BPCL Recruitment 2018: Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) is providing job opportunities to many candidates through BPCL Recruitment 2018 Notification. Bharat Petroleum Recruitment 2018 has Various Vacancies for Technicians, Craftsman & Others. Candidates who have passed diploma in relevant discipline from a recognized university can apply for BPCL Jobs 2018 on this page. To know more about BPCL Recruitment 2018 Diploma please read further sections of this page. Please refer www.bharatpetroleum.com to clarify your additional doubts.
BPCL Vacancy 2018 Notifications
Other Top Board Jobs:
|» Coal India Recruitment||» ERDO Recruitment|
|» BSNL JTO Recruitment||» NPCIL Recruitment|
|» ISRO Recruitment||» CCRT Recruitment|
|» NIPCCD Recruitment||» IOCL Southern Region Recruitment|
|» NLC Recruitment||» ESIC Delhi Recruitment|
About BPCL (www.bharatpetroleum.com)
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) is an Indian government-controlled oil and gas company based in Mumbai, Maharashtra. The Company operates two major refineries in the country located in Mumbai and Kochi. The company ranks 342 on the Fortune list of the world’s largest companies starting in 2016. In 1889, during the great industrial development, the Burmah Oil Company was a major player in the South Asian market.
Although incorporated in Scotland in 1886, the company came from the companies of the oil company Chef Rohit, created in 1871 to refine the crude oil produced from primitive wells hand-dug in Upper Burma. In 1928, Asiatic Petroleum Company (India) began cooperating with the Burma oil company. This alliance led to the creation of Burmah-Shell Oil Storage and Distributing Company of India Limited. Burmah Shell has begun operating import and marketing operations for kerosene.
Job Opportunities in BPCL Careers
Working in the Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited is all about being Innovative and Involved. BPCL is the most admired global energy company leveraging talent and technology. We are the first choice of customers, given our constant pursuit of customer service quality excellence/ People who are enthusiastic to be a part of BPCL Jobs; here is the great Opportunity. Every Year, Bharat Petroleum is recruiting Thousands of candidates to fill up Various Vacancies such as Technicians, Craftsman & Others. Candidates who have passed Diploma, Engineering or Post Graduation in a relevant subject can apply for BPCL Vacancy 2018 on this page.
Available Posts in BPCL Jobs 2018
BPCL Providing Various Central Government Job Opportunities for Freshers and Experienced Candidates. The vacancies Available in BPCL Recruitment 2018 are to be filled by eligible candidates. Aspirants on meeting the eligibility criteria can check BPCL Job details here. The Board has various Posts such as:
- Process Technician
- General Workman B
- Project Construction Leader
BPCL Craftsman Posts
- A Craftsman must be Preventive, predictive and breakdown maintenance, troubleshooting and overhauling of rotary machines like pumps , turbines, fans, compressors, motors, blowers, air fin fans, Generators , mixers ,turbomachines & static equipment like heater , column , vessels , heater, filters , strainers, cylinders , relief valves, gate valves , globe valves , tanks and exchanger
- Spading, depending, rigging, piping erection/dismantling, and machining.
- Mechanical seal replacement, bearing replacement and laser alignment of rotary equipment
- Supervision of mechanical jobs done by the contractor
- He or She must Support and handle emergencies including working in various units / Shifts
Technician Posts in BPCL
- Handle Plant upsets and subsequent troubleshooting.etc
- Must Operate equipment like all types of Pumps, Compressors, V& Others
- Must Monitor all the parameters in the field like Pressure, Temperature, Flow levels, analyzers etc.
- Should Carry out simple Lab tests in the field.
- Must Ensure the activities of up-keeping the equipment/machinery.
- Make operational changes in the units as per the Standard Operating Procedures.
- Ensure Safety and Health of all plant equipment in the assigned area.
- Take Initiatives during emergencies and plant upsets to protect the plant
BPCL Engineers Posts
- Must work exciting assignments as part of the Propylene Derivatives Petrochemical Projects.
- You are responsible for Handling normal operations, plant start-up and shutdowns Operations of large compressors/incinerators/blowers/pumps/furnaces
- Handling Shift operations: plant activities for the production of on-specification products such as Acrylic Acid/Acrylates/OxoAlcohols/Ethylene/MEG/Propylene Oxide/Polyols/Propylene Glycol/Polypropylene units
- Must be an in charge of plant emergency situations and providing instructions/guidelines to panel/field staff to overcome plant troubleshooting, imparting training, emergency situations etc
Process Technician in BPCL
- Process Technician has to Operate equipment like all types of Pumps, Compressors, Valves, Exchangers, Columns, Vessels, Furnaces, Heaters, Cooling Towers, Fans, Filters, Reactors, Storage Tanks etc.
- Must monitor parameters in the field like Flow levels, Pressure, Temperature, analyzers etc.
- Carry out simple Lab tests in the field.
- Ensure the activities of up-keeping the equipment/machinery.
- Make operational changes in the units as per the Standard Operating Procedures.
- Must Safety and Health of Plant Equipments in the assigned area.
- Take initiatives during emergencies and plant upsets to protect the plant
Utility Operator Posts
- Must perform Operation of all types of Pumps for various services, Compressors of various types, Valves of various sizes, Heat exchangers of various types, lowers, Fans, Driers, Gas Turbines, Steam Turbines Heaters etc.
- Commissioning, decommissioning and operation of steam headers of different sizes, Boiler feed water heaters, fuel oil headers, Fresh Water headers, Drinking Water headers, Instrument Air headers, Plant Air headers, Condensate headers etc.
- Make changes that are operational in the units as per standard operating procedures.
- Must ensure safety and health of all plant equipment (Static as well as rotary) in the assigned area.
- Take initiatives during emergencies and plant upsets to protect the plant personnel/equipment and inventory.
- Must Handle Plant upsets and subsequent troubleshooting.
Project Construction Leader
- Project Construction Leader in BPCL will be a key figure of the site team.
- He or She is primarily responsible for the overall success of the construction of a project, reaching set targets safely, on time
and within budget.
- Must perform effectively within tight time-scales, nurture a positive environment throughout the construction period and eep within strict budgets.
- A Leader must support the development of leadership and drive results on-site.
- You will need to organize and lead the best team possible to complete the project, whilst aligning the staff to the company’s core values.
Salaries in BPCL Careers 2018 – www.bharatpetroleum.com Recruitment 2018
- Craftsman: Rs.13,800/- to Rs.41,000/- per month
- Technician: Rs.13,800/- to Rs.41,000/- per month
- Engineers: Up to Rs.50,000/- per month
- Process Technician: Rs.13,800/- to Rs.41,000/- per month
- Utility Operator: Up to 30,00/- per month
- Project Construction Leader: Up to Rs.30,000/- per month
BPCL Jobs 2018 Notifications
People who are dreaming to be a part of Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited; they can get each and every detail about BPCL Recruitment 2018 Notifications and Latest BPCL Job Updates through Sarkari Result. We hope that this piece of information will be useful for all Bharat Petroleum Job Seekers. Candidates can regularly visit www.bharatpetroleum.com Recruitment 2018 to clarify your additional doubts.
Related Searches to BPCL Recruitment 2018
|BPCL Recruitment 2018 Diploma
BPCL Recruitment 2018 without GATE
Bharat Petroleum Recruitment for Engineers
BPCL Recruitment Diploma 2018
Bharat Petroleum Jobs for Freshers
Latest Bharat Petroleum Recruitment 2018
Bharat Petroleum Recruitment for Diploma
|Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited Recruitment
BPCL Careers 2018
www.bharatpetroleum.com Recruitment 2018
BPCL Technician Recruitment 2018
Latest BPCL Technician 2018 Notification
BPCL Craftsman 2018 Notification
Bharat Petroleum Recruitment 2018 – Technician/Craftsman Vacancy across India – Apply Now