Last Updated on January 28, 2019
DRDO Ceptam 9 Notification Released.Defence Research and Development Organization is going to recruit 494 vacancies through DRDO Ceptam 9. Applicant who haven’t applied yet can apply before the Last Date 29 August 2019. Scroll down to get all Eligibility Criteria like Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Age Limit, Salary Structure & other details which are necessary to apply for DRDO Ceptam 9 Notification 2019.
DRDO Ceptam 9 2019 Notification Details
Important Dates – DRDO Ceptam 9 Exam Dates 2019
|Advertisement date||Update Soon|
|Starting Date to Apply||Update Soon|
|Closing Date for Apply Online||Update Soon|
|Exam Date||Updated Soon|
DRDO Ceptam 9 2019 Vacancy Details – 494 Vacancies
DRDO Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Details
- Agriculture: B.Sc Degree in Agriculture/Agricultural Science from any govt recognized can apply.
- Automobile Engineering: Applicant must be qualified in Diploma in Engineering from any recognized Institution or University.
- Botany: B.Sc Degree in Botany from any govt recognized can apply.
- Chemical Engineering: Applicant must be qualified in Diploma in Engineering from any recognized Institution or University
- Chemistry: B.Sc Degree in Botany from any govt recognized can apply.
- Civil Engineering: Three Years Diploma in Civil Engineering From recognized institution.
- Computer Science: B.Sc Degree or Three year Degree in Computer Science/Engineering/Technology/IT from recognized university or Institution
- For other Post: Applicant should have Degree/Diploma/Engineering in relevant fields from any govt recognized institution or University
- Minimum: 18 Years
- Maximum: 28 Years
DRDO Ceptam 9 Application Form – DRDO Ceptam 2019 Notification Pdf
|DRDO Ceptam 9 Notification Pdf||Download|
|DRDO Ceptam 9 Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Application Fee Details
|Category||Fee||The Application Fee should be paid through Net banking.|
|For General & OBC||Rs. 100/-|
Pay Scale Details:
DRDO Ceptam 9 Notification 2019 Exam Pattern
|Tier||Mode of Examination||Concept Name||No of Questions||No of Marks||Time Duration|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability|
|II||Test Specific to the subject of Post code||100||100||90|