Last Updated on February 12, 2019
HEC Recruitment 2019: Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited, Ranchi has announced its notification for the latest recruitment of 150 [60 ITI Trainees and 90 Diploma Engineer Trainee] trainees under Apprenticeship Act of 1961. Candidates who want to make their career with HEC Recruitment can grab this opportunity. Applicants can fill the application form from 18th December 2018 to 08th January 2019
Applicants those who are interested can get some easy steps to submit their HEC Application Form on the below web page. After the last date for submission, the application form will be rejected. So candidates can fill the application form as soon as possible. Check the below page to get the entire details for HEC Recruitment 2019.
HEC Recruitment 2019 – hecltd.com
|Name of the Board||Heavy Engineering Corporation|
|No of Vacancies||150|
|Name of the post||Non-Executive Trainee Posts|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Ranchi, Jharkhand|
|Starting Date to Apply|
|18th December 2018|
|Last Date to Apply||08th January 2019|
Heavy Engineering Corporation Recruitment 2019
Check the below section to know the entire details about the eligibility criteria and selection process about HEC Recruitment 2019. Before applying for the job candidates can check with the entire article to know the details about the HEC Careers 2019. A degree or diploma from a recognized University in the relevant Branch/Discipline can apply for these posts. It is necessary that the applicants should pay the application fee for the HEC Recruitment 2019. Scroll doe the entire page to grab the HEC Recruitment 2019 entire information.
Here in the below webpage applicants can check with the eligibility details like educational Qualification, application fee, age limit and so on. Before applying for HEC Jobs candidates can check the below article, which will help to fill the application form without any mistake. Applicants can check the below webpage to get the latest and upcoming HEC job notification 2019.
HEC Careers 2019 Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Vacancies|
|ITI Trainees||60 posts|
|Diploma Engineer Trainee||90 posts|
|Forger / Forger cum Heat Treater||01|
|Foundryman / Moulder||10|
|Diploma Engineer Trainee|
|Mechanical/ Tool & Die Making|
|Metallurgy/ Foundry Technology/ Forge Technology||10|
Eligibility Criteria for HEC Notification 2019
|ITI Trainees||High School/ Matric or Equivalent + ITI or equivalent technical from recognized NCVT/SCVT institute|
|Diploma Engineer Trainees||Diploma of Engineering in relevant discipline|
|Personal Trainee||MBA with specialization in Personnel Management/ HR/ Finance or equivalent from recognized University or AICTE/UGC approved course with first class 55% of marks or equivalent CGPA. For SC/ST/PWD candidates, it is 50% of marks or equivalent CGPA from a recognized University/ Institute.|
|IT Trainee||B. Tech in IT / MCA or equivalent from recognized University or AICTE/UGC approved course with first class 55% of marks or equivalent CGPA. For SC/ST/PWD candidates, it is 50% of marks or equivalent CGPA from a recognized University/ Institute.|
- For Gen/UR Candidates: Max. 28 Years as on 01.12.18
- Relaxation ( in Upper age limit ): 05 years for SC/ST candidates 03 years for OBC candidates
- Selection will be on the basis of a written test on all India basis followed by Trade Test/Task Observation Test/Aptitude Test of the selected candidates on the basis of their performance in the written test in order of merit in the ratio of 1:5 to the number of Vacancies or as near as to that.
- Merit List shall be prepared by assigning a weight of 30% for written test marks and 70% for by Trade Test/Task Observation Test/ Aptitude Test marks of the shortlisted candidates.
|Post Name||Salary Offered|
|ITI Trainee||1st yr: Rs.6000, 2nd yr: Rs.7000 & 3rd yr: 8000|
|Diploma Engineer Trainee||1st yr: Rs.8000, 2nd yr: Rs.9000 & 3rd yr: 10000|
|Personnel Trainee||1st yr: Rs.10000, 2nd yr: Rs.11000 & 3rd yr: 12000|
- Rs.800 for Gen/ OBC (NCL) candidates and no fee for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates.
Steps to Apply for HEC Jobs 2019
- Click on Apply Online Link provided below.
- Check for the respected vacancy to want to apply for.
- Read the official notification related to the post.
- Then go ahead and fill in application form with necessary details.
- Pay Prescribed application fee.
- Once completed the application take a printout of the completed application.
- Then click on the “Submit” button.
Important Date for HEC Recruitment 2019
|Advertisement Date||18th December 2018|
|Starting Date to Apply||18th December 2018|
|Last Date to Apply||08th January 2019|
HEC Recruitment 2019 Important Links