Last Updated on September 17, 2018
Name of the Organization: Defence Research & Development Organization (DRDO) – Gas Turbine Research Establishment (GTRE)
No. of Vacancies: 150
Name of the Posts: Graduate, Diploma & ITI Apprentice
Post Date: 1st September 2018
Category: Central Govt Jobs
Information: Defence Research & Development Organization (DRDO) – Gas Turbine Research Establishment (GTRE) has released the official advertisement notification for 150 Graduate, Diploma & ITI Apprentice posts. Eligible candidates may Apply Online for GTRE Recruitment from 3rd September 2018 to 14th September 2018 (drdo.gov.in). Further details of Vacancy for GTRE Jobs 2018 – Age, Pay scale, Eligibility criteria and all other details are mentioned below.
GTRE Recruitment 2018 Notification
150 – Graduate, Diploma & ITI Apprentice Posts
GTRE Vacancy 2018 Details
|Name of the Posts||No. of Vacancies|
|Graduate Apprentice Trainees (B.E/B.Tech./Equivalent)|
Industrial Production Engg
|Elect & Electronics / Electronics & Communication /Electronics & Instrumentation/Telecom Engg||12|
|Computer Science / Computer Engg./ Information Science & Technology Engg.||14|
|Diploma Apprentice Trainees|
|Mechanical/Production/ Tool & Die design||20|
|Electrical& Electronics / Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation||05|
|Computer Science / Engg.||05|
|ITI Apprentice Trainees|
|Sheet Metal worker||02|
|Computer Operator & Programming Assistant (COPA)||10|
|Mechanic Motor Vehicle/Diesel Mechanic||02|
Gas Turbine Research Establishment (GTRE) 2018 Eligibility Details
- Graduate Apprentice Trainees Posts: A degree in engineering or technology granted by a statutory University/ by an institution empowered to award such degrees by an Act of Parliament.
- Diploma Apprentice Trainees Posts: A diploma in engineering or technology granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Educational established by a State Government /by a University/by an Institute recognized by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to a diploma/ Sandwich course student who is undergoing training in order that he/she may hold a diploma in Engg./Technology.
- ITI Apprentice Trainees Posts: A certificate in vocational Course involving two years of study after the completion of the secondary stage of school education recognized by the All India Council for Technical education. A sandwich course student who is undergoing training in order that he may hold a certificate.
- Minimum: 18 years
- Maximum: 27 years
- For Age Relaxation Check the Official Notification.
Gas Turbine Research Establishment (GTRE) Job Notification 2018 Details
- Screening Test / Interview
- Advertisement Date: 1st September 2018
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 3rd September 2018
- Closing Date to Apply Online: 14th September 2018
- For all Other Important Dates Check the Official Notification
- Graduate Apprentice Trainees Posts: Rs. 4984/- Per Month
- Diploma Apprentice Trainees Posts: Rs. 3542/- Per Month
- ITI Apprentice Trainees Posts: 90% of the wages payable per month to the semi-skilled workmen as fixed by latest Karnataka Govt. Gazette Notification
GTRE Jobs 2018 Important Links
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
| Touch in with us on FB || YouTube|
Useful Links :
Why Isarkariresults for Gas Turbine Research Establishment (GTRE) Recruitment?
Sarkari Result is the one stop Solution for GTRE Recruitment 2018. isarkariresults.com ensures that we provide all the Notifications and Updates Released by Defence Research & Development Organization (DRDO) – Gas Turbine Research Establishment (GTRE) 2018. We are Promising the Users that, will never miss any of the GTRE Jobs in 2018. Candidates need to do a Simple Task to Stay Updated with GTRE Vacancy 2018 Notification, that is they have to visit www.isarkariresults.com
daily or subscribe to our Notifications. An applicant can get all the Job Openings of Gas Turbine Research Establishment (GTRE) Recruitment Notification 2018 details here.