Indian Forest Service Syllabus 2019 – As that lots of Aspirants are searching for the upcoming UPSC IFS Exam 2019 details. Union Public Service Commission is conducting exams for the Indian Forest Service Post under Prelims & Mains Category. Candidates those who are interested in clearing up the IFS Exams conducted by the UPSC Board should get to know the Syllabus & Exam Pattern details from the below section. Download the Indian Forest Service Exam Syllabus Pdf for free from this article.
Download UPSC IFS Exam Syllabus Pdf 2019-20
Candidates can download the Indian Forest Service Exam Syllabus PDF here. Aspirants can easily get the download links for IFS Exam Syllabus 2018 Pdf and Indian Forest Service Exam Pattern on this page. Job Seekers who have applied for the Indian Forest Service Exam 2019 Exam are not aware of the Indian Forest Service Exam Syllabus and UPSC IFS Exam Pattern. To help the candidates we have updated the latest UPSC IFS Syllabus 2018 and Indian Forest Service Exam Pattern in a detailed manner as per Prelims & Mains Examination. Aspirants will also get details of UPSC IFS exam pattern, syllabus, previous papers, and much more.
UPSC Indian Forest Service Exam Pattern 2019-20
UPSC IFS Prelims & Mains Exam Pattern 2019
|Prelims – Part A|
|General Knowledge (Paper: I)||200|
|General Studies (Paper: II)||200|
|Mains – Part B|
|Paper I – General English||300|
|General Knowledge-Paper II||300|
|Paper III, IV, V & VI – Any two subjects to be selected from the list of optional subjects set out below. Each subject will have two papers.||200 Marks for each paper|
|Interview for Personality Test||300|
UPSC Indian Forest Service Syllabus Syllabus 2019 – Updated
Indian Forest Service Prelims Exam Syllabus 2019 Pdf
Paper- I: General Knowledge
- Current Event of National and International importance.
- Indian polity and Governance.
- Economic and Social Development.
- General Science.
- History of India and Indian National Movement.
- Indian and World Geography.
- General Issues on Environmental Ecology, Bio-diversity and Climate Change.
Paper – II: General Studies
- Decision Making and Problem Solving.
- General Mental Ability.
- Interpersonal Skills including Communication Skills.
- Logical Reasoning and Analytical Ability.
- Basic Numeracy, Data Interpretation.
General English Syllabus
- The English paper would consist of an essay and passages to write the summary
- The standard level of papers in General English and General Knowledge are for a Science or Engineering graduate of an Indian University.
- Other questions are to test the general understanding of English and everyday use of words.
- Mechanical Engineering.
- Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science.
- Agricultural Engineering.
- Civil Engineering.
- Chemical Engineering.
UPSC Indian Forestry Exam Syllabus 2019 – Mains Paper
- Candidates will be required to write an essay in English.
- Passages will usually be set for summary or precise.
- Other questions will be designed to test their understanding of the workmanlike use of words.
- General Knowledge including knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspects as may be expected of an educated person who has not made a special study of any scientific subject.
- The paper will also include questions on Indian Polity including the political system and the Constitution of India, History of India and Geography of nature which the candidate should be able to answer without special study.
The Union PSC Indian Forest Service Exam Optional Subjects consists of 14 Subjects they are as follows:
- It consists of 2 papers Paper 1 & Paper 2.
- The detailed information regarding Paper 1 & Paper 2 is enclosed in the below pdf.
2. Agricultural Engineering:
- It consists of two papers. In that Paper, I include two sections A & B. Paper II also consists of two sections, i.e., A & B.
- The Detailed Information regarding Paper 1 & Paper 2 is enclosed in below pdf.
- Paper 1 Section A consists of:
- Aerial Photography and Remote Sensing.
- Soil and Water Conservation
- Paper 1 Section B Consists of:
- Agricultural Structures.
- Irrigation and Drainage
- Paper 2 Section A Consists of:
- Farm Power and Machinery
- Paper 2 Section B Consists of:
- Agricultural Process Engineering
- Instrumentation and computer applications in Agricultural Engineering.
3. Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Science:
Paper I Topics:
- Animal Nutrition
- Trends in protein nutrition
- The Advances in Non-Ruminant Nutrition-Poultry
- Advances in Non-Ruminant Nutrition
- The Advances in Applied Animal Nutrition
- Minerals in animal diet
- Vitamins, Hormones and Growth Stimulating, substances
- Advances in Ruminant Nutrition-Dairy Cattle
- Animal Physiology
- Growth and Animal Production
- Milk Production and Reproduction and Digestion
- Environmental Physiology
- Semen quality
- Livestock Production and Management
- Commercial Dairy Farming
- Commercial meat, egg and wool production
- Feeding and management of animals.
- Genetics and Animal Breeding
- Population Genetics Applied to Animal Breeding
- Breeding Systems.
Paper II Topics:
- Health and Hygiene
- General knowledge of pharmacology and therapeutics of drugs
- Bovine Anatomy-Regional Anatomy
- Anatomy of Fowl
- Physiology of blood and its circulation, respiration; excretion, Endocrine glands in health and disease
- Blood constituents
- Histology and Histological Techniques
- Endocrine glands
- Veterinary Hygiene with reference to water, air, and habitation.
- Animal Diseases
- Milk and Milk Products Technology
- Milk Technology
- Veterinary Public Health
- Veterinary Jurisprudence
- Milk Products Technology.
- Meat Hygiene and Technology
- Meat Hygiene
- Poultry Products Technology
- Meat Technology
- Rabbit/Fur Animal farming
UPSC Indian Forest Service Exam Syllabus for Botany:
- Microbiology and Plant Pathology
- Plant Utility and Exploitation
- Phanerogams: Gymnosperms
- Cell Biology
- Genetics, Molecular Biology, and Evolution
- Ecology and Plant Geography.
- Plant Breeding, Biotechnology, and Biostatistics
- Physiology and Biochemistry
Paper – I:
- Atomic structure
- Chemical bonding
- Solid State
- Chemical kinetics
- Surface phenomena and catalysis
- Bio-inorganic chemistry
- The gaseous state
- Thermodynamics and statistical thermodynamics
- Phase equilibria and solutions
- Coordination chemistry
- General chemistry of ‘f’ block elements
- Non-Aqueous Solvents.
Paper – II:
- Substitution reactions
- Elimination reactions
- Addition reactions
- Delocalized covalent bonding
- Reaction mechanisms
- Reactive Intermediates
- Pericyclic reactions
- Chemistry and mechanism of reactions
- Polymeric Systems
- Physical chemistry of polymers
- Preparation and properties of polymers
- Synthetic uses of reagents
- Principles of spectroscopy and applications in structure elucidation
- Rotational spectra
- Nuclear magnetic resonance
- Mass spectra
- Vibrational spectra
- Electronic spectra
- Electron spin resonance.
PAPER-I: Section A
- Mass Transfer
- Heat Transfer
- Fluid and Particle Dynamics
- Noval Separation Processes
- Process Dynamics and Control.
- Process Equipment Design
Personality Test & Interview – Part C
- The candidates interviewed by the UPSC Board of competent and unbiased observers. The record of a candidate’s career will be present before the interviewers.
- He/She should be aware of current affairs, modern current of thoughts and new discoveries happening around him both within and outside his own State or country.
- He/She should have an intelligent interest not only in his academics but also should be aware of his cultural, political and social surroundings.
- The object of the interview is to assess the suitability of the candidate for the Service. The candidate expected to have an all-around personality.
- The technique of the interview will not be a strict cross-examination like a question and answer session.
- It would be more like a natural, though directed and purposive conversation, intended to reveal the personal qualities of the candidate.
- The Board will pay special attention to assessing the intellectual curiosity, critical powers of observation and assimilation, balance of judgment and alertness of mind, initiative, tact, capacity for leadership; the ability for social cohesion, mental and physical energy and powers of practical application; integrity of character; and other qualities such as topographical sense, love for out-door life and the desire to explore unknown and out of way places.