Last Updated on May 21, 2019
MRPL Recruitment 2019 – Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited recently announced a job notification to recruit 195 vacancies for the post of Apprentice. The official notification dropped by the officials of MRPL Recruitment Board through its official site i.e, mrpl.co.in on this month of April 2019. Interested applicants can send their online application from 18th April 2019. While the MRPL Careers 2019 Online Application Form will close off on 17th May 2019. However, Check out complete recruitment details of MRPL Recruitment 2019-20 from the upcoming sections of this page.
MRPL Recruitment 2019-20 Overview
|Name of the Board||Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited|
|Name of the Posts||Apprentice|
|Number of Vacancies||195|
|Starting Date to Apply||18th April 2019|
|Walk-In Dates||17th May 2019|
|Job Category||Karnataka Govt Jobs|
MRPL Careers 2019 – mrpl.co.in
Interested candidates who hold a bachelor degree in the respective area from recognized institution or university can eligible to apply for this post. As this is going to be one of the best opportunity for the applicants who reside of Mangalore we advise the applicants to apply for the apprentice post before the last date. Here on this page of MPRL Recruitment 2019-20, we have linked Online Application Form, Important Dates, and other required details to apply for MPRL Careers 2019-20. Check out from the below sections of this page.
Also Check: PWD Karnataka Recruitment 2019
MRPL Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Graduate Apprenticeship Training|
|Electrical & Electronics Engineering||08|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering||10|
|Technician Apprenticeship Training|
|Electrical & Electronics Engineering||15|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering||12|
Eligibility Criteria for MRPL Recruitment 2019
As per the MPRL Recruitment Notification, we are going to describe you about the Eligibility Criteria like Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, Selection Process, Application Fee, Application Form & other necessary details to apply for Graduate & Technician post in MRPL Notification 2019. Get it from the upcoming sections of this page.
Here are the Educational Qualification details of MPRL Recruitment 2019-20.
- Graduate Apprenticeship Training: Applicants must have done Degree in Engineering with good academic excellence from any govt recognised institution or university can eligible to apply for this post.
- Technician Apprenticeship Training: Applicants must have done Diploma in respective streams with good academic excellence from any govt recognized institution or university can eligible to apply for this post
- Furthermore Educational Qualification details, Applicants can refer to the official notification which is linked below.
Refer Official Notification
- Age Relaxation will be applicable as per the rules of the Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited Recruitment Board.
The Stipend for MRPL Careers 2019 is listed below.
- For Graduate Apprentice: Rs.10,000/- PM
- For Technician Apprentice: Rs.7,100/- PM
- Refer Official Notification
The Selection Process of MRPL Jobs 2019 is given below.
- Written Test.
MRPL Recruitment 2019 – Application Procedure
The Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited Recruitment board allow the applicants to apply for Apprentice post through online mode. People who intend to apply for Apprentice Post must send the duly filled online Application on or before 17th May 2019. Hence, the MRPL Online Application Link will be active from 18th April 2019.
How to Apply for MRPL Careers 2019?
- Click on the Official Notification link provided below.
- Find careers corner on the official website.
- Click on the Apprentice Notification link.
- Get Official Notification, Read it carefully.
- Fill the Online Application form with required details and Upload the required documents.
- Pay Application Fee (If required)
- Then Click on Submit button to finish the application process.
- Finally, Take a Print of application for future use.
MRPL Recruitment 2019 – Important Dates
|Advertisement Date||16th April 2019|
|Starting Dates to Apply Online||18th April 2019|
|Closing Dates to Apply Online||17th May 2019|
|Availability of Admit Card||15 days prior to the announced date of Exam|
MRPL Jobs 2019 – Important Links
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Recommended Jobs for you:
> Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2019 – 38 Vacancies
> Indian Army Recruitment 2019 – Various Vacancies
> SBI Recruitment 2019 – 10,904 Vacancies
> UPSC Recruitment 2019 – 2528 Vacancies
> AIIMS Recruitment 2019 – 728 Vacancies
Why Isarkariresults.com for MRPL Jobs Vacancy 2019?
Now you may raise a question that, Why Isarkariresults.com for MRPL Recruitment 2019? Why not others? Here is a solution for you. Here on this dedicated page, we will be listed a complete recruitment process along with Online Application form links. Apart from this, here you can get Syllabus, Previous Papers, Admit Cards & other details once it gets released from the officials of Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited under one roof. In Future, if you don’t want to miss any notification released from MRPL Notification, Subscribe to our newsletter or be regular to our page.