Last Updated on December 11, 2018
Name of the Organization: Maharashtra Public Service Commission & Directorate of Forensic Science Laboratories
No. of Vacancies: 43
Name of the Posts: Scientific Officer
Post Date: 19th October 2018
Category: Maharashtra Govt Jobs
Information: The Maharashtra Public Service Commission & Directorate of Forensic Science Laboratories released its notification to recruit 43 dynamic candidates for Scientific Officer Posts. Candidates who have interest towards MPSC Recruitment 2018 can start applying from 15th October 2018 for the post of Scientific Officer. Candidates who did their Graduation or Post Graduation in Engineering Science can utilize this opportunity and apply for MPSC Scientific Officer Recruitment 2018 before 05th November 2018. However, get all the Eligibility details like Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Age Limit, Salary Structure & other details of MPSC Scientific Officer Recruitment 2018 in the below article.
MPSC Scientific Officer Recruitment 2018
43 – Scientific Officer Post
MPSC Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No. of Vacancies|
MPSC Scientific Officer Jobs 2018 Eligibility Details
- Applicants who have done Graduation or Post Graduation in streams like Physics/Computer Science/Information & Technology can apply for this post
- Candidates those have Engineering Degree in Computer Science/Electronics/Information & Technology are eligible to apply for this post in MPSC Recruitment 2018.
- Check out complete educational details of MPSC Scientific Officer Recruitment in Official Notification.
- Minimum: 20 Years
- Maximum: 38 Years
- As per the rules of MPSC Scientific Officer Recruitment 2018
MPSC Recruitment 2018 Details – mpsc.gov.in
- For General & OBC: Rs. 524/-
- For SC/ST Candidates: Rs.324/-
- The Application fee should be paid through Online.
- Advertisement Date: 13th October 2018
- Starting Date to apply: 15th October 2018
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 05th November 2018
The Salary Structure for Bihar State Power Holding Company Limited Jobs is given below.
- Scientific Officer: Rs.9,300/- to Rs.34,800/- with GP of Rs.4,400/- Per Month
How to Apply for MPSC Recruitment 2018
- Click on the MPSC Scientific officer Recruitment 2018-19 Application Form link provided below.
- And then download the application form.
- Enter all the required details in Application Form.
- Attach copies of required certificates along with your Photograph.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee.
- And, Click on Submit button to finish the application Process.
MPSC Scientific Officer Recruitment 2018 Important Links
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
| Touch in with us on FB || YouTube|
Useful Links :
Why Isarkariresults for MPSC Scientific Officer Jobs 2018?
Sarkari Result is the one stop Solution for all MPSC Scientific Officer Recruitment 2018. Isarkariresults ensures that we provide all the Notifications and Updates Released by Maharashtra Public Service Commission Recruitment Board. We are Promising the Users that, will never miss any of the MPSC Jobs 2018. Candidates need to do a Simple Task to Stay Updated with MPSC Scientific Officer Jobs 2018, that is they have to visit www.isarkariresults.com
daily or subscribe to our Notifications. An applicant can get all the details of the MPSC Careers 2018 here.