Bhabha Atomic Research Center will release the BARC Scientific Officer Result today by evening. As per the Schedule, the Exam Result for the Scientific Officer should be declared on 11th April 2019. But the BARC board has postponed the result date and it is declared on 16th April 2019. Candidates who have appeared for the exam can check their results from the link provided below. For more information about the BARC Scientific Officer Exam Result, the candidates can visit the official website i.e barc.gov.in.
BARC Scientific Officer Result 2019
The Recruitment Process for the BARC Scientific Officer Post has been closed on 04th February 2019. Candidates who have got a valid GATE score has applied for the recruitment process. The Bhabha Atomic Research Center has conducted the Online Examination for the Scientific Officers Posts from 09th March 2019 to 15th March 2019. The recruitment is done through the GATE Score and the exam score. The candidates who have applied must for the scientific officer post were supposed to upload their GATE scorecard by 27th March 2019. The BARC board will release the result based on their GATE Score and main Exam Score.
BARC Scientific Officer Post – Overview
|Name of the Board||Bhabha Atomic Research Center|
|Name of the Post||Scientific Officer|
|Result Release Date||16th April 2019|
|Scientific Officer Result Link||Released – Check Below|
Important Dates of BARC Scientific Officer Recruitment through GATE 2019
|Starting Date to fill Online Application||26th December 2018|
|Last Date for Registration for BARC||04th February 2019|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application Form||05th February 2019|
|Admit Card Download Date||15th February 2019|
|Online Examination Date||09th March 2019 to 15th March 2019|
|Last Date to Upload GATE Scorecard||27th March 2019|
|Short List Candidates for Interview Result||16th April 2019|
|Interview Slot booking for qualified candidates||17th April 2019 to 21st April 2019|
|Interview Date||15th June 2019|
|List of Selected Candidates in Interview||Last Week of June|
|Last Date for Selected OCES-2019 Candidates desirous of DGFS to give details of M.Tech/ M.Chem.Engg. admission in a DGFS institute||04th July 2019|
|Declaration of List of Persons Selected for DGFS-2019||Second week of July 2019|
Final BARC Result 2019 for Scientific Officers
|Code||Name of the Subject||Short Listed Candidates List|
How to Check BARC Scientific Officer Result 2019?
- Visit the official website of Bhabha Atomic Research Center i.e barc.gov.in
- In the Home page, you will find Career Opportunities on the top.
- Under Career Opportunities, you will find Recruitment.
- In the Recruitment, Click on Interview & Results.
- In the result Page, you can find the result for various posts.
- Click on the result which you want to check.
- The Result will be downloaded in the PDF format.
- In the PDF check your result by using your name or roll number.
- Take the printout of the result for further reference.
BARC Scientific Officer Selection Process
- Candidates will be shortlisted based on their performance in GATE and BARC Online test.
- After that, they have to face a personal interview.
- They must attend the interview with all their testimonials in original along with a set of copies.
- Selection Interviews of short-listed candidates will be conducted in Mumbai (in all disciplines except Geology and Geophysics) and Hyderabad (in Geology and Geophysics).
- Outstation applicants will be paid two-way second-class sleeper train fare, from their registered residential address, by shortest route or actual fare whichever is less.
- Candidates who clear the interview will be selected as “Scientific Officer.
Once the selection process is done, the candidates who got selected will have a training module. Once the candidate completes the training, they will be given the appointment at one of the nuclear establishments. Candidates will be given the post of Group C Scientific Officer once they complete one-year OCEG training. The DGFS training is for 2 years, once the candidate completed that training they will be appointed as Group A Scientific Officers.