Last Updated on April 16, 2019
BHEL Engineer Recruitment 2019 – Latest announcement from Corporate Research & Development, Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited. The board is going to hire a total of 145 candidates for Engineer & Executive Trainee Posts. People intend to apply for the Engineer & Executive Trainee Posts in BHEL Recruitment 2019 can start applying from 16th April 2019. While the Online Application Form will close off on 06th May 2019. Well, Check out complete details of BHEL Engineer Recruitment from the below sections of this page.
BHEL Engineer Recruitment 2019-20 Overview
|Name of the Board||Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited|
|Name of the Posts||Engineer & Executive Trainee|
|Number of Vacancies||145|
|Starting Date to Apply||16th April 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||06th May 2019|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
BHEL Engineer & Executive Trainee Recruitment 2019
People who have a minimum educational Qualification of B.Tech or B.E in relevant fields can eligible to apply for this post in BHEL Careers 2019-20. To make avail of complete eligibility details like Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Age Limit, Salary Structure & other details of BHEL Recruitment we have listed here. Get it from the upcoming sections of this page.
Also Check: SSC MTS Recruitment 2019 – 10,000+ Vacancies
BHEL Vacancy 2019 Details
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Engineer & Executive Trainee||145|
|Branch wise Vacancy Details|
|Engineer Trainee – Mechanical||40|
|Engineer Trainee – Electrical||30|
|Engineer Trainee – Civil||20|
|Engineer Trainee – Chemical||10|
|Executive Trainee – HR||20|
|Executive Trainee – Finance||25|
Eligibility Criteria for BHEL Engineer Recruitment 2019
- Engineer Trainee: Candidates should have qualified in B.Tech in streams like Mechanical/Civil/Electrical/Chemical from any Govt recognized institution or University can eligible to apply for this post.
- Executive Trainee – HR: Should have passed in Graduation with minimum of 60% marks with 2 years Post Graduation degree in Human Resource from a recognized institution can apply for this post.
- Executive Trainee – Finance: Should have passed in Bachelor’s Degree with qualified in Cost, Charted or works accounts can apply.
The following are the maximum age limits of BHEL Engineer Recruitment 2019.
- For Engineer Trainee: 27 Years (Candidates born before 01/04/1992 are not eligible to apply)
- Engineer Trainee with PG Degree: 29 Years
- Executive Trainee – HR: 29 Years
- Executive Trainee – Finance: 29 Years (Candidates born before 01/04/1990 are not eligible to apply)
- As per the rules of BHEL Recruitment Board
During the Training Period:
- Engineer & Executive Trainee: Rs.50,000/- to Rs.1,60,000/-
- Engineer & Executive Trainee: Rs.60,000/- to Rs.1,80,000/-
- For General/EWS/OBC Candidates: Rs.800/-
- SC/ST/PWD: Rs.300/-
- Application Fee should be paid through Online mode only.
- Online Examination
- Personal Interview.
How to Apply for BHEL Engineer Recruitment 2019?
- Click on the Official link provided below.
- Find careers corner on the official website.
- Click on the Engineer & Executive Trainee Notification 2019 link.
- Get Official Notification, Read it carefully.
- Fill the Online Application form with required details and Upload the required documents.
- Pay Application Fee.
- Then Click on Submit button to finish the application process.
- Finally, Take a Print of application for future use.
BHEL Recruitment 2019 – Important Dates
|Starting Date to Apply Online||16th April 2019 @ 10:00 PM|
|Last Date to Apply Online||06th May 2019 @11:45 PM|
|Last date for payment of Application Fee||05th May 2019 @ 6:00 PM|
|Date of Examination||25 & 26th May 2019|
BHEL Engineer Notification 2019 – Important Links
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Recommended Jobs for you:
> ONGC Recruitment 2019 – 785 Vacancies
> SBI Recruitment 2019 – 10,904 Vacancies
> CRPF Recruitment 2019 – 21,039 Vacancies
> UPSC Recruitment 2019 – 2528 Vacancies
> SSC Recruitment 2019 – 12,000+ Vacancies