JEE Mains Syllabus 2019 Pdf is available for free download. Students those who are in search for the CBSE JEE Exam Syllabus along with the Exam Pattern can check out the below section. Here we have gathered the updated All India Entrance Exam JEE Syllabus 2019. Check the below section to know the JEE Mains Exam Pattern for Paper I & Paper II. Scroll down to get the complete information regarding the AIEEE JEE Exam Syllabus in this article.
Latest All India Entrance Examination JEE Syllabus 2019
All India Entrance Exam is announced by the Central Board of Secondary Education. Those who are interested can apply for the AIEEE JEE Mains Exam. For those who have registered for the Central Board of Secondary Education, JEE Exam can check the below section to know the JEE Advanced Syllabus details according to the Subject wise for both the Paper I and Paper II Exam. AIEE JEE Mains Exam is not an easy Examination to pass over. There will be a huge competition for the JEE Mains Exam. Those who are dreaming for their Graduation in NITs should pass the JEE Exam to be qualified by the board. So candidates can gather the AIEEE JEE Mains Exam Syllabus 2019 along with the JEE Mains Exam Pattern details.
About JEE Mains Exam
- Around 90 questions are asked in the JEE Mains Exam.
- A total of 360 marks will be calculated for the CBSE JEE Mains Exam.
- There are three main subjects which cover the JEE Exam. They are,
JEE Exam Selection Process
Candidates those who have applied for the All India Entrance Exam for JEE Mains will be selected by the below-listed performance,
- Based on mark scored by the Written Examination
Joint Entrance Exam Pattern 2019 | JEE Mains Exam Pattern
JEE Mains Exam Pattern for Paper I
IIT JEE Mains Exam Paper II Exam Pattern
AIEEE JEE Mains Exam Syllabus 2019-20
IIT JEE Syllabus | Paper I & Paper II Intermediate 1st Year Syllabus for Class 11
|Unit, dimension, measurement||The periodic table and its properties||Logarithms and related expressions|
|Kinematics||Mole concept||Compound Angles|
|Newton’s laws of motion||Nomenclature of the organic compounds||Quadratic equations and expressions.|
|Circular motion||Chemical bonding||Sequence and progression|
|Work, power, energy||Gaseous state||Trigonometric functions, equations, inequations.|
|Momentum and collision||Electronic displacement effect||Solutions of the triangle.|
|Rotational dynamics||Atomic structure||Straight line and the pair of lines.|
|Centre of Mass and Inertia||Isomerism||Circles|
|Elasticity, Calorimetry & Thermal expansion||Redox, and similar concepts||Permutation and combination.|
|Ktg and thermodynamics||Chemical and ionic equilibrium||Binomial Theorem|
|Simple Harmonic Motion||Chemical kinetics||Sets, relations, functions|
|Mechanical Waves||Nuclear Chemistry (radioactivity)||Mathematical induction and reasoning|
AIEEE Main Exam Syllabus 2019 Class 12 | Intermediate IInd Year Syllabus
|Geometrical Optics||Halogen Derivative||Complex Number|
|Dual nature of matter and radiation||Aliphatic Hydrocarbons||3-dimensional geometry|
|Wave Optics||Thermodynamics & Thermochemistry||Indefinite Integral|
|Communication systems||Aromatic Hydrocarbons||Definite Integral|
|Errors in Measurements & Instruments||Liquid Solution & Surface Chemistry||Application of Derivatives|
|Magnetic Effect of Current & Magnetism||Metallurgy||Determinant & Matrices|
|Capacitance||Alcohol & Ether||Vectors|
|Nuclear physics and radioactivity||Phenol||Statistics|
|Electromagnetic Induction & AC||Solid State||Method of differentiation|
|Electronic devices||Qualitative Analysis||Differential Equation|
|Current Electricity||Co-ordination Compounds||Area under curve|
|Gravitation||Carboxylic acids & it’s derivative||Parabola, Ellipse, Hyperbola|
|Electrostatics||S, p, d & f block elements||Limit, Continuity, Derivability|
|Practical Organic Chemistry|
IIT JEE Main Exam Syllabus 2019 Pdf download for Paper 2
Aptitude Test – IIT JEE Syllabus 2019 pdf
- Part – I
- Awareness of person, Buildings, Materials, places & Objects, Texture related to built environment and Architecture.
- Visualizing three-dimensional objects from two-dimensional drawings.
- Visualizing Different sides of three-dimensional objects.
Analytical Reasoning Mental Ability (VVisualizingal and Numerical).
- Part – II Three dimensional – perception:
- Understanding and appreciation of scale and proportion of elements, colour texture, harmony, objects, building forms, and contrast.
- Design and drawing of geometrical or abstract shapes and patterns in pencil.
- Transformation of forms both 2 D and 3 D union, subtraction, development, rotation of surfaces and volumes, Generation of Plan, elevations and 3 D views of objects.
- Creating two-dimensional and three-dimensional compositions using given shapes and forms.
- Sketching of scenes and activities from memory of urbanscape (public space, market, festivals, street scenes, monuments, recreational spaces, etc.), landscape (river fronts, jungles. gardens, tree, plants, etc.) and rural life.
Recommended Books for IIT JEE Physics Exam Preparation 2019
- Understanding Physics -D.C. Pandey.
- The Feynman Lectures on Physics Volume 1: Mainly Mechanics, Radiation and Heat – Feynman.
- The Feynman Lectures on Physics: Volume 2: Mainly Electromagnetism and Matter – Feynman.
- Concepts of Physics (Volume 1 & 2) by H.C. Verma
- Fundamentals Of Physics by Halliday/ Resnick/ Walker.
AIEEE JEE Main Chemistry Preparation books pdf
- Organic Chemistry: Solomons & Fryhle’s Organic Chemistry for JEE (Main & Advanced) – MS Chouhan
- A Guidebook to Mechanism in Organic Chemistry for the JEE – Peter Sykes
- Modern Approach to Chemical Calculations – R.C. Mukherjee.
- Inorganic Chemistry for Competitions (JEE Main & Advanced ) – Dr. O.P. Tandon, J.D. Lee Concise Inorganic Chemistry for JEE (Main & Advanced) – Sudarsan Guha.
- All In One Book: Physical Chemistry for JEE – Wiley, New Pattern Chemistry – Dr. RK Gupta.
Books for Joint Entrance Exam Mains 2019 – Mathematics
- Plane Trigonometry Part 1 & 2 – SL Loney.
- The elements of Coordinate Geometry Part 1 Cartesian Coordinates – SL Loney.
- Coordinate Geometry for JEE Main & Advanced – Dr. Sk Goyal.
- IIT Mathematics For JEE (Main & Advanced) by M.L Khanna, J.N. Sharma, S.k. Pundir | and New Pattern Mathematics
- A Master Practice Book for JEE Main & Advanced by Dr. Sk Goyal.