Last Updated on January 30, 2019
HP High Court Recruitment 2019: Hello All!! Here are the greetings from the High Court of Himachal Pradesh that has announced the latest job notification for Class – III and Class – IV vacancy. In this Notification, HP High Court invites application for Recruitment of 80 Stenographer, Clerk, Judgment Writer, Process Server & Junior Office Assistant in all the Civil & Sessions Divisions in the State of Himachal Pradesh.
Interested applicants those who are applying for HP High Court Recruitment can fill the application form which is available online form 27th November 2019. Candidates are requested to fill the application form before the last date 21st December 2019. After the last date of submission the HP High Court Recruitment the application form will be rejected by the HP High Court Recruitment board. Here applicants can check with more details about the HP High Court Recruitment process
HP High Court Recruitment 2019 Overview
|Name of the Board||High Court of Himachal Pradesh|
|No of Vacancies||80|
|Name of the post||Clerk, Process Server, Judgment Writer|
|Job Category||HP Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Himachal Pradesh|
|Starting Date to Apply||Update Soon|
|Last Date to Apply||Update Soon|
HP High Court Notification 2019 – hphighcourt.nic.in
Here is a huge opening for the various post in the High Court of HP. Applicants those who have completed Graduation can apply for this post. Candidates those who have completed the minimum age of 18 years can apply for this post. Salary details of each post are mentioned in the below table. Applicants those who are interested can check with the below web page which will be helpful for filling the online application form.
Scroll down below to know the eligibility criteria and application link. Check the entire page to get more latest HP High Court Recruitment jobs 2019. Check the official website to know about the HP High Court @hphighcourt.nic.in.
HP High Court Carers 2019 Vacancy Details
|Name Of the post||No Of Vacancy|
|Judgment Writer||21 Posts|
|Jr. Office Assistant (IT)||02 Posts|
|Processor Server||21 Posts|
Eligibility Criteria for HP High Court Jobs 2019
- Clerk: Those who have completed their Graduation can apply for this HP High Court Recruitment 2019.
- Stenographers: Applicants having a graduation degree in any stream and good typing speed of 80WPM on stenographer in English Language and 40WPM on Computer.
- Judgment Writer: Candidates having a graduation degree in any stream and good typing speed of 80WPM on stenographer in English Language and 40WPM on Computer.
- Jr. Office Assistant (IT): Applicants having the following qualification: “B.Tech./MCA/ B.Sc. (IT)/ PGDCA or equivalent OR
12th pass or equivalent qualification + BCA (Bachelor of Computer Application)/ DCA (Diploma in Computer Application)
- Processor Server: 12th pass candidates can apply for this HP High COURT Recruitment process 2019.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 years
- Maximum Age as per the age rules of the HP High Court.
HP High Court Recruitment 2019 Selection Process
After the application submission, the shortlisted candidates will undergo the following selection rounds conducted by the higher authority of HP High Court, Shimla, Himachal Pradesh. In order to pick out the efficient candidates, the officials will check performance and skills shown in the rounds.
- Written Exam
- Interview/Typing Test/Skill Test
- Certificates Verification
Pay Scale HP High Court Recruitment 2019
Selected candidates for the posts of Clerk, Process Server, Judgment Writer are going to receive the monthly pay scale as mentioned below.
|Post Name||Pay Scale Per Month|
|Stenographer Gr.-III (Steno typist) (Class-III)|
|Judgment Writer (Class-III)|
|Junior Office Assistant (IT) (On Contract basis) (Class-III)|
|Process Server (Class-IV)|
- An Application fee for the HP High Court Recruitment 2019 is not required for any categories
Steps to Apply for HP High Court Jobs 2019
- Visit the official website which is mentioned below
- Go to “Announcements” & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
Himachal Pradesh High Court Recruitment 2019 – Important Dates
Starting Date to Apply
Closing Date to Apply Online
HP High Court Recruitment 2019 Important Links
|Apply Link||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|