Last Updated on December 24, 2018
ESIC Delhi Recruitment 2019 – Latest vacancies in ESIC Recruitment!! If your dream is to get a Govt Jobs in a reputed company like Employees State Insurance Corporation? then you have landed in Perfect site. Here on this page, an applicant will get all the recruitment process & Eligibility details of ESIC Delhi Recruitment 2019. The ESIC recruit the candidates for the posts like a Medical officer, Insurance Officer & others. Here on this page, we have updated all the recruitment notification from ESIC Delhi Recruitment 2019. Hence, Check out all the Recruitment process, Eligibility details in the upcoming sections of this page.
Every year Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) releases various job vacancies for eligible Aspirants. This year they have released around 306 Vacancies for the posts of Paramedical & Nursing Staff vacancies. Interested Candidates can apply online before the last date of 21st January 2019. To Get Further details of ESIC Delhi Jobs 2019 to go through the entire article.
ESIC Delhi Recruitment 2019 Overview
|Name of the Organization||Employees State Insurance Corporation|
|Name of the Posts||Paramedical & Nursing Staff|
|No. of Vacancies||306|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
| Starting Date to Apply Online||Started|
|Last Date to Apply Online||21st January 2019|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
ESIC Delhi Notification 2019 – esic.nic.in
Nowadays to get Government Jobs like Employees State Insurance Corporation is not that easy as there is a lot of competition. And for that, you need to stay updated with every job released by ESIC Recruitment 2019. Recently, Employees State Insurance Corporation Recruitment have released 306 vacancies for various posts like Paramedical & Nursing Staff. Eligible candidates can apply for ESIC Delhi Jobs 2019 by filling up the Online Application Form from now.
To Apply for the ESIC Delhi Vacancy 2019, A Candidate should have completed their Graduation Degree from a recognized University and the age limit should be in between 21 to 32 years. Aspirants who meet the given eligibility requirements are eligible to apply for ESIC Delhi Careers 2019 Notification before 21st January 2019. Further details for ESIC Delhi Recruitment 2019 Notification like Vacancies, Age Limit, Educational Qualifications, Selection Procedure, Salary, How to apply, etc. are available here.
ESIC Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No. of Vacancies|
|Blood Bank Tech||01|
|Medical Social Worker||01|
|Junior Medical Record Technician||02|
ESIC Delhi Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
To Get A Job for ESIC Delhi Careers, Aspirants need to ensure that they qualify all the Eligibility Details like Educational Qualification and Age Limit for the 306 Vacancies in Employees State Insurance Corporation Recruitment 2019 Notification. The required information is given below
- Staff Nurse: Applicant must have passed in Diploma in relevant fields can eligible to apply for this post.
- Occupational Therapist: Should have passed in 10+2 in the stream of Science background can apply.
- Physiotherapist: Should have passed in 10+2 in the stream of Science background can apply.
- Pharmacist (Allopathic): Applicant should have passed in Graduation in relevant fields of science background can apply.
- Pharmacist (Ayurvedic): Matriculation with Diploma and should have 3 years of experience can apply for this post.
- Other posts: Refer official notification.
- Staff Nurse: Max – 37 Years
- Pharmacist (Ayurvedic): Max – 27 Years
- Optometrist: Min-18 Years; Max – 32 Years
- Junior Medical Record Technician: 18 to 27 Years
- Other posts: Max-32 Years
- The age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules of ESIC Delhi Recruitment Board.
- Written Examination
- For SC/ST/PWD/ Departmental Candidates, Female & Ex-Servicemen: Rs. 250/-
- For Other: Rs. 500/-
- This fee of Rs.250/- shall be refunded duly deducting bank charges as applicable on appearing of the candidates in the written examination.
- Staff Nurse: Rs. 44,900/- to Rs.1,42,400/-
- Occupational Therapist: Rs. 35,400/- to Rs.1,12,400/-
- Physiotherapist: Rs. 35,400/- to Rs.1,12,400/-
- Blood Bank Tech: Rs.29,200/- to Rs.92,300/-
- Pharmacist (Allopathic): Rs.29,200/- to Rs.92,300/-
- For Pharmacist (Ayurvedic): Rs.29,200/- to Rs.92,300/-
- Pharmacist (Homeopathic): Rs.29,200/- to Rs.92,300/-
- ECG Technician: Rs.25,500/- to Rs.81,100/-
- Medical Social Worker: Rs.25,500/- to Rs.81,100/-
- OT Assistant: Rs.21,700/- to Rs.69,100/-
- Lab Assistant: Rs.21,700/- to Rs.69,100/-
- Junior MRT: Rs.19,900/- to Rs.63,200/-
How to Apply for ESIC Delhi Recruitment 2019
- Visit the official website of Employees State Insurance Corporation Recruitment i.e. www.esic.nic.in.
- In the Home Page, Click on the Menu Option.
- In the Menu Page, Click on Recruitments and there you will Get the Detailed Notification & Online Link.
- Click on the Online Link and fill up the application form step-by-step and Submit It.
- Check Carefully Before Submission of the Application Form.
ESIC Delhi Jobs 2019 Important Dates
|Advertisement Date||December 2019|
|Starting Date to Apply||Started|
|Last Date to Apply||21st January 2019|
|Last Date for Payment of Application Fee||24th January 2019|
ESIC Recruitment 2019 Important Link