Last Updated on February 19, 2019
BHU Recruitment 2019: Great News for the Job seekers who are looking for the government jobs in Uttar Pradesh. The Banaras Hindu University has announced the latest job notification for the post of Staff Nurse with 1305 Vacancies, Candidates those who are interested to fill the vacancies can apply for this posts on or before the last date. The application form will be available on the official website @ bhu.ac.in.in from 29th January 2019 to 16th February 2019
Applicants who are shortlisted for these posts will be placed in the Uttar Pradesh Location. Candidates are advised not to send the hard copy of the application form. If any candidates sent the hard copy of the application form, the same will not be entertained. Applicants can fill the application form only through Online mode. While filling the application form candidates should be very careful. Read the entire article to get detailed information about the BHU Recruitment 2019
BHURecruitment 2019 Overview
|Name of the Board||Banaras Hindu University (BHU)|
|No of Vacancies||1305|
|Name of the post||Staff Nurse|
|Job Category||Uttar Pradesh Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Starting Date to Apply||29th January 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||16th February 2019|
|Official Website|| bhu.ac.in|
BHU Jobs 2019 Details – bhu.ac.in
Applicants can submit the application form vial Online. There is a separate online recruitment form for Group ‘A’, ‘B’ & ‘C’ and School teaching posts. Applicants shall first register on the Recruitment & Assessment Cell portal on the BHU website, after which, they can fill up the prescribed electronic application form online. Separate applications shall be submitted for different positions. Candidates have to fill the mandatory fields to complete filling the application form. Incomplete applications will not be considered and will be REJECTED. So while filling the application form applicants should be very careful. Check the below webpage to get more details regarding the BHU Jobs 2019.
Candidates those who have passed their B.Sc nursing or GNM diploma done candidates can apply for the nursing officer position. There should be 30 months of experience in 50 bedded hospital are eligible for applying this post. Applicants should possess a certain age limit to fill the BHU vacancies 2019. As per the official notification, candidates are requested to pay the application fee via Online mode. Here in the below webpage, applicants can find the eligibility details like educational Qualification, Application fee, Age limit, Salary Details, Official Notification and so on. Moreover in the below webpage candidates can get the latest and upcoming job BHU job alert here. So scroll Down the entire webpage to grab the entire information and all the best for the BHU Recruitment 2019.
|Post Name||Vacancy Details|
|Group-B (School Teaching Posts)||825|
BHU Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
As per the recent Banaras Hindu University (BHU), there are 1305 vacancies are available. Applicants can check the below webpage to know the eligibility details in brief. If candidates have less Qualification then applicants cannot apply for the BHU Jobs 2019.
Here are the BHU Recruitment 2019 Educational Details.
- B.Sc nursing or GNM diploma done candidates can apply for the nursing officer position. There should be 30 months of experience in 50 bedded hospital.
- Graduates with six months course in the computer for office automation, bookkeeping, and word processing can apply for junior clerk post.
- Degree/ post graduation holders can apply for TGT, PGT & PRT posts.
- Refer Official Website for more Information
- Minimum: 18 Years
- Maximum: 55 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
BHU Vacancy 2019 Group-wise monthly pay is as follows.
- For Group A posts: Rs.21700/- to Rs.69,100/-
- Group B posts: Rs.21700/-Rs.69,100/-
- Group C posts: Rs.18000/–Rs.56,900/-
Here is the Application fee for BHU Recruitment 2019
- For UR & OBC of Group A: Rs. 1000/-
- For UR & OBC of Group B & C of Non-teaching & School Teaching posts: Rs. 500/-
- The fee is to be paid through the payment gateway by online Internet Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card.
- No fee for SC, ST and PWD categories.
Steps to Apply for BHU Jobs 2019
- Visit the official Notification given below
- Read it carefully and if eligible then,
- Click On the Application link mentioned in the below webpage
- Fill the required details in the application form
- Pay the application fee via online mode
- Then click on the submit button
- Take the printout of the application form for future references.
Important Dates for BHU Recruitment 2019
|Advertisement Date||January 2019|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||29th January 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||16th February 2019|
Important Links for BHU Notification 2019