Last Updated on November 28, 2018
Delhi Police Constable Recruitment: Delhi Police Latest Job Opening is out now. Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2018 has released the official advertisement notification for 65 Constable (Exe.) Male & Female Posts for the Assam & Tripura Zone. Interested and Eligible Candidates may send their application form for delhipolice.nic.in Recruitment 2018 on or before 12th December 2018.
Aspirants who are waiting for Delhi Police Recruitment Notification advertisement can apply for the various job posts that are being released in this month. The recruiting process of Delhi Police Constable is done either through written examination or interview. So, to know more about the Job Notification of Delhi Police Job 12th Pass read the full notification to know details like – how to apply, educational qualification, age limit, & all other relevant information. Get further details of Delhi Police Vacancy 2018 for Male and Delhi Police Jobs for Female at Delhi Police Official Website @ www.delhipolice.nic.in.
delhipolice nic in RECRUITMENT 2018
The Delhi Police was established by the British after the first war of freedom of 1857, with the adoption of the Indian Police Act of 1861. After that, it was reorganized in 1946 when its strength was almost doubled. It was on February 16, 1948, that the first IGP of Delhi was appointed and the total strength of Delhi Police was increased by 1951 to about 8,000 with one Inspector General of Police and eight Superintendents of Police. With the rise in the population of Delhi, the strength of Delhi Police kept on increasing and in the year 1961, it was over 12,000.
Presently, the sanctioned strength of Delhi Police is 83,762. At present, there are 6 ranges, 11 districts and 184 police stations in Delhi. Today, Delhi Police is perhaps the largest metropolitan police in the world, larger than London, Paris, New York, and Tokyo. If you are one of the applicant looking to apply for the various posts in Delhi Police then follow for our page @ isarkariresults.com and get notified with every Government Job released by Delhi Police Recruitment 2018.
Delhi Police Job 12th Pass 2018
Looking for Police Jobs? Delhi Police Considering to be the largest metropolitan police in the world is the best. So if you are one of them looking for Constable Jobs then stay notified with Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2018 here. Also, here you can get all information related to Delhi Police Vacancy 2018 like – Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Vacancy, Important Dates, Selection Process, Application Fee & All Other details required to fill the application form for Constable Posts. For further Delhi Police Jobs Related Information check the Delhi Police Official Website www.delhipolice.nic.in.
DELHI POLICE CONSTABLE RECRUITMENT 2018 DETAILS
|Name of the Organisation||Delhi Police Recruitment Board|
|Name of the Posts||Constable (Exe.) Male & Female|
|No. of Vacancies||65|
DELHI POLICE VACANCY 2018 DETAILS
|Name of the Posts||No of Vacancies|
|Constable – Male||44|
|Constable – Female||21|
DELHI POLICE CONSTABLE 2018 ELIGIBILITY
Candidates who want to apply for the Delhi Police Recruitment they must have the given eligibility criteria as per the posts:
- 10 + 2 (Senior Secondary) pass from a recognized Board.
DELHI POLICE AGE LIMIT
- Minimum: 18 Years
- Maximum: 21 years
- Minimum: 18 Years
- Maximum: 25 Years
Reservations and Relaxations will be applicable as per Government Rules.
DELHI POLICE BHARTI 2018 NOTIFICATION
Candidates who have applied for Delhi Police Constable Notification 2018, they need to undergo the given recruitment process:
- Written Examination
- To pay the Delhi Police Application Form Fee Applicants will have to deposit a fee of Rs. 300/- (in cash or by Demand Draft – nonrefundable) along with the filled up application form. The demand draft shall be in favor of DCP/Recruitment Cell, New Police Lines, Delhi (Payable at Delhi) which should be valid for 06 months.
- No fee is to be deposited by SC/ST and Women candidates as well as by Ex-servicemen applicants provided they produce a copy of discharge book or NOC.
- Male SC/ST candidates will have to attach a self-attested photocopy of their SC/ST certificate along with the application form.
The Delhi Police Constable Salary for the aspiring candidates will get a good pay scale as per the Delhi Police Careers Rules.
- Constable: Rs. 5,200/- to Rs.20,200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 2,000/- and other allowances as admissible. (Level-3 as per 7th CPC)
DELHI POLICE CONSTABLE NOTIFICATION 2018 APPLICATION FORM
Job Seekers willing to apply for the Delhi Police Jobs 2018, follow the given instructions. Filling the application form also plays a vital role in order to get a Job of your choice.
- First to apply for Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2018 download the application form from the given link.
- And then fill the application form carefully.
- Attach all the necessary documents and then send the application form to the given postal address or email it.
- Take a printout of the application form for future reference.
- The last date to fill the application form is 12th December 2018
Room no. 25,
Office of DIG/CID,
1st Floor, Police Headquarters,
Sikkim – 737101.
DELHI POLICE JOBS 2018 IMPORTANT DATES
|Advertisement Date||November 2018|
|Starting Date for Submission of Application Form||Started|
|Last Date for submission of Application Form||12th December 2018|
DELHI POLICE RECRUITMENT 2018 IMPORTANT LINKS
|Previous Papers||GET HERE|
|Official Website||CLICK HERE|