BSSC Stenographer Previous Year Question Papers – Applied for the Bihar Staff Selection Commission Stenographer Exam. Then you must search for the Exam details. We have attached certain details that would help you out during the exam for your reference. Preparing for the exam includes Syllabus details and also previous year question papers. So Isarkariresults have gathered and listed out the BSSC Stenographer Exam Papers for your reference during the exam time. Candidates can also find the BSSC Stenographer Syllabus and Bihar BSSC Admit Card links and BSSC Stenographer Recruitment link in the important link section. Applicants those who are searching up for the Bihar SSC Stenographer Model Question Paper can check out the below section to know more. Make sure you download all the BSSC Stenographer Exam Question Paper and get practised it through before entering the exam hall.
BSSC Stenographer Exam 2019-20 Overview @ bssc.bih.nic.in
|Name of the Organization||Bihar Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of the Posts||Stenographer|
|Exam Type||Written Examination|
Those aspirants who are confused about the BSSC Stenographer Previous Year Question papers, then scroll down the below section we have listed out the BSSC Old Exam Papers of Stenographer for your reference. Startup your Steno Exam Preparation by downloading the Bihar SSC Steno Old Exam Question paper for Stenographer Post from the below section. Just by clicking through the download link you can easily download the respected files to your drive. Aspirants can solve through the BSSC Stenographer Model Papers to know the difficulty level of the exam and to gain experience before entering the examination hall. Candidates those who have solved through the Bihar Staff Selection Commission Sample Papers for Stenographer can also check the official site @www.bssc.bih.nic.in to get the BSSC Stenographer Answer Key which will help you out to increase your practice effectively.
Bihar BSSC Exam Pattern 2019 | Steno Exam Pattern
Here in the below section candidates get to know the Bihar SSC Stenographer Exam Pattern details. BSSC Stenographer Exam Pattern will let you know the base of the question paper. Candidates may get to the mark allocation and the total number of questions that come under each subject is listed in the BSSC Stenographer Exam Pattern.
|Name Of The Subject||Number of Questions||Marks|
|General Knowledge||50||200 Marks|
|Mental ability & Reasoning Ability||50||200 Marks|
|General Science & Mathematics||50||200 Marks|
|Grand Total||150 Questions||600 Marks|
About BSSC Stenographer Exam
- BSSC Exam is conducted for a total of 600 marks where each subject carries 200 marks.
- BSSC Stenographer Exam consists of 50 questions for each subject.
- BSSC Steno Exam covers up
- General Knowledge
- Mental Ability & Reasoning Ability
- General Science & Mathematics
Download Bihar SSC Stenographer Model Question Papers
|Download BSSC Steno English Exam Questions||Download|
|Get the BSSC Steno General Awareness Model Exam Paper||Download|
|Bihar SSC Steno General Intelligence Sample Questions||Download|
|BSSC Stenographer Hindi Previous Year Questions free||Download|
Important Links for BSSC Stenographer Exam Syllabus 2019 Pdf
|BSSC Stenographer Syllabus||Download|
|BSSC Stenographer Recruitment||Click Here|
|BSSC Admit Card||Download|
|BSSC Official Site||Click Here|
Bihar SSC Stenographer Exam Preparation tricks
General Intelligence and Reasoning
- Words with negative prefixes must be avoided as these are usually put to confuse the candidate.
- Alphabets, Numerical sans Directions must be clear to the candidate.
- Avoid Assumptions
- Reasoning needs a little mind application which can be time-consuming if a candidate does not practice enough.
- Reading newspaper daily will be an added advantage.
- Socio-economic conditions of the country and world
- Candidate must be updated with the latest happenings and events.
- Current affairs of the last six months=
English language and Comprehension
- Idioms and phrases
- Spotting errors
- Reading and comprehension
- Synonyms and antonyms
Books to Referred for Stenographer Exam
- Quantitative Aptitude Book – by RS Agarwal
- Quicker Mathematics Book – by M Tyra
- English Grammar Book – by Wren and Martin
- Word Power Made Easy Book – by Norman Lewis
- Essential English Grammar Book – by Raymond Murphy
- Objective General English Book – by SP Bakshi
- Objective General English Book – by Dr RS Aggarwal & Shri Vikas Aggarwal
- Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning Book – by RS Agarwal
- Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning Book – by Kiran Publication
- Analytical Reasoning Book – by MK Pandey
- Non-Verbal Reasoning Book – by BS Sijwali & Indu Sijwali
- Lucent General Knowledge (available both in Hindi and English but English edition gives better coverage)
- Any monthly magazine, such as Pratiyogita Darpan, Wizard or Chronicle
- One newspaper such as Hindu, Times of India, Hindustan times etc
- One yearbook, for reference, Manorama year book Any Budget special magazine
Tips for the Preparation of Stenographer Exam
Time Management – Time management is really essential. Only when you have proper time management tricks to can save your time duration and also work according to your plan. When you plan a schedule and work accordingly you can also consume much more time than you expected.
Revise syllabus in parts – Separate the Syllabus as per the subject wise. Choose the easy one and make it your first preference. Take the hard topics which you find it difficult at the end of the section. This may also reduce your timing accordingly.
Practice and Work on Week Sections – Practice with the regular test. Take a mock test and other general knowledge aptitude test as a regular. This will increase your focus on solving sample question papers.