BSNL JTO Syllabus 2019: Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited released the notification of the recruitment a few days before for the post of Junior Telecom Officer (JTO). Candidates, those who applied for the BSNL JTO Vacancies can get the Exam Syllabus and Exam Pattern details here. Also, check with the BSNL JTO selection Process in the below section which will help you in the BSNL JTO Exam Preparation Process. Track the below webpage to gather more information related to the BSNL JTO Exam.
Download BSNL JTO Exam Syllabus Pdf
Candidates who applied for the online application form can start your preparation for the exams. We are providing an easy solution for the candidates those who are facing huddle situation while preparing for the BSNL JTO Exam Syllabus. We find the best solution to crack the exam. If applicants have any idea about the exam pattern and syllabus previously, then it will be easy for their Exam preparation.
After processing the application form, exam dates will reveal soon on the official website. We are sharing the BSNL JTO Syllabus where candidates can get to know the sectional Mark details and BSNL JTO Syllabus Exam Pattern where applicants can gather the information about the topics under each subject. Candidates are advised to see the official notification of the BSNL Junior Telecom Officer (JTO) Recruitment 2019 on the official website. As here, we have mentioned every detail regarding recruitment. Hope the below article will be very useful for your exam preparation.
About BSNL JTO Recruitment
BSNL JTO Recruitment Board is conducting the online examination every year to fill various vacancies under many fields. And now it is for the post of Junior Telecom Officer with 198 Vacancies. Applicants can appear for the online examination where the dates are yet to be updated soon. So start up your preparation today by getting the BSNL JTO Syllabus here and get placed in BSNL.
About BSNL JTO Exam
- BSNL JTO Exam Conducted for 120 marks with 120 Questions.
- It is an Objective Type Exam.
- Duration of the JTO Exam is 3 hrs.
BSNL JTO Selection process
The Selection process of BSNL Jobs 2019 is as follows.
- On the basis of GATE Score 2019
- Written Exam
BSNL JTO Exam Pattern 2019
|Sections||JTOs(Telecom)||JTOs(Electrical)||JTOs(Civil)||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Section-I||Engineering stream||Electrical Engineering stream||Civil Engineering stream||50||50||3 Hours|
|Section-III||Ability Test||G. Awareness||General Ability Test||20||20|
BSNL JTO Exam Syllabus 2019 Details
BSNL JTO – (Civil) Syllabus
- Building Material
- Solid Mechanics
- Structural Analysis
- Design of Steel Structures
- Design of Concrete and Masonry Structures
- Construction Practice, Planning, And Management.
- Fluid Mechanics, Open Channel, Pipe Flow
- Hydraulic Machines And Hydropower
- Water Resources Engineering, Environment Engineering
- Water Supply Engineering
- Waste Water Engineering
- Solid Waste Management
- Air and Noise Pollution And Ecology.
- Soil Mechanics
- Foundation Engineering
- Transportation Engineering
BSNL JTO – (Electrical) Syllabus
- EM Theory
- Electrical Materials
- Electrical Circuits
- Measurements and Instrumentation
- Control System
- Electrical Machines and Power Transformers
- Power systems
- Analog and Digital Electronics and Circuits
- Communication Systems
- Power Electronics
- India and its neighbouring countries
- General Politics
- Knowledge of Current Events
- Economy, Banking, and Finance
- Indian Constitution
- Science – Inventions and Discoveries
- Budget and Five Year Plans
- Important Financial & Economic News
- Scientific Research
- Current Affairs – National & International
- Countries and Capitals.
- Error Correction.
- Subject-Verb Agreement.
- Word Formation
- Passage Completion.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Theme detection.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Sentence Completion.
- Unseen Passages.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Logical Reasoning.
- Coded Inequalities.
- Seating Arrangement.
- Puzzle Tabulation.
- Alphanumeric Series.
- Coding Decoding.
- Data Sufficiency.
- Ranking/Direction/Alphabet Test.
- Blood Relations
- Ratio & Proportion, Percentage.
- Number Systems.
- Profit & Loss.
- Mixtures & Allegations.
- Simple Interest & Compound Interest & Surds & Indices.
- Work & Time.
- Time & Distance.
- Mensuration – Cylinder, Cone, Sphere.
- Sequence & Series.
- Permutation, Combination & Probability.
- Data Interpretation.
BSNL JTO Syllabus 2019 Important Links
Here applicants can get the link details which will direct the candidates to check the official notification, syllabus, official website, admit card and previous exam Question paper with answer for their reference.
|Notification Link||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|