eLitmus Syllabus 2019 – eLitmus Evaluation Private Limited is an Indian company that helps companies in hiring employees for entry-level jobs. Getting into certain companies candidates have to crack down the eLitmus Exam 2019-20. This article will be helpful in getting through the exam. Here below listed are details regarding the eLitmus Syllabus list and the updated eLitmus Exam Pattern details. Applicants can also find the eLitmus Percentile & Negative Marking Section from the below article. Scroll down to find the entire details regarding the eLitmus Exam 2019.
eLitmus Exam 2019-20 Highlights
Getting through the eLitmus Exam is not an easy job. And it is one of the most sought after employability exams in India, especially for Freshers. Many top companies recruit candidates based on the eLitmus Scoring. eLitmus comes under IT Syllabus category. It is the main process of Hiring Potential Candidates under the Fresher Aptitude Test (PH Test ) Exam. Candidates those who do not have a clear view of the examination, check out this article. We have listed the Location of examination, companies that recruit candidates under this examination, and even more with the Percentile and Negative Marking details are listed below for the reference of the job seekers.
What is eLitmus pH Test?
eLitmus is one of India’s largest assessment and recruitment company. They provide a hiring platform for over 500 companies. The assessment test conducted by eLitmus is called as the pH test or hiring potential test. The tests cover all the topics that are given importance to by most of the developing companies and these tests also help the candidates to analyze their skills better. Certain top most Core Companies of India will recruit the aspirants based on the eLitmus score.
eLitmus Exam 2019 Locations
eLitmus Exam Pattern 2019-20
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Mark Allocation|
|Problem Solving and Reasoning||20||200|
|Total||60 Questions||600 Marks|
About eLitmus Exam:
- 60 questions will be asked in the examination.
- Under which, 10 marks for each is allotted.
- A total of 600 marks will be the eLitmus Examination conducted.
- The time period would be for 2 hours.
eLitmus Percentile – Negative Marking
|35 – 90 marks = 75 – 95||Yes|
|50 – 80 marks = 75 – 95||Yes|
|95 – 160 marks = 65 – 90||Yes|
|150 – 240 marks 75 – 90||Yes|
Updated eLitmus Exam Syllabus 2019-20
Quantitative Aptitude – eLitmus Syllabus 2019
- Time and Work
- Number System
- Speed, Time and Distance
- Permutation and Combinations
- Few Miscellaneous Questions on topics like Progressions, Algebra, etc.
eLitmus Syllabus 2019 For Verbal Ability
- Miscellaneous questions related to grammar
- Reading Comprehension (3 comprehensions – 16 questions)
- Sentence completion based on vocabulary (2 questions)
- Para Jumbles (2 questions)
- Sentence completion based on subject-verb agreement (4 questions)
eLitmus Problem Solving & Reasoning Syllabus 2019
- Cryptarithmetic (3 questions)
- Data Interpretation (5 questions)
- Data Sufficiency (4 questions)
- Logical Reasoning (8 questions)
Companies that recruit through eLitmus are
- Blackrock Inc
- Canon India Private Limited
- Cisco Systems(India) Pvt Ltd
- Dell R&D
- Dr Reddys Laboratories Ltd
- Fidelity Business Services Pvt. Ltd
- GE Healthcare
- HCL Infosystems Ltd
- HCL Technologies
- Hewlett-Packard (R & D division)
- L & T Infotech
- McAfee Software India Pvt Ltd;
- Microsoft GTSC
- Microsoft (R & D) Pvt. Ltd
- Motorola India Electronics Pvt. Ltd
- Mu Sigma Business solutions
- ITC Infotech