NABARD Grade A Syllabus 2019 – Checking out for the National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development Exam 2019 details. Here find the updated Assistant Manager Grade A Exam Pattern details along with the Grade A Exam Syllabus of NABARD Board. This article will give you the detailed Exam Syllabus listed according to the topic wise manner. Also, candidates can find the NABARD Recruitment 2019 Notification details along with the NABARD Results & NABARD Assistant Manager Admit Card 2019 links in the important link section.
NABARD Grade A Exam Syllabus Pdf 2019 – Overview
National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development Board has announced the examination for Assistant Manager Grade A Exams. During this academic year 2019-20 the NABARD Board conducts the Assistant Manager Exams. Those who have applied for the Grade A Exams can check out the below section. Here are a few details which will help you out during your Grade A Exam Prepapration. The NABARD Board recruits candidates under Assistant Manager for 92 Vacancies. As the emerging candidates for the NABARD Grade A Exams are huge and competitions seem to be very tough. So do check with the below section to gather the complete details about the Assistant Manager Garde A Exam Syllabus & Grade A Exam Pattern 2019 for the NABARD Exams.
NABARD Grade A Exam 2019 Selection Process
Applicants those who are appearing for the Assistant Manager Grade A Exam will be selected based on the performance in
- Preliminary Examination
- Mains Examination
- Interview Process
NABARD Grade A Exam Pattern 2019 – Assistant Manager Grade A
Assistant Manager Grade A Prelims Exam Pattern 2019
|Economic & Social Issues (with focus on Rural India)||40|
|Agriculture & Rural Development (with focus on Rural India)||40|
NABARD Grade A Main Exam Pattern 2019
|II||Economic and Social Issues and Agri. and Rural Development, Candidates applying Agriculture Post have Test On Related Discipline||100|
About NABARD Exam:
- Both the Preliminary & Mains Exam should be undertaken.
- Both the Prelims & Mains Examination would cover up for 200 marks.
- The time duration would be for 1 1/2 Hours for each paper.
- The NABARD Exam will be a written examination.
NABARD Assistant Manager Grade A Syllabus 2019-20
NABARD Asst Manager Syllabus for Prelims Exam
- Relationship Concepts.
- Verbal and Figure Classification.
- Blood Relations.
- Number Ranking.
- Number Series.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Problem Solving.
- Decision Making.
- Arithmetical Computation.
- Embedded Figures.
- Mirror Images.
- Figure Classification.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Arithmetical Number Series.
- Time and Work
- Time and Distance.
- Profit and Loss.
- Number Systems.
- Use of Tables and Graphs.
- Decimals and Fractions.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Computation of Whole Numbers etc.
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Awards and Honors.
- Budget and Five Year Plans.
- Books and Authors.
- International & National Organizations.
- Countries & Capitals.
- Important Days.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- Important Financial & Economic News etc.
- Subject-Verb Agreement.
- Error Correction.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Unseen Passages etc.
NABARD Asst Manager Syllabus for Mains Exam
- Agricultural Economics
- Elementary Statistics for Economics
- Ecology and its relevance to man, natural resources
- Seed production and processing technologies
- Principles of Plant Physiology with reference to plant nutrition
- Weeds, their characteristics, dissemination, and association with various crops
- Soil conservation
- Farm management
- Agricultural extension, its importance, and role
- Enzymes and plant pigments
- Major fruits, plantation crops, vegetables, spices and flower crops
- Diagnosis of pests and diseases of field crops
- Food production and consumption trends in India
- Cropping patterns in different agro-climatic zones of the country
- Important features and scope of various types of forestry plantations
- Cell structure, function and cell cycle
- History of plant breeding
- Engineering in agriculture and rural life
- Agricultural Mechanization
- Agricultural produce management
- Fruit & Plantation Crops
- Fruit and Vegetable Technology
- Floriculture and Landscape Gardening
- Energy Value of Foods, Energy Requirement
- Dairy Technology
- Infestation Control and Pesticides
- General Principles of Food Preservation
- The technology of Food Grains and Legumes
- Packaging Technology
- Unit Operations
- The technology of Animal Products
- Fishery, Biology of Finfish, Shellfish including Molluscs
- Fishery Planning, Finance, and Management
- Post-Harvest Technology in Fishery
- Capture FisheriesFishery Management
- Farm Engineering
- Fundamentals of Extension, Education & Rural Development
- Animal Health
- Meat and Meat Products
- Forage Production
- Dairy Management and Economics
- Other Species of Livestock (Sheep, Goat, Pig, and Rabbit)
- Animal Genetics and Breeding
- Physiology of Reproduction and Lactation
- Animal Nutrition
Water Resource Development and Management
- Ground Water, Hydrology and Construction of Wells and Tubewells
- Diversion Head Works
- Spillage, Gates and Energy Dissipators
- River Control
- Canal Falls, Canal Regulators
- Cross Drainage Works
- Dams and Reservoirs
- Water Requirement of Crops
- Canal Irrigation System
- Ecology and its scope, bio-echers
- Definition and Sources of Pollution
- Ecosystems of the world
- Types of forests in India and their coverage statistics
- Conversion, extraction, and transportation of timbers and firewood
- Importance of forest pathology
- Importance of forest
- Economics of forest management
- Forest trees of industrial utility
- Environment factor influencing forest vegetation and productivity
- Silviculture Systems
- Forest environments and environmental factors
- Regeneration of Forest
- Importance of wood and minor forest products
- Principal groups of plants
- Importance of energy plantation
- Seed orchards, maintenance, and selection of orchards
- Microflora in forestry system
- Definition of social and agro-forestry
- Wood structure, cellular composition
- Defects and abnormalities of wood
- Natural durability of timber, bamboo and thatch grasses
- Strategies / Tools in Community Organization
- Social Work Research
- Indian Society
- Social Policy
- Evolution of Social Work
- Development of Social Work Education in India
- Democracy as a Concept
- The concept of Professional Social Work
- Social Welfare Administration
- Social Justice and Welfare Organization
- Understanding Community
- Social Action as a method of Social Work
- Contemporary Ideologies
- Working with Groups
- Problems of Social Structure
- Social Problems And Fields Of Social Work In India
NABARD Asst Manager Syllabus Chartered Accountant
- Financial Accounting
- Management Accounting
- Business Communication
- Business Correspondence Related to Personnel
- Economics and Statistics
- Accounting, Business Laws
- Incorporation and its Consequences
- Securities Laws and Compliances
- General and Commercial Laws
- Constitution of India
- Interpretation of Statutes, Law relating to Specific Relief
- Code of Civil Procedure
- Criminal Procedure Code
- Financial Structure
- Investments, Loans, and Deposits
- Societies, Co-operative Societies, Trusts, Producer Companies and Limited Liability Partnerships, Economic and Labour Laws
Important Links for NABARD Syllabus Pdf 2019-20
|NABARD Recruitment||Click Here|
|NABARD Admit Card||Download Here|
|NABARD Results||Click Here|