Last Updated on December 5, 2018
DRDO ITR Recruitment 2018 – Defense Research & Development Organization DRDO has announced a notification recently in October 2018. DRDO ITR Chandipur Recruitment 2018 is going to hire the young dynamic and talented candidates through this New Central Govt Jobs Notification. They also released the DRDO ITR Vacancy details. There are 58 Vacancies of Graduate & Technician Apprentice. The above-mentioned posts are temporary which will be hired on a contract basis, as per the Integrated Test Range official notification.
DRDO ITR Recruitment 2018
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for DRDO ITR jobs in 2018 via offline mode. Candidates who are looking forward to filling Graduate Apprentice Trainee (GAT) are requested to fill the application form on or before 26th Nov 2018 and for Technical Apprentice Trainee Candidates are requested to fill the application form on 03rd Dec 2018. In the below article, aspirants can check with the interview date. And also here applicants can check with the eligibility criteria, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, prescribed age limit, salary details, official website and notification link, application link and so on. Before applying for the DRDO ITR Recruitment 2018, candidates are requested to read the below article once.
DRDO Recruitment 2018 – drdo.gov.in
|Name of the Board||Defense Research & Development Organization(DRDO)|
|No of Vacancies||58|
|Name of the post||Graduate Apprentice Trainee & Technician Apprentice Trainee|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Application Mode||Offline Process|
|Job Location||Chandipur, Odisha|
|Starting Date to Apply||31st Oct 2018|
|Last Date to Apply||26th Nov 2018 & 03rd Dec 2018|
DRDO ITR Vacancy Details 2018
Postwise Vacancy Details of DRDO ITR Recruitment
|Graduate Apprentice Trainee||28|
|Technician Apprentice Trainee||30|
Subject wise Vacancy Details DRDO ITR Recruitment :
|Name of the Post||Subject Wise Vacancy Details||No of Vacancy|
|Graduate Apprentice Trainee||BE/B.Tech in Aerospace Engineering||02|
|BE/B.Tech in Civil Engineering||03|
|BE/B.Tech in Electronics Engineering||10|
|BE/B.Tech in Computer & ScienceEngineering||05|
|BE/B.Tech in Electrical Engineering||04|
|BE/B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering||04|
|Technician Apprentice Trainee||Diploma in Computer & ScienceEngineering||08|
|Diploma in Civil Engineering||04|
|Diploma in Electronics Engineering||10|
|Diploma in Electrical Engineering||05|
|Diploma in Mechanical Engineering||03|
Eligibility Criteria for DRDO ITR Jobs 2018
Applicants who are interested to apply DRDO ITR Recruitment 2018 should have the following educational qualifications. Candidates can read the official notification for detailed eligibility criteria.
- Graduate Apprentice Trainee(GAT): Must be Graduate in BE/ B.Tech in Computer Science/ Electronics/ Electricals/ Civil/ Aerospace/ Mechanical from recognized Institute/ University.
- Technician Apprentice Trainee(TAT): Should have a Diploma in Computer Science/ Electronics/ Electricals/ Civil/ Mechanical from recoginzed Institute/ University.
Aspirants who are going to apply for DRDO Apprentice Notification 2018 must ensure their age limits as per the Organization.
Contenders who are applied for DRDO ITR Recruitment 2018 will go through the following selection process as per the norms of Integrated Test Range. The selection process for DRDO ITR Apprentice jobs is given below.
- Written Test
Applicants who get shortlist for DRDO Recruitment 2018, will attend the training for 1 year. They will also have stipend as per the norms of the government.
- Graduate Apprentice Trainee(GAT): Rs. 4984/-
- Technician Apprentice Trainee(TAT): Rs. 3542/-.
- Refer to Official Notification
How to Apply for DRDO Recruitment 2018
Eligible contenders apply for DRDO ITR Apprentice Recruitment 2018, through offline. Applicant must submit the application before the last date.
- Click on the official website www.drdo.gov.in and also given below link.
- Download the Notification and read it carefully.
- Go to the registration link and register your self.
- Download the Application form from notification and also from the link provided below.
- Fill the Application correctly.
- Attach the documents and two passport size photos.
- Recheck the application and sign the necessary fields
- Scan the filled application and all the corresponding attached documents
- Send the duly signed application and documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Take a print out of the mail which sends successfully for future use
Important Dates for DRDO ITR Recruitment 2018
|Application Submission Starting Date||31st Oct 2018|
|Application Submission Closing Date for (GAT)||26th Nov 2018|
|Application Submission Closing Date for (TAT)||03rd Dec 2018|
|Walk-in Date for Written Test/Interview||01st Dec 2018 to 08th Dec 2018|
DRDO ITR Careers 2018 – Important Links
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|