Last Updated on January 30, 2019
IICT Recruitment 2019: Indian Institute of Chemical Technology IICT Recruitment board has circulated new job advertisement for Group II recruitment of Technician vacancy. As per IICT job notification, there are 32 vacancies to be filled in following trades which is given in the below table. IICT Recruitment is inviting online and offline applications enthusiastic, young and dynamic Indian Nationals. Qualified aspirants can submit your online application form through
IICT Careers Page from 09th November 2019 (Friday) @ 09.30 AM to 08th December 2019 (Saturday) up to 06.00 PM. After that applied candidates should forward their hard copy of online application form along with self-attested copies of mark sheets, certificates, other testimonials, etc. so as to reach CSIR-IICT, Hyderabad (Telangana) on or before the last date of 23rd December 2019.
IICT Recruitment 2019 Overview
|Name of the Board||CSIR- Indian Institute of Chemical Technology, Hyderabad (CSIR-IICT)|
|No of Vacancies||32|
|Name of the post||Technician – Group II(1)|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Application Mode||Online, offline|
|Job Location||Hyderabad (Telangana)|
|Starting Date to Apply||Update Soon|
| Last Date to Apply||Update Soon|
IICT Notification 2019 – iictindia.org
Candidates those who are interested to apply for IICT Recruitment 2019 should have completed SSC or 10th Standard with ITI certificate or National/ State trade certificate or 2 years full-time experience in relevant trade apprentice training. The selection will be made on the trade of test/ written examination followed by the interview. Only short-listed candidates will be invited for trade test/ written test. Pay the prescribed application fee via online mode where the instruction is given below. The applicants belonging to SC/ST/PWD/Women/CSIR Employees are exempted from payment of application fee. Candidates who want to apply for more than one position may submit the separate application form. For more information about Indian Institute of Chemical Technology, Hyderabad Recruitment 2019, candidates may check their official website @ www.iictindia.org.
Here candidates can check with eligibility criteria, educational qualification, selection process, age limit and so on are available in this page in brief. Also here there is a direct link to apply online and download official notification below. Applicants are requested to check the below webpage to get the latest IICT Recruitment 2019.
IICT Careers 2019 Vacancy Details
|Trade Name||No of Vacancy|
|Electrical||06[UR-03; SC-01; OBC-02]|
|Mechanical-Fitter||09[UR-04; ST-01; OBC-04]|
|Civil – Carpenter||01 [UR]|
|Electronics/ Instrumentation||12[UR-06; SC-01; OBC-05]|
Eligibility Criteria for IICT Jobs 2019
Educational Qualification for IICT Recruitment
- SSC/10th Standard with ITI certificate or National/ State trade certificate / Equivalent from any recognized university/institution.
- Check more details of educational qualification in official website given below.
- For Gen/ UR Candidates 28 years (As on 08-12-2019)
- Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )
- 05 years for SC/ST candidates
- 03 years for OBC candidates
- For PwDs UR – 10 years (15 years – SC/ST and 13 years – OBC)
- The eligible short-listed candidates will be invited for a trade test in the relevant trade. Those candidates who qualify the trade test will be invited for a competitive written examination consisting of :
- Paper–I: Mental Ability Test includes General Intelligence, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, Problem Solving, Situational Judgement
- Paper– II: General Awareness & English Language.
- Paper– III: Concerned Subject.
- The final merit list will be prepared based on the performance of the candidates in the written examination. Details of the trade test & pattern of written examination will be notified subsequently on CSIR-IICT website.
- Candidate can get the pay scale of Rs. 29,871/- per month
- Candidates those who are interested in IICT Recruitment should pay Rs.100/- as an Examination Fee favor of “Director, CSIR-IICT” through online payment system only viz., SB Collect by using the Given link.
Steps to Apply for IICT Recruitment 2019
Eligible candidates may apply online at IICT Hyderabad’s website where the direct link is given below from 09 Nov 2019 09:30 AM to 08 Dec 2019 06:00 PM.
Steps to Apply Online:
- Before applying for IICT Recruitment Online Applications, applicants should have a have valid email & Scanned copies of the photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to the official website which is given below
- Go to “Careers” & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Online Application Form”.
- Click on “New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
After applying online applicants need to send the hard copy/print out of online application form along with self-attested copies of attachments as given below should be sent in an envelope superscribed
“APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF TECHNICIAN (1) [GR.II(1)] (Post Code ___________)” to
CSIR-Indian Institute of Chemical Technology,
Uppal Road, Tarnaka, Hyderabad – 500 007,
The application with all relevant documents should reach on or before 23 Dec 2019.
Documents needed for Application Form
- The signed copy of printed Online Application Form.
- Copy of acknowledgment of the remitted application fee, where applicable.
- One recent Passport Size Coloured photograph (same as uploaded on online application) pasted on the form and signed across in full.
- Date of Birth Certificate and experience certificates, NOC if any.
- Self Attested photocopies of educational qualifications certificates/marks sheets.
- Caste/category, PwD certificate, in the prescribed Government of India (GoI) format signed by the specified authority, if applicable.
- Valid document for Identification (viz., Aadhar Card, Voter ID Card, etc.) and Any other relevant certificate.
Important Date for IICT Recruitment 2019
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form||Update Soon|
|Closing Date for Submission of Online Application Form||Update Soon|
|Closing Date for Submission of Hard Copy||Update Soon|
Important Links for IICT Recruitment 2019
|Application Link||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Payment link||Click Here|