KVS PGT Syllabus 2019 – Applicants those who have registered for the Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Recruitment 2019-20 Notification then get ready to face the upcoming examination. Below listed are few details which would help you out for the KVS Exam Preparation. We have the updated the Kendriya Vidyalaya Teacher Syllabus along with the Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Test Pattern details for the Part I & Part II under the Post Graduate Teacher Post. Interested can check through the complete section and make use of it.
Updated Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan KVS PGT Syllabus 2019-20
All aspirants those who are in search of the Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Syllabus for the Post Graduate Teacher Exam can get it here. We have the updated PGT Exam Syllabus along with the Part I & Part II Exam Pattern 2019 details in this article. The Telangana Government has announced the Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Teacher Examination for those of eligible candidates. Exam preparation starts only when you have the proper Syllabus and Exam Pattern details. Here is the PGT Syllabus listed accordingly to the Subject manner. KVS Teacher Exam Pattern is listed to know the overall view of the examination like the number of questions and mark allocation and the time duration for the KVS Exam 2019-20.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Test Pattern | KVS PGT Exam Pattern 2019
|Parts||Subjects||Total Questions||Total Marks||Time Duration|
|Part I||Hindi||20||20|| 2 Hours 30 Minutes|
|Part II||Reasoning & Numerical Ability||20||20|
|Total||200 Questions||200 Marks|
Kendriya Vidyalaya PGT Syllabus | KVS PGT Exam Syllabus Pdf 2019
KV Sangathan Syllabus 2019 – English
- Verb Agreement also.
- Word Formation.
- Theme detection also.
- Synonyms also.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Sentence Completion.
- Unseen Passages also.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Passage Completion.
- Idioms & Phrases also.
- Verb & Adverb also.
- Error Correction.
- Conclusion also.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Exam Syllabus 2019 for Hindi
- Fill in the Blanks
- Plural Forms
- Translation of Sentences
- Error Detection
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Teacher Syllabus 2019 – Reasoning
- Coded Inequalities
- Ranking/Direction/Alphabet Test
- Seating Arrangement
- Blood Relations
- Coding Decoding
- Logical Reasoning
- Data Sufficiency
- Alphanumeric Series
Kendriya Vidyalaya Post Graduate Teacher Syllabus 2019 – Numerical Ability
- Problems on Trains
- Mixtures & Allegations
- Number System
- Volume & Surface Area
- Boats & Streams
- Decimal & Fractions
- Line Graphs
- Heights & Distances Partnership
- Time and Distance
- Permutation & Combination
- Simple & Compound Interest
- Pipes & Cisterns
- Time and Work
- HCF & LCM
- Profit and Loss
- Problems on Ages
KV Sangathan Teacher Syllabus 2019 – General Knowledge
- Important Financial & Economic News.
- Scientific Research.
- Knowledge of Current Events.
- General Politics.
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Economy, Banking, and Finance.
- India and its neighbouring countries.
- Indian Constitution.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- Budget and Five Year Plans.
- Countries & Capitals. etc.
Kendriya Vidyalaya TGT Principal Exam Syllabus 2019 – Child Development & Pedagogy
- Learning and Pedagogy
- Child Development (Primary School Child)
- The concept of education and understanding children
Post Graduate Teacher KVS Syllabus 2019 – Concerned Subjects
- Concerned Language for Language Teachers
- Social Studies
- Information Technology
Kendriya Vidyalaya PGT Syllabus for Teaching Methodology
- Describe various educational provisions for individual differences
- Describe ways of grading and recording of the results.
- Define methodology/pedagogy, learning objectives.
- Know the elements of instruction also.
- Construct learning objectives.
- Describe the role of teachers and learners in instruction also.
- Describe the various types of tests, their limitations, and strengths also.
- Describe the different methods of education and explain how each teaching method can be used to enhance effective teaching and learning also.
- Explain the different categories of evaluation and their application in teaching and learning also.
- Explain how the psychological theories of learning are applied to learning and teaching also.
- Learn the sequence of learning and the criteria for selecting strategies of learning.
- Prepare a scheme of work of your elective teaching subjects using the syllabus also.
- Prepare lesson plans to be used in the teaching of your elective subjects at a given class level.
- Select the content, resources to be used in the preparation of schemes and lesson plans to suit the student characteristics
- Prepare and teach a microteaching lesson also.
- Define the terms, tests, measurement, assessment, and evaluation.
- Therefore, before going to the Examination once again check these topics like these will help in writing the Exam.
Candidates do note that the above-given syllabus is just for your reference and do not take the same would appear for the examination. Do have to check out with the Search Engine to gather more details about the above-listed topics. For other Government, Exam Syllabus details do check with the Isarkariresults.com Syllabus, where you can get the various exam syllabus details along with the exam pattern were we update it regularly.