Last Updated on March 25, 2019
KARTET Notification 2019-20: Latest announcement from School Education Department, Karnataka. The board is going to recruit 10,611 candidates for Graduate Primary School Teacher (6th to 8th Classes) through Karnataka TET Exam 2019-20. Interested candidates can apply Online for KARTET Exam 2019-20 on this page where the link provided in the below section.
Candidates should know that KARTET 2019 application form and detailed notification released on this month of March 2019. The KARTET online application will be available online from 11th March to 20th March 2019. Candidates can check the below webpage to know the entire details about KARTET notification 2019-20.
KARTET Notification 2019-20 Overview
|Name of the Board||School Education Department, Karnataka|
|No of Vacancies||10,611|
|Name of the post||Graduate Primary School Teacher|
|Job Category||Karnataka Govt Jobs|
|Application Mode||Apply Online|
|Starting Date to Apply||11th March 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||20th March 2019|
KARTET Exam 2019-20 – kar.nic.in
To applying for KARTET Exam process 2019-20, contenders use online registration through Karnataka School Education website www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in where the direct link is given below. The applicants must have passed Senior Secondary/Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science with Diploma in Elementary Education, or Diploma in Education/Bachelor of Bachelor in Education (BE.d) is eligible for Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test recruitment. The selection or qualifying process will be made based on marks obtained in paper-I and paper-II.
Also Check – KPTCL Recruitment 2019 – 3646 Vacancies
Other information like KAR TET Vacancies Details, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection Process and how to fill KARTET Application Form 2019 are given below here. Kindly check with the below section to know the upcoming KARTET Job notification.
Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test 2019-20 Vacancy Details
|Karnataka TET 2019-2019 Teacher Job Vacancies|
|Graduate Primary School Teacher (6th to 8th Classes)||10,611|
Karnataka TET 2019-20 Eligibility Criteria
This is a wide opportunity for the candidates who are looking for a Govt job in Karnataka. Check for the eligibility details about the Teachers Job Vacancies through Karnataka TET 2019-20 in the below notification. Here candidates can get to know the educational qualification, selection process, pay scale, age limit, application fee and so on.
- Graduate Primary School Teacher: Candidates must have passed in Graduation or its equivalent from any recognized institution or University can eligible to apply for this post.
- Furthermore, Educational Qualification details applicants can check in the official notification which is linked below.
Age Limit for KAR-TET 2019-2019 Notification for Teacher Posts is as follows,
- Minimum: 21 Years
- Maximum: 40 Years
- Maximum Age limit for Cat-2A, 2B, 3A, 3B: 43 Years
- For SC/ST, category-I, PWD: 45 Years
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules of the School Education Department, Karnataka.
Candidates will be selected for the KARTET Recruitment based on their performance in,
- Written Examination followed by
- Rs.27,650/- to Rs.52,650/- Per Month
- Application Fee should be paid through Online.
Also Check – KSRTC Recruitment 2019 – 1500 Vacancies
How to Apply for KARTET Recruitment 2019-20?
- Candidates should check the official website for the Government of Karnataka, Department of School Education which is given below
- Then, go to the notification section and find out the Karnataka TET Notification 2019
- After that, download the Karnataka TET Online Application 2019-20.
- Fill up the KARTET 2019-20 Online Application Form with the correct and detailed information that is asked
- Make sure you attach the all necessary documents with the application form.
- Pay the application fee as listed above for those category wise candidates
- Then, click on the “Submit” tab button.
- Take the print out a copy of the complete application form and keep it safe as it will use for further reference
Important Dates for KARTET Notification 2019-20
|Advertisement Date||March 2019|
|Starting Date Apply Online||11th March 2019|
|Last Date to Apply Online||20th March 2019|
|Date of 1st Exam||18th & 19th May 2019|
|Date of 2nd Exam||25th & 26th May 2019|
Karnataka TET Exam Notification 2019-20 – Important Links
|District wise Details||Download|
|Apply Online Link||Available on 11th March 2019|
|Official Website||Click Here|