Last Updated on July 31, 2018
LIC AAO Previous Question Papers 2018: Get LIC AAO Question Paper 2018 PDF in this page. Through this article, we are providing you the complete study material which is important for the exam. Therefore, go through the following section for LIC AAO Previous Papers. LIC Board is conducting written exam for the candidates who had applied for the Assistant Administrative Officer posts. Hence, applicants have to prepare well for the exam by referring these LIC AAO Sample Papers. Also, check the Latest LIC AAO Exam Pattern from the following sections.
LIC AAO Previous Question Papers
Here, applicants can find the Last 5 Years LIC AAO Question Papers with their answers. Candidates can click on the following links and download the LIC AAO Previous Year Question Papers in the Pdf format and prepare well for the exam.
LIC AAO Previous Papers PDF
|LIC AAO Previous Papers – Reasoning & Quant||Download Here|
|LIC AAO Previous Question Papers – General Knowledge Paper||Download Here|
|LIC AAO Previous Papers – Computer Knowledge Paper||Download Here|
|LIC AAO Previous Question Papers – English Paper||Download Here|
Preparation Tips for LIC AAO Exam
Job Seekers who are looking for LIC AAO Preparation Tips can get the best preparation tips here. With the help of the above provided Previous Year Paper of LIC AAO, aspirants can easily prepare for the exam. Candidates if you refer the above previous year question papers of LIC AAO you can get good results in the exam. Follow the below preparation tips and score good marks in the LIC Assistant Administrative Officer Exam 2018.
- Candidates should practice no less than 4-5 puzzles regularly.
- Practice questions with the earlier year question papers. It will help the candidate to comprehend the question pattern.
- Commit 1 hour day by day for Reasoning arrangement.
- Candidates should read newspapers, magazines and follow news channels routinely to keep themselves updated.
- Practice more questions from the subjects that are important for the examination.
- Give practice tests and identify the subjects that you are weak in and work on honing those skills.