CCC Syllabus 2019 – National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) Formerly DOEACC Society Most Common Exam Test Course on Computer Concept (CCC) Examination held on Every Month. Interested candidates can attend the examination on the announced date. Aspirants those who are preparing for the NIELIT CCC Exam can check through the updated CCC Exam Syllabus pdf and CCC Exam Pattern details. Applicants can get the complete details regarding the NIELIT CCC Exam 2019 from the below section of this article.
Download NIELIT CCC Exam Syllabus Pdf 2019-20
Aspirants, those who dream to be under NIELIT can check the official notification and apply for the NIELIT Computer Certificate Course CCC Exam. Here are the below details to help you out during the exam. Candidates do get confused about the examination. We are here to help you out to score better in the NIELIT CCC Exam. We have gathered and listed out the NIELIT CCC Exam Syllabus Pdf here from the official site. Examiners can gather the updated Syllabus and Exam Pattern for the Computer Certificate Course Exam 2019-20. Candidates can check with the below section to know the weightage of the subject and the total marks allotted for each subject and the time duration for the Computer Certificate Course Exam Test Pattern section. Check out the NIELIT CCC Exam Syllabus Pdf to know the syllabus details that are listed as per the Module and Topic wise manner. Make sure you cover up all the details related to the Computer Certificate Course Exam.
NIELIT CCC Exam Pattern 2019-20
- The Exam will contain Multiple Choice of Objective Questions
- There will be a total of 100 Questions
- Passing Certificate will be awarded to the candidate who secures a minimum of 50% marks.
- The Certificate will not have any marks, it will have Grade System. Candidates can check the Grade System allotment from the table given below:
|>, =85%||75%- 84%||65%- 74%||55%- 64%||50%-54%|
Duration of the Course
- Theory Course would be conducted for 25 Hours.
- Practical Course would be conducted for 50 Hours.
- Tutorial Class would be for 5 Hours.
- The Course is offered as 10 days full intensive course.
CCC Exam Syllabus Pdf 2019-20 Updated
Module- 1: Introduction to Computer and Basic Concepts
- Computer Introduction: History of Computers, Characteristics of computer systems, basic applications of the computer.
- Concepts of Hardware and Software: Hardware, Software, Application Software, Systems Software, Programming Language, Representation of Data/ Information, Concept of Data Processing.
Module-2: Operating Systems
- The User Interface: Task Bar, Icons, Start Menu, Running an Application
- Basics of Operating Systems: Operating Systems, Basics of Popular Operating System (LINUX, WINDOWS).
- Operating System Simple Setting: Changing System Date and Time, Changing Display Properties, To add or remove a windows component, changing mouse properties, adding and removing printers, Files and Directory management, Types of Files, Summary, Model Questions, and Answers.
Module-3: Elements of Word Processing
- Word Processing Basics: Opening Word Processing Package, Menu Bar, Using the Help, Using the Icons below the Menu Bar.
- Formatting of the Text: Paragraph Intending, Bullets and Numbering, Changing Case.
- Table Manipulation: Draw Table, Changing Cell Width and Height, Alignment of Text in the cell, Delete/ Insertion of Row and Column, Border and Shading, Summary, Model Questions, and Answers.
- Opening and Closing of Documents: Opening Documents, Save and Save as Page Set up, Print Preview, Printing of Documents.
- Text, Creation, and Manipulation: Document Creation, Editing Text, Text Selection, Cut, Copy and Paste, Font and Size Selection, Alignment of Text.
Module-4: Spread Sheet
- Spread Sheet Basics: Introduction and Objectives
- Elements of Electronic Spread Sheet: Opening of Spread Sheet, Addressing of Cells, Printing of Spreadsheet, Printing of Spread Sheet, Saving Workbooks,
- Functions and Charts: Using Formulas, Charts, Function, Summary, Models Questions and Answers.
- Manipulation of Cells: Entering Text, Number and Dates, Creating Texts, Numbers and Date Series, Editing Worksheet, Data, Inserting and Deleting Rows, Column changing, Rows, Changing Cell Height, and Width.
Module-5: Internet, www, and Web Browsers
- Internet, www, and Web Browsers: Introduction and Objectives.
- Web Browsing Software: Popular Web Browsing Software, Configuring Web Browser.
- Search Engines: Popular Search Engines. Search for Content, Accessing Web Browser, Using Favorites Folder, Downloading Web Pages, Printing Web Pages, Summary Model Questions and Answers.
- Basics of Computer Networks: Local Area Network (LAN), Wide Area Network (WAN).
- Internet: Concept of the Internet, Basics of Internet Architecture
- Services on the Internet: World Wide Web and Websites, Communication on Internet, Internet Services.
- Preparing Computer for Internet Access: ISPs, and Examples (Broadband/ Dialup/ WiFi), Internet Access Techniques.
Module-6: Communication and Collaboration
- Basics of Communication and Collaboration: Introduction and Objectives
- Basics of E-mail: Electronic Mail, Email Addressing, Configuring Email Client.
- Advanced E-mail Features: Sending a document by e-mail, Activating spell checking, Using Address Book, Sending Soft copy as Attachment, Handling SPAM.
- Using E-mails: Opening E-mail Client, Mailbox: Inbox and Outbox, Creating and Sending a new E-mail, Replying E-mail message, Forwarding E-mail message, Sorting and searching e-mails.
- Instant Messaging and Collaboration: Using Smiley, Internet Etiquettes, Summary, Model Questions, and Answers.
Module-7: Application of Presentation
- Basics of Application Presentation: Introduction, Objectives, Using a Powerpoint, Opening Powerpoint Presentation, Saving a Presentation.
- Presentation of Slides: Viewing a Presentation, Choosing a Set-Up for Presentation, Printing Slides and Handouts.
- Slide Show: Running a Slide Show, Transition and Slide Timings, Automating a Slide Show, Summary, Model Questions, and Answers.
- Creation Of Presentation: Creating a Presentation using a template, creating a blank presentation, entering and editing text, inserting and deleting slides in a presentation.
- Providing Aesthetics: Enhancing Text Presentation, Working with Color and Line Style, Adding Movie and Sound, Adding Headers and Footers.
Module-8: Application of Digital Financial Services
- Basics of Digital Financial Services: Introduction, Objectives
- Why Savings are Needed: Emergencies, Future needs, Large Expenses.
- Documents for Opening Accounts: Know your Customer Care (KYC), Photo ID Proof, Address Proof, Indian Currency.
- Banking Service Delivery Channels: Bank Branch, ATM, Bank Mitra with Bank Micro ATM, Points of Sales, Internet Banking, National Electric Fund Transfer (NEFT), Real Time Gross Settlement (RTGS).
- Insurance: Necessity of Insurance, Life Insurance, and Non-Life Insurance.
- Various Schemes: Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana (PMJDY).
- Drawbacks of Keeping Cash at Home: Unsafe, Loss of Growth Opportunity, No Credit Eligibility.
- Importance of Banks: Secure Money, Earn Interest, Get Loan, Inculcate Habit of Saving, Remittances of using Cheque Demand Draft, Remittances of using Cheque Demand Draft.
- Banking Products: Types of Account and Deposit, Types of Loans, and Overdrafts Filling up Cheques and Drafts.
- Social Security Schemes: Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana (PMSBY), Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana (PMJJBY), Atal Pension Yojana (APY), Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana (PMMY), National Pension Scheme, Public Provident Fund Scheme.
- Bank on your Mobile: Mobile Banking, Mobile Wallets, Summary, Model Questions, and Answers.