Last Updated on May 20, 2019
DOT Recruitment 2019 – Job seekers who are looking for the Telecommunications job here is a great opportunity, Department of Telecommunications has Released the job notification to fill up the 13 Vacancies of Assistant Director and Junior Telecom Officer Posts. Eligible and Interested candidate can apply for DOT Recruitment 2019 through Offline mode before the last date 15th May 2019 to the following address given below.
DOT Recruitment 2019-20 Overview
|Name of the Board||Department of Telecommunications (DOT)|
|Name of the Posts||Assistant Director and Junior Telecom Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||13|
|Starting Date to Apply||Started|
|Last Date to Apply||15th May 2019|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
DOT Notification 2019 – www.dot.gov.in
Those candidates who want to get into the Department of Telecommunications can check this article. The DOT Board is ready to recruit candidates for the Assistant Director and Junior Telecom Officer Jobs. Candidates before applying for the vacancy check with eligibility details and here we have given the complete details regarding the eligibility details. Make sure you get into the educational qualification and age limit category and then apply for the DOT Jobs.
Also Check: CRPF Recruitment 2019 – 21039 Vacancies
DOT Vacancy 2019 Details
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Junior Telecom Officer||02|
Eligibility Criteria for DOT Recruitment 2019
As per the DOT Recruitment Notification, we are going to describe you about the Eligibility Criteria like Educational Qualification, DOT Age Limit, DOT Salary, Selection Process, Application Fee, DOT Offline Application & other necessary details to apply for Assistant Director & Jr Telecom Officer post in DOT Jobs 2019. Get it from the upcoming sections of this page.
Here are the Educational Qualification details of DOT Recruitment 2019-20.
- Candidates those who have applied for the Assistant Director & Junior Telecom Officer Vacancy can check through the Official Notification to know about the educational qualification details. The official notification link is provided below.
The DOT Age Limit is listed as follows,
- Maximum Age Limit – 56 Years
- SC/ST: 05 Years
- OBC: 03 Years
- Persons with benchmark Disabilities: 10 to 15 Years
- Persons Ordinarily domiciled in the state of JK during period 01/01/1989: 05 Years
- Ex-Serviceman: 05 Years
- Persons affected by 1984 riots: 05 Years
DOT Salary Structure
The DOT Salary structure is listed below.
- Assistant Director – Rs. 9300 – Rs. 34800 Grade Pay Rs. 4800/-
- Junior Telecom Officer – Rs. 9300 – Rs. 34800 Grade Pay Rs. 4600/-
- Candidates do check with the Official Notification to know about the Application Fee.
The Selection Process of DOT Careers 2019 is given below.
- Written Examination
- Interview Process
DOT Offline Application Procedure
The Department of Telecommunications is now collecting the application from the eligible candidates for the Assistant Director and Junior Telecom Officer Post. As that DOT Recruitment is through Offline Process, candidates can send the application on or before the last date ie. 15th May 2019. Make sure you read all the details listed in the Official Notification. Get to know the terms and conditions from the Official Notification.
How to Apply for DOT Recruitment 2019?
- Download the Official Notification and read all the details.
- The Application for both the DOT Vacancies is attached to the Official Notification.
- Once you are done with the Notification given details then apply.
- Fill in all the required details.
- Attach the necessary documents along with your CV.
- Attach the Notification and post it to the below given postal address.
- Make sure you post the Postal that it reaches the Office before the last date.
DOT Recruitment 2019 – Important Links
|Starting Date to Apply||15th March 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||15th May 2019|
DOT Notification 2019 – Important Links
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|