CAT Syllabus 2019 Pdf – Here get to know the Indian Institute of Management CAT Exam details here. This article will let you know the IIM CAT Syllabus 2019 along with the CAT Exam Pattern. Students those who are referring down the below section can get to the IIM Exam Syllabus 2019 details. Check and download the updated format of CAT Exam Syllabus 2019 which let you know the mark allocation and top main subjects to be covered up.
Check IIM CAT Exam Syllabus 2019-20 Pdf
Checking out for the Common Admission Test or CAT Exam 2019 details. Then you are standing at the right place to gather the information. Here we have collected the updated the IIM CAT Exam Pattern and Syllabus Pdf 2019. Common Admission Test (CAT) is a Computer Based Examination which is conducted to select the students for top University Colleges by the Indian Institute of Management Board. Through CAT Exam Indian Institute of Management offers even additional courses and other programme offers even through scholarship mode.
The Common Admission Entrance Exam dates are released by the IIMs Board. So, therefore, candidates can start up their preparation regarding the CAT Exam. To help you during the exam preparation time, we people from Isarkariresults let you know the correct CAT Exam Syllabus and Exam Pattern details. Even though the CAT Exam is considered to be the most difficult still there are many of the youngsters emerging towards the examination. So take the CAT Exam seriously and plan for your work and startup your preparation. All the best for those who undertake the IIM Common Admission Entrance Test of this year 2019.
About CAT Recruitment
Indian Institute of Management announces exam to be conducted for Common Admission Test (CAT). Every year there are several candidates looking forward to the CAT Exams. So those who are interested in choosing out your career regarding the Common Admission Test can check the IIM Official Site @www.iimcat.ac.in. Check for the CAT Exam Dates in the official website and start up your preparation accordingly. Admit Card details and CAT Exam Results will be updated in the official site so have a regular update with the site.
About IIM CAT Exam
- CAT Exam is conducted for a total of 100 marks.
- CAT Exam is around for 3 hours.
- According to the Subject, the total number of questions varies.
- Each question carries one mark.
- For each correct answer, there will be an allocation of 3 marks.
- For each wrong answer -1 mark will be deducted from the total marks.
CAT Exam 2019 Selection Process
Examiners those who are attending the CAT Examination of the academic year will be selected based on the below-listed performance,
- Group Discussion (GD)
- Written Ability Test (WAT)
- Personal Interview (PI)
- CAT scores.
IIM CAT Exam Pattern 2019
|Section||Total Questions||Total Marks|
|Quantitative Aptitude (QA)||34||1 Hours|
|Data Interpretation & Logical Reasoning (DILR)||32||1 Hours|
|Verbal and Reading Comprehension (VRC)||34||1 Hours|
|Total||100||180 minutes [3 Hours]|
IIM CAT Syllabus 2019 Pdf Download – Common Admission Test Syllabus
Quantitative Aptitude – CAT Exam Syllabus 2019
- Number Systems.
- Permutations & Combinations
- Time and Work.
- Linear Equations.
- Data Interpretation.
- Quadratic Expressions.
- Profit And Loss.
IIM CAT Syllabus 2019 – Verbal Ability
- Para Jumble.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Transformation of Sentences.
- Cloze Test.
- Seating Arrangement.
- Binary Logic.
- Logical Sequence.
- Verbal Reasoning.
- Blood Relations.
Documents Verified before the CAT Exam
- Admit Card which is released by the IIMs Board
- Identity Proof – If you are a student, then you must submit the identity card given by the respected University or Institution.
- Name Changed Certificate or Degree Certificate by the respective Board only if applicable.
Courses Offered by the IIMs through CAT Exam
- PGPEM (Post Graduate Programme in Enterprise Management)
- PGPEX (Post Graduate Programme for Executives)
- PGPWE (Post Graduate Programme for Working Executive)
- PGP-ABM (Post Graduate Programme in Agri-Business Management)
- PGPSM (Post Graduate Programme in Securities Markets)
- EPGPM (Executive Post Graduate Programme)
- PGPBM (Post Graduate Programme in Business Management)
- PGP (Post Graduate Programme)
- PGDHRM (Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management)
- PGDM (Post Graduate Diploma in Management)
- PGPPM (Post Graduate Programme in Public Policy and Management)
- PGP-Mumbai (Post Graduate Programme at Mumbai)
- PGP-UAE (Post Graduate Programme at UAE)
IIM CAT Exam Dates
|CAT 2019 Registrations||August-September 2019|
|CAT Tutorial to be Available||October 2019|
|Download CAT Exam Admit card||October 2019|
|CAT Exam 2019||Last week of November/First week of December 2019|
|Declaration of CAT result 2019||The first week of January 2020|
CAT Exam Eligibility Details
- Candidates those who attend the CAT Examination should be passed Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent Degree.
- Applicants should have passed with 50% of CGPA to be eligible for the Common Admission Test (CAT).
- Aspirants those who are doing the college final semester can also apply for the IIM CAT Exam. Those candidates should submit the previously conducted Semester exam mark sheet.
- Candidates belonging to ST, SC and Differently Abled DA should possess at least 45% marks in their examination.