IES Syllabus 2019 – Here is the updated UPSC IES/ ESE Syllabus & Test Pattern for the Engineering Services. Those who have applied for the UPSC Engineering Services Exams, here is great news for you people. The UPSC Exams have started up. So gather the updated UPSC IES Exam Syllabus 2019 from the below section and start working. Check out the updated UPSC ESE Exam Pattern 2019 along with the Engineering Services Exam Syllabus from this article. Applicants can get the Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics & Telecommunication Streams of IES Exam Syllabus as per topics wise list out along with the IES Syllabus Pdf list out in this article. Download the UPSC IES Syllabi Pdf for free here.
Download Union Public Service Commission IES Syllabus 2019-20
Union Public Service Commission is going to conduct exams every year for the Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics & Telecommunication Post. The UPSC Board is conducting exams for both the Prelims and Main Examination. Union Public Service Commission selects the candidates under three stages & those are listed below. As per a recent survey, UPSC Exams are considered as the 2nd toughest exam in the Asian Continent. So applicants those who dream about UPSC Exams do take this exam seriously & work hard. To help you out in your exam preparation we people from isarkariresults.com have a made a few efforts to reach you guys with the Exam Syllabus & Test Pattern details. Below listed are detailed UPSC ESE Syllabus & UPSC IES Exam Pattern 2019 which is updated from the official site. So candidates get the complete Civil, Mechanical, Electrical & ECE UPSC Syllabus for both Prelims and Mains Examination and start up your preparation. Isarkariresults wishes you the best for your upcoming UPSC IES Exams 2019.
UPSC Indian Engineering Services Exam 2019 Selection Process
Candidates will be selected based on the marks scored in the below-listed process
- Preliminary Examination
- Mains Examination
- Personnel Interview Process
UPSC ESE/ IES Exam Pattern 2019-20
|Papers||Subjects||Total Marks||Time Duration|
|Paper I (Objective)||General Studies & Engineering Aptitude||300 Marks||2 Hours|
|Paper II (Objective)||Engineering Disciplines||300 Marks||3 Hours|
|Paper I (Conventional)||Engineering Disciplines – I||300 Marks||3 Hours|
|Paper II (Conventional)||Engineering Disciplines – II||300 Marks||3 Hours|
UPSC Engineering Service Syllabus | IES Syllabus 2019-20
UPSC IES Exam Syllabus for Mechanical Engineering
- Thermodynamics and Heat Transfer
- Power Plant Engineering.
- Renewable sources of energy.
- Fluid Machinery and Steam Generators.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- IC Engines, Refrigeration and Air Conditioning.
- Turbo Machinery.
- Engineering Mechanics.
- Manufacturing Industrial and Maintenance Engineering
- Mechatronics and Robotics.
- Mechanisms and Machines
- Engineering Materials
- Design of Machine Elements
UPSC Engineering Service Exam Syllabus for Civil Engineering
- Building Materials.
- Design of Steel Structures.
- Construction Practice, Planning, and Management.
- Structural Analysis.
- Solid Mechanics.
- The design of Concrete and Masonry Structures.
- Foundation Engineering.
- Soil Mechanics.
- Hydraulic Machines and Hydropower.
- Environmental Engineering:
- Fluid Mechanics, Open Channel, Flow, Pipe Flow.
- Solid Waste Management.
- Water Resources Engineering.
- Waste Water Engineering.
- Water Supply Engineering.
- Air and Noise Pollution and Ecology.
- Transportation Engineering.
UPSC Electronics & Telecommunication Exam IES Syllabus
- Basic Electronics Engineering
- Basic Electrical Engineering
- Analog and Digital Circuits.
- Network Theory.
- Materials Science
- Electronic Measurement and Instrumentation.
- Computer Organization and Architecture.
- Electro Magnetics.
- Analog and Digital Communication Systems
- Control Systems.
- Advanced Electronics Topics.
- Advanced Communication Topics.
UPSC IES Electrical Engineering Syllabus
- Electrical Materials.
- Computer Fundamentals
- Engineering Mathematics
- Electrical Circuits and Fields
- Electrical and Electronic Measurements
- Basic Electronics Engineering
- Analog and Digital Electronic Circuits.
- Electrical Machines
- Power Electronics and Drives
- Control Systems.
- Systems and Signal Processing
UPSC ESE Syllabus for General Studies
- History – India.
- Culture & Heritage.
- Geography – India.
- Indian Constitution.
- Economic Scene.
- General Polity.
- Scientific Research.
- Current Events – International & National etc.
- Restructuring Passage.
- Spotting Errors.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Sentence Improvement.
- Selecting Words etc.
Important Links for UPSC IES Syllabus Pdf 2019-20
|UPSC ESE Civil Engineering Syllabus||Download|
|IES Mechanical Engineering Syllabus||Download|
|IES Electrical Engineering Exam Syllabus||Download|
|Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering Syllabus||Download|
|UPSC IES Syllabi Pdf||Download|
Important Dates of UPSC IES Exams 2019-20
|UPSC ESE Notification Released Date||26th September 2018|
|Application Starting Date||26th September 2018|
|Last Date of Online Application||22nd October 2018|
|Availability of admit card for the preliminary round||02nd week of December 2018|
|Date of the Preliminary Exam||06th January 2019|
|Declaration of the Preliminary Result||2nd week of February 2019|
|Availability of admit card for the Mains Exam||01st week of June 2019|
|Date of the Mains Exam||01st week of July 2019|
|Personality test or Interview||July 2019|