Last Updated on January 4, 2019
BMRCL Recruitment 2019: Good news for the Job Seekers. Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited has announced the official notification for the posts of Maintainer, JE & Section Engineer Posts. This Post gives a huge opening for the candidates who are looking for BMRCL Jobs 2019. BMRCL invites 174 Candidates to fill their vacancies. Interested candidates can fill the application form from 03rd January 2019 to 02nd February 2019.
This is the best opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for the Career in BMRCL. Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited organization job applications are collected by online mode, through http://english.bmrc.co.in/.Before filling the application form candidates can read the below webpage which helps to fill the application form in an easy manner. The incorrect application form will be rejected by the BMRCL Recruitment board. Scroll down the entire webpage to check the entire details about the BMRCL Recruitment 2019.
BMRCL Recruitment 2019 Overview
|Name of the Board||Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited|
|No of Vacancies||174|
|Name of the post||Maintainer, JE & Section Engineer Posts|
|Job Category||Karnataka Govt Jobs|
|Starting Date to Apply||03rd January 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||02nd February 2019|
BMRCL Jobs 2019 Overview
Candidates are requested to, read the instructions concerned and fill up accordingly. Enter all the details correctly and carefully. Candidates cannot use any special characters, only alphabets/numerals, as the case may be, should be used, except for the entry of Email ID and address for communication.
As per the recent Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited (BMRCL) notification 2019, the eligibility details for the Maintainer, JE & Section Engineer job has given below. Its is very important to check your qualification for this opportunity. If you have less qualification, you may not able to apply for this career. Here below you can find age limit and educational qualification required for BMRCL Maintainer, JE & Section Engineer job 2019.
BMRCL Vacancy 2019 Details
|Post Name||Vacancy Details|
|Junior Engineer (Systems)||11|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||10|
|Section Engineers (Systems)||11|
|Section Engineers (Civil)||08|
BMRCL Jobs 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Matriculation plus two years ITI in any one of the following specific Engineering
- AC Mechanics Mechanic Mechatronics or equivalent qualification.
Junior Engineer (Systems)
- Three years Engineering Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Electronics & Communication Engineering / Electronics Instrumentation & Control / Mechanical /Telecommunication / Computer Science and Engineering / Computer networking / Applied Electronics/ Digital Electronics/ Power Electronics/ Industrial Control or equivalent qualification.
Junior Engineer (Civil) & Section Engineers (Civil)
- Three years Engineering Diploma in Civil or equivalent qualification
- Engineering Degree in Civil or equivalent qualification.
Section Engineers (Systems)
- Engineering Degree in Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Electronics and Communication Engineering/ Instrumentation & Control Engineering / Mechanical / Telecommunication / Applied Electronics & Instrumentation/ Computer Science or equivalent qualification.
Candidates those who are applying for BMRCL Recruitment 2019 are requested to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. check the age limit details below.
For Gen/ UR Candidates – 50 years (As on 02.02.2019)
- SC/ST: 5 Yrs
- OBC: 3 Yrs
- Persons with Disabilities: 10 Yrs
- SC/ST PWD: 15 Yrs
- OBC PWD: 13 Yrs
BMRCL Recruitment may follow the following process to select the candidates.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
|Post Name||Salary Details|
|Maintainer||₹10170 – 18500 Per Month|
|Junior Engineer (Systems)||₹14000 – 26950 Per Month|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||₹14000 – 26950 Per Month|
|Section Engineers (Systems)||₹16000 – 30770 Per Month|
|Section Engineers (Civil)||₹16000 – 30770 Per Month|
- GM, Cat I, Cat IIa, Cat IIb, Cat IIIa, Cat IIIb candidates – ₹826
- SC/ST candidates – ₹354
- Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
Steps to Apply for BMRCL Recruitment 2019
- Check the official Notification given in the below webpage
- Download or view the official notification on their official website itself.
- Check and verify your eligibility for BMRCL Recruitment 2019.
- Go through an online application link “Apply Now”
- Create your registration on BMRCL and Fill all correct details.
- Apply for the 174 Maintainer, JE & Section Engineer job by clicking apply button
- Upload your scanned copy of photo and signature to their application form
- Ensure the given details are correct and accurate.
- Make the payment and Submit the application
- Take print your application form for future use.
Important Dates for BMRCL Jobs 2019
|Starting Date to Apply||03rd January 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||02nd February 2019|
Important Links for BMRCL Recruitment 2019
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Application Link||Click Here|
BMRCL Recruitment 2019: Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited (BMRCL) known as Namma Metro is considered as one of the second-longest operational metro networks in India. Every year it provides lakhs of job openings for candidates who are eager to join BMRCL. Job Seekers can get here every piece of information about BMRCL Jobs 2019 like Notification, Vacancy, Eligibility, Exam Dates etc. Eligible aspirants can apply for BMRCL Job Vacancies 2019 through bmrc.co.in. Get all the Live Updates of BMRCL Recruitment 2019 here.
BMRCL Recruitment 2019 Notifications
About Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited (BMRCL)
Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited (BMRCL) also known as Bengaluru Metro or Namma Metro is a joint venture of Indian Government and Karnakata State Government. BMRCL is a particular purpose vehicle committed to the responsibility of implementation of Bangalore Metro Rail Project. This project will add beauty to Bangalore skyline as well as bring comfort to traveling. In this way, Namma Metro is a significant addition to Bangalore City which is environment-friendly as it importantly offers to the reduction of carbon emissions.
The system has a North-South corridor – 24.20 km commencing at Nagasandra in the North and terminating at Puttenahalli in the South and an 18.10 km East-West corridor inciting from Baiyappanahalli in the East and ending at Mysore Road terminal in the West. This is designed in a way that it can provide a maximum speed of 80km/h, but the Research Design and Standards Organization (RDSO) has limited the rate to 67.50 km/h.
BMRCL Recruitment 2019 Job Opportunities
The aspirants wanted to work with Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited (BMRCL) can check the following article. In this article, we have tried to update the latest BMRCL Recruitment 2019. Every year, BMRCL recruits candidates from the different educational background. This year also, BMRCL has come up with a large number of vacancies and accepting application form from eligible and talented applicants.
Candidates who have completed their Graduation or Post-Graduation or Diploma in any stream can apply for the BMRCL Jobs 2019. Also, check the Vacancy Details, Recruitment Process, Eligibility Criteria, and other information of BMRCL Recruitment 2019 in the below sections of this page.
- Assistant Security Officer
- Chief Engineer
- Chief Engineer/ Advisor
- Assistant Engineer
- Assistant Executive Engineer
- Section Engineers (Networking)
- Junior Engineer (IT)
BMRCL gives the opportunity to all aspirants looking for a job. For Engineers, there are jobs like Chief Engineer, Chief Engineer/ Advisor, Assistant Engineer, Assistant Executive Engineer. Graduates and Diploma holders, there are jobs like Assistant Security Officer, Section Engineers, and Junior Engineers. Check the complete details of the BMRCL Careers in this article.
BMRCL Assistant Security Officer Job Description
Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited has circulated recruitment notification to hire retired personnel who is having 10 to 15 years of experience in the field of Security. All retired subedar or equivalent rank holder in Air Force and Army and Central Police Armed Forces, police sub-inspector from GoK are eligible to apply for the BMRCL Assistant Security Officer posts in Operation and Maintenance Wing in Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited. It is a contract based job.
Education Qualification: Candidates should be graduated in any discipline and must have an experience of 10 to 15 years in the security field.
Age Limit: The maximum age limit is 62 years.
- All applicants have to submit the application form in a prescribed format along with the required documents.
- Document Verification.
- Personal Interview.
Pay Scale: The selected aspirants will get Rs 22,000/- per month as per the latest BMRCL Notification 2019.
BMRCL Assistant Engineer Job Description
The Karnataka State Government is circulating an employment opportunity for all engineers looking for a job in Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited. All qualified and engineering candidates can apply for the Assistant Engineer position in the Project Wing. There are total 68 vacant positions so that competition will be fierce. But, this is an excellent opportunity for all engineering graduates.
- Candidates should have completed their B.tech, B.E., or Diploma in Civil Engineering.
- Applicants must have an experience of 5 to 8 years in design and construction supervision and other tasks related to the piling casting yard, control, launching of girders, track linking in large infrastructure projects, U/G structures and tunneling, etc.
- Experience in Metro construction will be preferred more.
The maximum age limit is 35 years.
The officials are paying Rs 48,280/- per month to all selected candidates.
Job Description for Assistant Executive Engineer in BMRCL
Applicants looking for job change in the engineering field can opt for this position. Candidates with experience of 8 to 10 years in important infrastructure project execution. Check the other details of the BMRCL Assistant Executive Engineer Recruitment in the following section.
Education Qualification: Candidates must have completed their B.Tech/B.E in Civil Engineering. Experience in Metro design and construction for Tunneling with TBMs, Viaduct/ Underground Station/ Stations, Ballastless track will be preferred more.
Age Limit: The maximum age limit is 40 years.
Pay Scale: The candidates will get Rs 55,860/- Per Month.
Selection Process: The board official will conduct Interview round to shortlist candidates for Assistant Executive Engineer position.
Why Isarkariresults.com for BMRCL Recruitment 2019?
The team of Isarkariresults.com is very dedicated to hard work. We ensure that all aspirants looking for the BMRCL Recruitment 2019 get notified with all small details. We are here to help both fresher and experienced candidates to find out their dream job or position in BMRCL. In this page, we provide all latest recruitment notification of Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited (BMRCL).