Last Updated on April 4, 2019
Indian Navy Tradesman Mate Previous Papers along with the Indian Navy Exam Paper Pdf for Group C is available here as per subject wise. Those aspirants who have started up their preparation for the Indian Navy Tradesman Mate Exam can check the Navy Exam details right here in the below section. Here candidates can download the Indian Navy Tradesman Mate Question Paper in Pdf format at free of cost. Make sure you download all the below-listed Indian Navy Tradesman Mate Model Question Paper for reference and save it for your offline reference.
|Name of the Organization||Indian Navy|
|Name of the Posts||Tradesman Mate Posts|
|Exam Date||10th March 2019|
|Job Location||Southern, Eastern & Western Naval Commands Headquarters of Navy|
Searching up for the Indian Navy Exam Question Papers along with the Navy Tradesman Mate Exam details. Then find all the Navy Tradesman Mate Exam details along with the Indian Navy Previous Year Question Paper Group C right here in this article. Any Exam Preparation will start from getting through the Exam Syllabus along with the Exam Pattern. But the only syllabus will not help through the exam. As the Indian Navy is a really striving dream for many aspirants they should really put forth the best of all their effort towards the exam to be selected. And Isarkariresults is here to help you out through the exam times. So here candidates may get to the Indian Navy Tradesman Mate Exam Pattern details which would help you to know the overall details about the exam like mark allocation and time duration. Aspirants may also find Indian Navy Group C Previous Papers and Indian Navy Group C Question Paper model in this article. Hope this article will get to know all the details about the Indian Navy Tradesman Mate Question Paper Pdf. If you find this Indian Navy Group C Previous Year Question Paper article useful suggest it for your friends those who are preparing through the Indian Navy Tradesman Mate Exam.
|Subject||Maximum Marks (Indicative)|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||25|
|Indian Navy General Knowledge Question Paper||Download|
|Navy TMM General Science Model Paper||Download|
|Indian Navy Group C Physics Exam Papers||Download|
|Indian Navy Maths Sample Paper – Group C Exam||Download|
|Navy Tradesman Mate English Previous Paper||Download|
|Indian Navy TMM Chemical Engineering Old Paper||Download|
|Computer Application – Navy Group C Past Exam Questions||Download|
|Indian Navy Tradesman Mate Syllabus||Download|
|Indian Navy Tradesman Mate Recruitment||Click Here|
|Official Site||Click Here|
About Indian Navy TMM Exam
- Online Computer Based Examination consisting of the objective type of questions.
- Indian Navy Exam will be of total 100 Marks.
- Indian Navy Exam based on Essential qualifications i.e. Matriculation and ITI.
- The Question Paper will be in both English & Hindi (except for General English).
- The Written exam Will have
- General Intelligence and Reasoning.
- Numerical Aptitude.
- General English.
- General Awareness.
Candidates those who are registering for the Indian Navy Tradesman Mate Jobs can find the list of cities in the application form. Select any of the three cities from the choice of list and Indian Navy will allocate the exam centre accordingly. After allocation of the exam centre candidates cannot request a change of examination centre. Indian Navy has the right to cancel or reconduct the exam with their own laws.
Indian Navy Tradesman Mate 2019-20 Nausena Bharti – Identity Verification
Examiners will be checked with his/ her details on the call letter and in the Attendance list before the Online Exam. In the case of the candidate’s identity is in doubt they would not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- School Study Certificate
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
- Books are the main to success and they play a vital role in increasing up your marks.
- But do not refer more books during the exam time which may lead you confusion.
- Get the updated books of the year related to the exam.
- Try to have a mock test and include that in your regular chart.
- Try solving more previous year question paper which helps you in time management and increases your confidence level.
List of Books to referred
- Indian Navy (Naval, Dockyard, Mumbai ) Civilian Personnel Tradesman Mate Exam Books 2018 – V.V.K.Subburaj
- Indian Army Tradesman Soldier Hindi Medium – Ram Singh Yadav
- Indian Army Tradesman Practice Paper Set Hindi Medium – Ram Singh Yadav
- Indian Navy: Tradesman MATE (TMM) Recruitment Exam Guide – RPH Editorial Board