher Eligibility Test of Andhra Pradesh then you must get to know the proper exam syllabus details. During the exam searching up for the Syllabus and Exam Pattern would be a complicated job for the examiners. To help you out during the exam time we have made your job easy. We have gathered and listed out the updated TET Exam Syllabus and TET Exam Pattern of Andhra Pradesh from the official site for your reference during the exam timing. Make sure you do not skip around any topics that are listed below and do cover up the topics. Examiners can get the Teacher Eligibility Test for Paper I and Paper II Exam Pattern details, which give you the outlet of the Andhra Pradesh TET Examination.
AP Teacher Eligibility Test Exam 2019 Selection Process
Candidates will be selected for the APTET Exam based on the performance in
- Written Examination
- Interview Process
Andhra Pradesh TET Exam Pattern 2019
Andhra Pradesh TET Exam Pattern – Paper I
|Name of the Subjects||No of Questions||Total Marks||Total Duration|
|Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30||2 Hours 30 Mins|
|Language – I||30||30|
|Language – II||30||30|
Andhra Pradesh Teacher Exam Pattern – Paper II
|Name of the Subjects||No. of Questions||Total Marks||Total Duration|
|Child Development & Pedagogy (compulsory)||30||30||2 Hours 30 Mins|
|Language I (compulsory)||30||30|
|Language II (compulsory)||20 + 10 = 30||20 + 10 = 30|
|For Mathematics and Science teacher: Mathematics and Science||60||60|
|For Social Studies/Social Science teacher: Social Science|
|Any other teacher: either (a) or (b)|
Andhra Pradesh TET Exam Syllabus 2019-20
APTET Syllabus for Child Development and Pedagogy
- Child Development (Primary School Child).
- Learning and Pedagogy.
- The Concept of Inclusive education and understanding children with special needs.
TET Exam Syllabus for Language I (Hindi)
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Error Detection.
- Plural Forms.
- Translation of Sentences, etc.
AP Teachers Eligibility Test Language II (English) Exam Syllabus
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold).
- Active and Passive Voice.
- Idioms and Phrases.
- Spotting Errors.
- Joining Sentences.
- Passage Completion.
- Para Completion.
- Error Correction (Underlined Part).
- Fill in the blanks.
- Sentence Completion.
- Sentence Arrangement.
- Sentence Improvement.
- Spelling Test.
AP TET Syllabus 2019 for Environmental Studies
- Clothes, Dresses & their care.
- Festivals (school, family & national).
- Group songs.
- Living and nonliving.
- Disaster management.
- Local Bodies (Rural & urban).
- National property.
- Geographical features and changes.
- Disposal of solid waste.
- Transportation, communication and its development.
- Community Buildings.
- First Aid.
- Parts of Body (internal & external).
- Natural Resources.
- Basic needs.
- Days and Nights.
- Our Surroundings.
- Food, resources, and care.
- Solar System.
- Habitats, types.
- Health, good habits & personal hygiene.
- Looking after the trees, plants & animals.
- Parts of plants.
- Weather & climate.
Teachers Eligibility Test Mathematics Exam Syllabus
- Data Handling.
- Shapes & Spatial Understanding.
- Addition and Subtraction.
- LCM & HCF.
Andhra Pradesh TET Syllabus | Pedagogical Issues
- Concept & Nature of Social Science/Social Studies.
- Sources – Primary & Secondary.
- Class Room Processes, activities and discourse.
- Developing Critical thinking.
- Inquiry/Empirical Evidence.
- Projects Work.
- Problems of teaching Social Science/Social Studies.
Important Links for AP TET Exam Syllabus 2019
|APTET Syllabus Pdf||Download|
|APTET Previous Year Question Paper||Download|
|Official Website||Click Here|