Last Updated on January 3, 2019
Kerala PSC One Time Registration: The one-time registration is made mandatory for all candidates who are applying for Kerala PSC exams by Kerala PSC board. Candidates should first have to complete the PSC one time registration process if they want to apply for any post in Kerala PSC. After that only you can apply for the post via this. Aspirants must know that Kerala PSC has announced various opportunities in different segments in their latest recruitment notification. So if you are new to the PSC and plans to write the exam for the first time it’s compulsory that you have to do a successful registration.
Kerala PSC Login Details – Kerala PSC One Time Registration Process
Job Seekers who want to apply for Kerala PSC Recruitment it is mandatory for them to get register with Kerala PSC Thulasi Registration. Candidates can get to know all the latest jobs released by the Government through the KPSC Thulasi Registration. Once candidate will get registered for Kerala PSC One Time Registration process, they will get all type of job notification to their registered mobile number. In this article, aspirants will get the complete procedure for completing Kerala PSC Registration in detail. Click here for Official Notification
Kerala PSC Thulasi Login
The one-time registration plan envisioned by Kerala Public Commission came into force on January 1, 2012. Candidates started a one-time registration from January 1, 2012, through the official website of the website www.keralapsc.gov.in.
|Also Check and Apply for Jobs|
|Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited||Management Trainee – 300||BSNL Recruitment|
[26th January 2019]
|Indian Railway Recruitment Board||Apprentice, Railway Ticket Collector & others – 13,678||Railway Recruitment|
|Central Reserve Police Force||Constables Posts-359||CRPF Constable Recruitment|
[13th January 2019]
|Airports Authority of India (AAI)||Senior Assistant (Electronics)-26||AAI Recruitment|
[18th January 2019]
Candidates must be careful about the registration process, as a lot of incidents took place from various parts of Kerala because of the error in the online registration. Due to that many candidates got rejected from the writing exam.
In this article, candidates will get the perfect procedure with some guidelines and tips. Hope it will be helpful for you people. All the best for a bright future. Also, check Central Govt Jobs in Kerala here
Kerala PSC One Time Registration Profile Login Steps
First, visit the official website of Kerala Public Service Commission
In the home page, click on One Time Registration
Then you will be directed to thulasi.psc.kerla.gov.in page.
If you are a new user then click on New Registration.
After clicking on New Registration Enter all these details
Step 6: Kerala PSC One Time Registration for New Users
- After Logging in entering your Name, Date of Birth, ID Proof Details, Aadhar Card details and enter a mobile number.
- Then the next step is to enter your User ID and Password. At this section, you have to mention below information.
- User ID (without spaces) and confirm user id.
- Enter the Password you want and confirm the password.
- Then move on to the declaration section, in that section click on the small box, enter the Access Code and then click on Register.
Upload your scanned photographs which have the size mentioned below
- Image Dimension should be 150 W * 200 H pixels
- Image Maximum Size is 30 kb
- The image should be in a JPG Format
- Upload scanned signature with image dimension of 150 W * 100 H pixels
- Signature Image Size should be 30 kb
- Signature Format must be JPG.
The candidates should have any one of the following Identification cards mentions below.
- Pan card
- Adhar card
- Electroal card
If you are an existing user, then enter your user ID and Password and log in.
If you Forget your password, don’t panic, just
- Send SMS to 166 / 51969 / 9223166166
- To know your user id SMS: KL USR
- To reset your password SMS: KL USR RST USERID DATE_OF_BIRTH form your registered mobile number only.
- To reset the password of user “RISHI” with a date of birth 15/06/1989 the format will be KL USR RST RISHI 15061989.
- After a successful reset, the new password will be Rishi15061989.
- Don’t forget to change your password on your first login after reset.
After completing Kerala PSC One Time Registration process, then you can proceed to further registration process.
Steps to Edit or Update the Kerala PSC One Time Registration Profile Login Page?
If the candidates want to edit the information in Kerala PSC Thulasi OTR, then applicants should visit the Kerala PSC home page and can log in to their profile by entering their user id and password info.
The applicant needs to update their profile info like educational qualification info, languages, etc. before applying for any job vacancies.
- Click on the qualification option then fill your qualification starting from 10th standard on words. Enter the data more carefully.
- Select your mother tongue and also specify your second language information.
The candidate should give some declarations which are mentions below.
Current employment: Whether the candidate is a Central government or State government employee.
Preferences: If you have any preferences for some categories such as physically handicapped, sportsman and army quota etc.
Experience: If you have any experience.
Above mentions declarations, you can select yes / no option. If you claim above informed any declaration than submit the certificate.
Kerala PSC Thulasi Logout
If you have logged into Kerala PSC page and entered all the details, and came out without logging, then you will face the problem. If you try to log in again you will find difficulty, it shows error like Multiple Users are not allowed. So be careful while you are logging out of Kerala PSC One Time Registration Process.