Last Updated on March 25, 2019
LIC AAO Recruitment 2019: Here is great news for the applicants, who are waiting to apply for LIC Assistant Administrative Officer Recruitment, Life Insurance Corporation of India has released the job notification for the recruitment of 590 Assistant Administrative Officer Posts. Candidates who have satisfied all the eligibility criteria Can apply for LIC AAO Recruitment 2019 Vacancy before the last date 22nd March 2019 through its official website licindia.in. Check the article given below to know more about Life Insurance Corporation Vacancy 2019.
LIC AAO 2019 Recruitment Overview
|Name of the Board||Life Insurance Corporation of India|
|Name of the Posts||Assistant Administrative Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||590|
|Starting Date to Apply||02nd March 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||22nd March 2019|
|Application Mode||Apply Online|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
LIC AAO 2019 Notification – licindia.in
This is going to be one of the amazing news for the applicant who is dreaming to start their career with Life Insurance Corporation of India. There are lot many fake news & paper prints were circulating about the LIC Recruitment process. Finally, On this month of March 2019, the Life Insurance Corporation of India Recruitment Board officially released its recruitment notification to hire 590 candidates of Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO) Post. The notification is officially announced by the authorities of LIC. Hence, On this page of LIC AAO Recruitment 2019, we have listed complete recruitment details. Applicants can look over it.
Also Check: BSNL Recruitment 2019 – 190 JTO Posts
Candidates must meet all the eligibility criteria to apply for LIC AAO Recruitment 2019. So, to make you avail of that information we have listed complete Eligibility Criteria like Educational Qualification, Age limit, Selection Process, LIC AAO Salary, Application Fee, Salary Structure. On the other hand, we have linked LIC AAO Apply Online Application Form, Important dates & other important links to this article. However, applicants can get it from the below sections of this page.
LIC AAO 2019 Vacancy Details
|Post Name||Number of Vacancies|
|AAO – Generalist||350|
|AAO – IT||150|
|AAO – CA||50|
|AAO – Actuarial||30|
|AAO – Rajbhasha||10|
Reservation wise vacancy details
|AAO – Generalist||55||35||85||35||140||350|
|AAO – IT||25||14||36||15||60||150|
|AAO – CA||07||05||13||05||20||50|
|AAO – Actuarial||04||03||08||03||12||30|
|AAO – Rajbhasha||01||01||02||01||02||10|
LIC AAO 2019 Eligibility Details
LIC AAO 2019 Educational Qualification
- AAO (Generalist): Applicants must have passed in bachelor’s Degree from any Govt recognized institution or university can eligible to apply for this post.
- AAO (IT): Applicants holding a graduate degree in Engineering with Computer Science, IT, or MCA/MSC (Computer Science) can apply for this post.
- For AAO (Charted Accountant): Candidates must have completed Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized university and should have passed in Final Examination of Charted Accounts and completion of articles as presented by Institute of Charted Accounts of India can eligible to apply for this post.
- AAO (Actuarial): Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized institution and should have passed in Paper CT1 and Paper CT5 plus 4 or more, other papers of examination conducted by the Institute of Actuaries of India can apply.
- AAO (Rajbhasha): Applicants must have passed in Post Graduate degree in Hindi/English/Sanskrit with any os this subject at bachelor’s Degree level can eligible to apply.
LIC AAO 2019 Age Limit
- Minimum: 21 Years
- Maximum: 30 Years
LIC AAO 2019 Selection Process
- Written test
LIC AAO 2019 Salary
- Assistant Administrative Officer: Rs.42,000/- to Rs.45,000/- Per Month (At present, Rs.56,000/- PM with ‘A’ Class city plus & other benefits)
LIC AAO 2019 Application Fee
- For General & OBC Candidates: Rs.600/-
- For SC/ST Candidates: Rs.100/-
LIC AAO 2019 Jobs Online Application Form
Here, we will be providing direct links to the online application form to make avail of users. As per the recruitment notification, Applicants need to fill the online application in order to apply for Apprentice post in LIC AAO Jobs 2019. The board allows only online applications. So, applicants can keep this in mind and fill the form carefully. Along with the application form we also listed steps to apply for LIC Recruitment 2019-20. So make use of this article and apply for LIC AAO Recruitment 2019.
Also Check: IB Recruitment 2019 – 318 Vacancies
How to Apply for LIC AAO Recruitment 2019?
- Click on the Online Apply link provided below.
- Find careers corner on the official website.
- Click on the AAO Notification link.
- Fill the Online Application form with the required details and Upload the required documents.
- Pay Application Fee
- Then Click on the Submit button to finish the application process.
- Finally, Take a Print of application for future use.
LIC AAO 2019 Notification – Important dates
|Advertisement Date||02nd March 2019|
|Starting date to Apply Online||02nd March 2019|
|Closing Date to apply Online||22nd March 2019|
|Prelims Exam dates||04th & 5th May 2019|
|Mains Exam Dates||28th June 2019|
LIC AAO 2019 Recruitment – Important Links
|LIC AAO Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Why Isarkariresults.com for LIC Recruitment 2019?
Now you may raise a question that, Why Isarkariresults.com for LIC AAO Careers 2019? Why not others? Here is a solution for you. Here on this dedicated page of LIC Recruitment 2019, we will be listed a complete recruitment process along with Online Application form links. Apart from this, here you can get Syllabus, Previous Papers, Admit Cards & other details once it gets released from the officials of Life Insurance Corporation of India under one roof. In Future, if you don’t want to miss any notification released from LIC, Subscribe to our newsletter or be regular to our page.