Last Updated on September 24, 2018
DSSSB PGT Admit Card 2018: DSSSB PGT Admit Card 2018 has been released for Delhi PGT Recruitment by the Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board (DSSSB) and it is now available on the official site @ dsssbonline.nic.in. The admit card has been released for Tier 1 Examination. The examination is to be held on 2 July to 7 July 2018. The DSSSB Admit Card 2018 is for the post of Post Graduate Teacher (PGT). There are about 9232 numbers of vacant posts for DSSSB PGT. At the present moment, the DSSSB issued the DSSSB PGT Admit Card for PGT Biology, PGT Commerce, PGT Economics and other subjects like English, History, Geography, Maths, Physics. We have mentioned a direct link in isarkariresults.com (Sarkari Result) so that the Candidates can download the DSSSB PGT Hall Ticket 2018.
DSSSB PGT Admit Card 2018
Name of the Board: Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board
Post Name: PGT
No. of Vacancies: 9232
Mode of the Examination: Online
Category: Admit Card
Starting Date: 5th January 2018
Last Date to Apply: 31st January 2018
Exam Date: 2nd July to 7th July 2018
Admit Card Available Date: 9th July 2018
|DSSSB PGT Admit Card Status: Available|
|How to Download DSSSB PGT Admit Card 2018|
DSSSB Admit Card 2018 Download Important Links
|DSSSB Admit Card||Get here|
|Syllabus & Exam Pattern||Get Here|
|Previous Year Question Papers||Get Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
DSSSB PGT Admit Card 2018 – Important details
Applicants must download the DSSSB Admit card 2018 through online mode. They must use their application number to the login page. After downloading the DSSSB admit card 2018, the applicant must not forget taking a paper copy of the DSSSB Admit card 2018. Candidates must read all guidelines specified on the DSSSB Hall Ticket 2018 and must present it on the day of the DSSSB PGT Exam. Candidates are trained to maintain a delicate duplicate with respect to the DSSSB 2018 admission card, even after the exam, as this may be necessary at the time of membership or verification of documents.
Delhi State Subordinate Selection Board PGT – selection process
All the exams conducted for PGT, TGT & PRT is done by the DSSSB Board. The four positions are university level (teachers), secondary school teachers (PGT), secondary school teachers (TGT) and primary school teachers (PRT). Although school instructors are chosen through different examinations and are of a focal nature, the determination of educators at the school level is entirely under the control of the state government. Although these instructors need to qualify for the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET), they must also pass the B. Ed.
DSSSB Recruitment 2018 – complete details
- For these positions, the board will conduct a two-tier determination process.
- The level exam will be an examination of objectives. You will have different segments to test the skills of the competition in different subjects.
- Candidates who qualify for the Level 1 exam will participate in the Level 2 exam.
- At this point, the last decision will be taken by the rank.
DSSSB PGT Exam Pattern
The following are the things that you should know before writing the DSSSB PGT Exam. Knowing the DSSSB PGT Exam Pattern will help you perform better in the DSSSB Exam.
- The negative stamp will be appropriate and a finding of 0.25 focuses will be made for each erroneous answer.
- The Board maintains all authority to endorse a base cut score for any position in view of the accessibility of competitors.
- Candidates with somewhere in the range of 6 and 10 opening will be welcome to the Level II exam, subject to the number of opportunities/competitors.
- The bent test/obstruction test will be completed as per the prerequisites of the work.
- In the two-level exams, the Level I exam must be utilized just for pre-determination.
- The choice will be founded on review II exam scores. The Board of Directors may, at its attentiveness, shed the Level I exam and take the Level II Exam directly.
|Section||Subjects||No of questions||No of Marks||Time|
|Part I||General Awareness||20||20||3 Hrs|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||20||20|
|part II||Subject concerned||200||200|
Important ID Proofs to carry for DSSSB PGT Exam
You must pass identification tests when you pass a DSSSB PGT exam. Carry one of the following identification tests at the same time as your DSSSB PGT Hall Ticket 2018.
- Voter ID
- Pan Card
- College Id
- Adhar Card
- Driving License
DSSSB PGT Syllabus
The Delhi Post Graduate Teacher Syllabus 2018 of Delhi SSSB is determined here. Applicants may receive the DSSSB PGT Hindi Syllabus 2018 and DSSSB Teacher Preparation Steps. Knowing DSSSB PGT Syllabus 2018 and Delhi SSSB PGT Exam Pattern 2018. Candidates should check Delhi’s SSSB 2018 program and the best exam marks. Gather the appropriate research material and the 2018 DSSSB teacher paper pattern With the Point-for-Point Syllabus reference for DSSSB, competitors can prepare for the exam. People can also download free dsssbonline.nic.in Syllabus Pdf. Later take the DSSSB Postgraduate Teacher Syllabus 2018 for better preparation
- Indian Politics
- Current Affairs
- Static Gk
- Word formation
- Arranging words
- Dictionary order
- Venn diagram
- Directions & Distances
- Blood Relations
- Missing Number
- Ratio and Proportion
- Problems on Ages
- Speed, Time & Distance
- Profit & Loss
- Number Series
- Number System
- Data Interpretation
- Time & Work
- Reading Comprehension
- Fill in the Blanks
- Idiom & Phrase
- Synonyms & Antonyms
- One Word Substitution
- Sentence Correction/Improvement
- Error Spotting