Last Updated on March 26, 2019
GSEB SSC Result 2019 – Are you guys looking for Gujarat Board 10th Result 2019? Below are complete details about it. Gujarat State Education Board (GSEB) will officially release 10th Class Results at its official website i.e www.gseb.org. However, direct link to check your GSEB 10th Results 2019 will be available on this page once the results are officially released by Gujarat Board. GSEB might announce the results in the month of May or June 2019. All students who are eagerly waiting to check their results can be regular to this page to get more updates about GSEB SSC Results 2019.
Gujarat Board SSC Results 2019
Gujarat State Education Board (GSEB) will release SSC/matriculation/10th class results in the month of May 2019. All Students who are eagerly waiting for their SSC results must know that you will not be information about result announcement individually. All you need to do is keep visiting our site regularly for updates regarding SSC GSEB Results 2019 or subscribe to our newsletter or bookmark this page to get regular updates.
Gujarat Board 10th Result 2019 Overview
|Name of the Examination Board||Gujarat State Education Board (GSEB) (OR) Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board|
|Name of the Exam||GSEB SSC Board Examination 2019|
|Level of Examination||All Over Gujarat|
|Examination Starting Dates||7th March 2019|
|Examination Last Dates||19th March 2019|
|Results Date||Expected in May 2019 or June 2019|
|Supplementary Exam Date||June 2019|
|Supplementary Result Date||July 2019|
GSEB SSC Results 2019 – www.gseb.org
Gujarat State Education Board (GSEB) 10th Class Results 2019 will be officially declared in the month of May 2019. All students who have obtained a mark of approval, i.e. 35 points or more, will be considered as pass students. You can check the Grading System, Previous year Statistics, supplementary exam, important things needed to check results, Re-evaluation, details, and others in the below sections.
How to check your GSEB 10th Results 2019?
Follow the simple steps to get your GSEB SSC Exam Results 2019:
- 1st Step: Visit GSEB official website i.e. www.gseb.org
- 2ns Step: On the home page, check for GSEB Matriculation Results 2019.
- 3rd Step: Click on the RESULTS Link.
- 4th Step: Now, enter your registration number and other details carefully in the provided space.
- 5th Step: Finally, Hit on ‘Submit’ button.
- 6th Step: Finally, you will see your GSEB SSC Results 2019 displayed on the screen
- 7th Step: Now, take a print out of result displayed for future use.
Important things needed before checking results:
Before going to check your GSEB 10th Class Results 2019, students must have these things to make your task easy.
- Student’s name as in hall ticket, Registration no, enrollment number.
- Hall ticket number (Registration No.)
- Date of Birth (DOB)
- Mobile Number for OTP (If requires)
- Passing Year (i.e. 2018-19)
Gujarat Board Results 2019 Links
|10th Class Results||Available Soon|
|12th Class Results||Click Here|
Details you need to cross verify on your 10th Standard Marks Card:
- Name of the student
- Registration number, enrolment number or roll number of the candidate
- Date of birth (DOB)
- Parent’s name
- Subjects names
- Subject codes
- Subject wise marks
- Overall marks obtained
- Name of the College/School
- Seal and Signature of Head of the Board
- Percentage and examination qualifying status.
GSEB SSC Result 2019 Grading System:
10th Class Exam Results 2019 GSEB Previous Year Statistics
This is a piece of additional information to all students. We are providing the statistics of the previous years GSEB SSC Exam Results 2019 statistics. Check all the 04 years previous years statistics in the below table. However, don’t expect the same statistics in upcoming results this year also, there might be some variations. This is just an analysis of the last few years only.
|Year||Total Students Appeared||Overall Passing Percentage||Pass Percentage of Boys||Pass Percentage of Girls|
GSEB 10th Results – Regular Candidates
- Total Number of Appeared Students: 7,89,693
- Number of Passed Students: 5,32,605
- Total Number of Failed Students: 2,57,088
- Overall Pass Percentage: 67.50%
GSEB 10th Exam Result – Female Candidates
- Total Number of Appeared Students: 4,18,392
- Number of Passed Students: 2,53, 682
- Total Number of Failed Students: 1,62,330
- Overall Pass Percentage: 60.63%
GSEB SSC Result 2019 – Male Students
- Total Number of Appeared Students: 6,85,462
- Number of Passed Students: 3,14,510
- Total Number of Failed Students: 3,66,359
- Overall Pass Percentage: 45.88%
GSEB SSC Re-evaluation/Recounting/Re-Checking Results:
Students who have verified their results and are not satisfied with their results and those who expect better grades, here is an opportunity called “Re-checking / Re-evaluation / Recount”. Just check the official website regularly for results. Keep visiting our page to check 10th Class Re-checking / Re-evaluation / Re-counting results. Once the board has officially published the notification, complete the application form with the necessary details, such as your name, the re-evaluation problem, the subject code, and other details.
GSEB 10th Supplementary Exam Results 2019
The Gujarat State Education Board (GSEB) (OR) Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board will announce the 10th supplementary exam or compartmental examination in the month of June/July 2019. All students who have not obtained the pass marks in the first attempt. Do not panic! You can surely clear your examination in this attempt. Do not miss this great opportunity. You can start your preparation for GSEB SSC Supplementary examination now. You can apply for Gujarat State Education Board (GSEB) (OR) Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board once the notification is officially released by the board. However, to check the results of the GSEB 2019 10 compartmental/ supplemental exam, you can revisit this page.
Steps to Apply for Compartmental/Supplementary Exam
- Once results declared, students need to check the official website i.e. www.hpbose.org
- for further notice regarding Compartmental/Supplementary Examination.
- Board will give the notification for GSEB 10th Supplementary Examination 2019.
- Check the details and apply for the 10th Pre University Supplementary Examination.
- The board might Conduct Supplementary Examination in the month of June/July 2019.
- Apply for the examination and clear the paper in this attempt.
- You can check your GSEB 10th Class Supplementary Exam Results as well on this page.
What Next ?? – After Gujarat 10th Board Examination Results 2019
After your check your GSEB SSC Result 2019, you can think what to choose next i.e. BE/BA/B. Sc/LLB/Any Under Graduation Programme or others. However, before that, you must have a print out of GSEB 10th Exam marks card. This marks card will be useful during the time of admission.
About GSEB (Gujarat State Education Board)
The Gujarat Board of Secondary and Secondary Education (GSEB) is a government agency in Gujarat charged with determining the political, administrative, cognitive and intellectual orientation of the state secondary and higher education system. he main responsibilities of the board include academics, conducting examinations and research and development. The council is responsible for the registration and administration of higher and secondary schools in the state of Gujarat. The Gujarat Board of Directors was established on the basis of the “1972 Gujarat Secondary Education Act”. It is a very popular meeting in the state of Gujarat.
Conduct a statewide review. The main academic task of the GSEB is the preparation of the secondary school curriculum and the recommendation of textbooks to be taught in public schools as well as in accredited private schools. The board also performs the following tasks: recognizing new schools, evaluating school performance and inspecting various schools associated with the board. The GSEB organizes two main examinations (including biannual exams): the Secondary Certificate (SSC) for the Standard 10 Exam and the Certificate of Upper Secondary Education (School) for the XI-XII students in Gujarat. The board also conducts a talent search for grade VIII and IX students in five core subjects each year. It is divided into 2 main parts. Recently, the GSEB changed the JEE (Hands) state exams to GUJCET.