Last Updated on September 11, 2018
The candidates applied for the CG Vyapan Jobs must be searching for the CG Vyapam Syllabus 2018. So, to help those aspiring applicants, we have updated the syllabus here. However, interested aspirants can check the complete article and find the CG Vyapam Exam Syllabus along with the exam pattern. In this article, we provide the syllabus for all posts released by the Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board. Hence, get CG Vyapam Syllabus 2018 for Assistant Grade 3, DEO, Deputy Engineer, Lab Technician, Revenue Inspector, and other posts. Also, visit the official website @ cgvyapam.choice.gov.in for more detailed CG Vyapam Exam 2018 Syllabus.
CG Vyapam Syllabus – Get AGDO DEO Exam Syllabus Pdf
Applicants can find the Chhattisgarh Vyapam Syllabus in the following section. We have updated the post wise syllabus in this article. Hence, start preparing for the exam by referring to the CG Vyapam AGDO Syllabus 2018. Applicants can also download the provided syllabus in the Pdf format and save it for future use.
CG Vyapam Exam Syllabus – CG Vyapam Exam Pattern
Chhattisgarh Vyapam Test Pattern 2018 – CG Vyapam Exam 2018 Syllabus
Check the following section for post wise exam pattern of CG Vyapam. Also, download the CG Vyapam Syllabus from here.
CG Vyapam Assistant Grade 3 DEO Exam Pattern 2018
|Part||Name of the Subjects||No of Questions||Total Marks|
|Chhattisgarh’s General Knowledge|
|3||General Mental Ability||30||30|
CGPEB Assistant Grade 3 and DEO Syllabus
- Articles/ Determinals
- Verb forms
- Active/ Passive
- Punctuations Letter Writing – formal & informal
- Idioms and Phrases
- Methods of teaching English at the elementary level
- Modal Auxiliaries
- Reported Speech
- Essay on Current Issues
- Antonym & Synonyms
- क्रिया अव्यय
- लिंग – स्त्रीलिंग/ पुल्लिंग
- उपसर्ग और प्रत्यय
- वचन – एकवचन और बहुवचन रचना
- विलोम या विपरीतार्थक शब्द
- समरूप भिन्नार्थक शब्द
- विराम चिन्ह
- पद परिचय संधि
- एकार्थी सब्द
- अनेकार्थी शब्द
- Indian Constitution
- Indian National Movement
- Geography – India & World
- History – India & World
- General Science
- Cultural Heritage
- About India
- Space & IT
- Indian Polity
- Science & Technology etc.
- Internet Usage
- MS PowerPoint
- MS Office
- Computer Software & Hardware
- MS Word
- MS Excel etc.
General Mental Ability
- Spatial Orientation
- Problem Solving
- Visual Memory
- Decision Making
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Coding and Decoding
- Space Visualization
- Figural Classification
- Relationship Concepts
- Arithmetic Number Series
- Statement Conclusion etc.
- Decimal & Fractions
- Data Sufficiency
- Number System
- Problems on Ages
- Time and Distance
- HCF & LCM
- Ratio and Proportions
- Time and Work
- Simple & Compound Interest
- Mixtures & Allegations
- Profit and Loss
- Data Interpretation etc.
Download CG Vyapam Exam Syllabus in Hindi
CG Vyapam Deputy Engineer Exam Patter – CG Vyapam Syllabus
For Civil Engineering
|S. No.||Exam Type||Topic Name||No of Question||Marks|
|1||Objective Type||Civil Engg Related Topics||150||150|
For Electrical and Mechanical Engineering
|I||Objective Type||Common for Both Electrical and Mech||100|
|II||Questions Related to Streams||50|
CG Vyapam CSE Exam Syllabus 2018
Common for Both Electrical and Mech
- Building Materials
- Structural Analysis
- Design of Steel Structures
- Design of Concrete and Masonry Structures
- Construction Practice, Planning, and Management
- Soil Mechanics
- Transportation Engineering
- Estimating Costing
- PHR Services
- Applied Physics
- Applied Chemistry
- Strength of Materials
- Applied Mechanics
- Thermal Engineering
- Basic Electrical Engineering
- Theory of Machines
- Fluid Mechanic and Hydraulics
- Introduction to A.C. Machines
- Basic Features of A.C. Mechanics
- A.C. Motors
- HVDC/ HVAC System
- Regulated Power Supply
- Speed Control of Motors
- Air Refrigeration Cycles
- Vapour Compression Cycle
- Vapour Absorption System
- Vapour Compression System Components
- Air Conditioning & Psychrometric Processes
- Cooling Load Calculation
- Air Distribution & Conditioning Systems
- Fundamentals of Estimating
- Estimation of Material Cost
- Automobile Engines
- Fuel Systems
- Auto-Electric System
- Transmission & Propeller Shaft
Download CG Vyapam CSE Exam Syllabus – CivilEngineering
Download CG Vyapam Engineer Syllabus – Mech & Electrical Engineering
CGPEB Exam Pattern – Download CG Vyapam Syllabus
|S. No.||Exam Type||Name of the Subjects|
|1||Objective Type Questions||Computer Knowledge|
CGPEB Lab Technician Syllabus 2018
|Note: For General Subjects – Click Here|
- Total & Differential Count ESR
- Absolute Value Reticulocyte Count Platelet Counting Bleeding Time & Clotting Time Blood Smear for Malaria & Filaria
- Urine Examination (Routine & Micro)
- Stool Examination for Ova & Cyst Sputum for Acid Fast Bacilli
- Throat Swab for KLB Scrapings for Hansen’s Bacilli CSF
- Other Fluid Examination Semen Analysis
- ABC Grouping
- Slide & Tube Method Major & Minor Cross Matching Rh
- Rh Antibody Titre Direct & Indirect Coomb’s test Donor Screening for Safe Blood Identification
- Labeling & maintaining the records Anticoagulant preparation Component Separation
- Hospital Practice and care of the patient
- Radiographic photography
- Equipment of radio diagnostic radiography
- Radiographic technique
- Knowledge of equipment for diagnostic radiography
- Equipment for miniature radiography
- Types of Fixatives Techniques
- Restoration of Colour Autopsy Techniques
- Prevention of Specimens Museum mounting
- Disposal of Waste & Safety in Laboratory
- Fixation of Tissues
- Fixatives Tissue Processing
- Section Cutting Microtomes
- Knives Mounting
- H & E
- Common Special Stains
Chhattisgarh CG Vyapam RI Exam Pattern 2018
|Sections||Name of the Subjects||No of Questions||Marks|
CG Vyapam Syllabus – Revenue Inspector Syllabus
|Note: For CG Vyapam Revenue Inspector Syllabus – Click Here|
Download CG Vyapam RI Syllabus in Hindi
CG Vyapam Board Coordinator Test Pattern
|Sections||Name of the Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks|
|B||General English & General Hindi||50||50|
CG Vyapam Syllabus – Board Coordinator Syllabus
|Note: For CG Vyapam Board Coordinator Syllabus – Click Here|
Download CGPEB Board Coordinator Syllabus 2018
Chhattisgarh CG Vyapam Accountant Exam Pattern
|Parts||Name of the Subjects ||Maximum Marks ||Duration |
|I||Accountant related subjects||75||3 Hours|
|About Chhattisgarh GK|
|Sports & Games|
|India and Foreign Countries|
CG Vyapam Accountant Exam Syllabus
|Note: For CG Vyapam Accountants Syllabus – Click Here|
- Introductory Microeconomics
- Consumer’s Equilibrium and Demand
- Producer Behaviour and Supply
- Forms of Market and Price
- The Determination under perfect competition with a simple applications
- Money and Banking
- National Income and related Aggregates
- Determination of Income and Employment
- The budget of Government and the Economy Balance of Payments
- Trading and Profit & Loss Accounts & Balance Sheet
- Self Balancing Ledgers and Sectional Balancing
- Bills of Exchange
- Depreciation, Reserve, and Provisions
- Capital & Revenue, Receipts & Payments, Income & Expenditure Accounts
- Double and Departmental Accounts
- Rectification of Errors
- Bank Reconciliation Statement
- Balance Sheet Formats & Classification
CG Vyapam Sanitary Inspector Test Pattern
|Parts||Name of the Subjects ||No. of Questions ||Total Marks|
|I||Sanitary Inspector subject related questions||75||75|
|GK (Chhattisgarh State)|
Chhattisgarh Vyapam SI Syllabus
|Note: For CG Vyapam Accountants Syllabus – Click Here|
Sanitary Inspector subject related questions
- Introduction to nutrition Health & Disease
- Cultural Factors on Nutrition
- Dietary Survey
- Solid Waste Disposal
- Liquid Waste Disposal
- Night Soil Disposal
CG Vyapam Staff Nurse Test Pattern – CG Vyapam Syllabus
|S. No.||Name of the Subjects||No of Questions||Marks|
|1||Staff Nurse Subjects||100||100|
CGPEB Staff Nurse Syllabus 2018 Pdf
- Cell Structure
- Classification of Bones
- Type of Tissues
- Types of Muscles and Joints
- Structure of Heart
- Blood Vessels
- Structure of Respirator and Organs
- Sense Organs
- Structure of Eyes
- Digestive Organs
- Lymph Nodes Organs of Urinary System
- Male & Female Reproductive Organs
- Autonomic Nervous System
- Functions of Joints
- Actions of Chief Muscles
- Function of Neuron
- Blood Composition
- Functions of Heart
- Blood Pressure – Blood Circulation, Pulse
- Respiration – Mechanism of Respiration, Metabolism
- Functions of Skin/ Function of Kidney
- Regulation of Body Temperature
- Fluid and Electrolyte Balance
- Functions of Pituitary Thyroid
- Pancreas Adrenals
- Functions of Eye, Ear, Nose, Tongue
- Menstrual Cycle
Fundamentals of Nursing
- Classification of Microorganism
- Pathogenic and Non-Pathogenic Organisms
- Transmission of Infection
- Modes of Transmission of Infection
- Immunization Schedule
- Disinfection Chemotherapy
- Cross Infection
- Infection Control Pasteurisation
- Examination of Slide
- Methods of Sample Collection
- Factors influencing microbial growth
- Introduction of Nursing, Definition of Nurse, Meaning of Nursing, Ethics of Nursing, Health Care Agencies, Hospital & Community
- Basic Nursing care & needs of the patient Hygienic needs of physical needs, Nutritional Needs, Safety Needs, Actinty & exercise
- Assessment of patient/client – physical Assessment
- Basic needs are care of the special condition
- Introduction of Pharmacology concept
- First Aid, Emergency Care, Bums, Fire, Accidents
- The Causes of diseases
- Control of infection
- Pre-operative & post-operative care
- Preventive and rehabilitative aspects of
- Diseases caused by a virus – Measles
- Diseases caused by bacteria – Diphtheria
- Gastroenteritis leprosy
- Diseases caused by Mosquito – Malaria
Maternal and Child Health Nursing
Community Health Nursing
- Morbidity and Mortality rates.
- Female Pelvis.
- Reproductive organs.
- Fetal development.
- Apgar scoring.
- Normal Pregnancy.
- Care during pregnancy.
- diseases associated with pregnancy.
- Stages of labor.
- Normal delivery.
- Diagnosis of pregnancy.
- Postnatal care.
- During pregnancy, During labor.
- Operative procedures, M.T.P, Laparoscopy, F.W. devices.
- Role of a midwife.
- Minor disorders of the newborn.
- The Healthy Child.
- The seak Child.
- Children with various diseases & disorder.
- The welfare of Children
- Definition and concept of health and disease Concept.
- Primary Healthcare.
- Differences between institutional and community Health nursing.
- Qualities and function of community Health nurse Family Health Services.
- School Health Services, Health problems of India.
- Referral System.
- The function of health personnel in clinics.
- Health Education at home.
- Health Services organization at different Levels.
- National, State, Local in urban and rural areas.
- Special community health Services and nurse role.
- Industrial nursing.
- Geriatric nursing.
- Importance of Sex education and sex hygiene.
- Problems of sex affecting health, etc.
Mental Health Nursing
- Constituents of food Protein.
- Food requirements- calories and constituents.
- Preservation and storage of food
- Normal diet.
- Menu planning Diet therapy.
- Hospital diets.
- Special diets for patients.
- Mental health.
- Mental illness.
- Psychiatric team.
- Characteristics of a mentally healthy person.
- Causes of mental illness.
- Legal aspects.
- Misconceptions about mental illness.
- Classification of mental illness.
- Sign & symptoms of common mental illness.
- Electroconvulsive therapy.
- Drug therapy.
- Socio therapy.
- Role of nurse in the management of the various type of patient.
- Admission and discharge of the psychiatric patient.
- Development of community acceptance.
- Prevention of mental illness.
- Dynamics of human behavior.
- Emotions in health and disease (Comfort, Frustration, Defence mechanisms).
- Intelligence (Mental ability. Measurements of intelligence).
- Learning, Thinking & Reasoning, Group behavior, Interpersonal relations.
- The Family Life Education.
- The society, Rural, and Urban Society.
- Social Problems.
- Social Group.
- Social Security.
- Health Economics.
- Population Explosion.
- Budgeting for the Family.
- Nursing as a professional.
- Code of Nursing Ethics.
- Agreement and bonds.
- The Scope of Guidance and Counseling.
- Means of continuing education.
- Purpose and laws of Nursing.
- Indian Nursing Council.
- State Registration Nursing Council (Functions.
- Professional Health Organization.
- Health Agencies: Voluntary – National – International.
- Definition / Meaning of research.
- Need and importance of Nursing research.
- Research approaches.
- Use of research in Nursing practice.
- Parts of Computer.
- Disc operating system.
- Word processing.
- Window application.
- Computer-aided Teaching.
- Uses of Computer in Nursing.
- Means and Philosophy of Nursing education.
- Nursing education pattern in Indian.
- Steps of the Curriculum Plan.
- Lesson Plan,
- Principles of teaching Methods of teaching – Lecture, demonstration, laboratory, seminars, discussion, Conference, Workshop, Clinical teaching methods.
- Communication skills principles of evaluation.
- Evaluation tools use and importance of Educational Media.
- Evaluation Programme.
- Components and Principles of Administration in Nursing Service.
- Organization and Functions of Hospital and Community Staffing.
- Job Description of various staff.
- Supervision and Evaluation.
- Staff and Students Ward Management.
- Records and Reports
- Control and line of authority.
Download CG Vyapam Staff Nurse Syllabus Pdf
CG Vyapam Syllabus Patwari
Applied to the CG Vyapam Assistant Grade-III, DEO, Stenographer and other Vacancies 2018. Then you are in a right place. Check the CG Vyapam Assistant Officer Syllabus and Exam Pattern details in the section below. However, we updated the latest Cg Vyapam Syllabus and Exam Pattern for Assist, DEO & Other Posts. Hence, download the CG Vyapam Syllabus Pdf from the link below. check the CG Vyapam Recruitment 2018 details before going to a syllabus.