Last Updated on May 20, 2019
NIOS Recruitment 2019 – Checking out for the National Institute of Open Schooling vacancy details. Here comes the notification regarding the NIOS Vacancy. National Institute School is ready to recruit 90 candidates for the Supervisor, Director & Other Officer & other posts. As this National Institute of Open Schooling Recruitment is conducted for the people from all over India, candidates are requested to register for the vacancy before its too late. Applications are invited through Online Process. This online application is open up from 16th April 2019. Make sure of your eligibility criteria and apply for the NIOS 2019 Notification before 17th May 2019. Scroll down the entire section to gather the complete details about the National Institute of Open Schooling Recruitment details.
NIOS Recruitment 2019-20 Highlights
|Name of the Board||National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS)|
|Name of the Posts||EDP Supervisor, Junior Assistant, Academic Officer & Other|
|Number of Vacancies||90|
|Starting Date to Apply||16th April 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||17th May 2019|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
NIOS Jobs 2019 @ www.nios.ac.in
The best of all National Institute of Open Schooling has announced notification for the 90 EDP Supervisor, Junior Assistant, Academic Officer & Other Posts. Those of interested candidates should possess certain educational qualification and age limit details to enter into the NIOS Careers 2019-20. The National Institute of Open Schooling invites application from the candidates based on the eligibility criteria. In case of any application not found under the eligibility details, the application form would be rejected. Those of rejected applications will not get the application fee back. So do check twice or thrice before making up your registration. Applicants are advised to get the complete details regarding the EDP Supervisor, Junior Assistant, Academic Officer & Other Post from the below section.
Also Check: BSF Recruitment 2019 – 1130 Vacancies
NIOS Vacancy 2019 Details
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Deputy Director (Academic)||02|
|Deputy Director (Accounts)||01|
|Assistant Audit Officer||01|
Eligibility Criteria for NIOS Notification 2019
As per the NIOS Recruitment Notification, we are going to describe to you about the Eligibility Criteria like Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, Selection Process, Application Fee, Online Application & other necessary details to apply for the above post in NIOS Jobs 2019. Get it from the upcoming sections of this page.
Here are the Educational Qualification details of NIOS Recruitment 2019-20.
- Deputy Director (Academic) – Aspirants should have completed the at least 2nd class Master’s Degree with 55% of marks.
- Deputy Director (Accounts) – Officers from Central or State Government, Universities/ Semi Government/ Autonomous organizations, professional and research institutions and bodies holding the analogous post on regular basis or with 5 years.
- Academic Officer – On deputation from IA & AS or various central Government Accounts Services holding analogous.
- Assistant Audit Officer – Candidates should have completed with 05 Years of experience in Accounts/Audit in a Government/ Autonomous Organization.
- EDP Supervisor – Should have completed with Bachelor Degree from a recognized university.
- Junior Assistant – Completed with the Senior Secondary from a recognized board.
- For detailed information about the educational qualification to refer to the Official Notification.
|Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|Director (Evaluation)||52 Years|
|Deputy Director (Academic)|
|Deputy Director (Accounts)||56 Years|
|Assistant Audit Officer|
|EDP Supervisor||37 Years|
|Junior Assistant||27 Years|
NIOS Vacancy 2019 Salary Structure
|Name of the Post||Salary Details As per 7th CPC|
|Director (Evaluation)||Level-13 of the pay matrix ( ₹ 123100-215900)|
|Deputy Director (Academic)|
|Deputy Director (Accounts)||Level-12 of the pay matrix (₹ 78800-209200)|
|Academic Officer||Level-10 of the pay matrix (₹ 56100-177500)|
|Assistant Audit Officer||Level-7 of the pay matrix ( ₹ 44900-142400)|
|EDP Supervisor||Level-6 of the pay matrix ( ₹ 35400-112400)|
|Junior Assistant||Level-2 of the pay matrix ( ₹ 19900-63200)|
NIOS Jobs 2019 Application Fee
Application Fee for Supervisor, Director & Other Officer Posts would be
- Group ‘A’ (UR & OBC) – Rs. 750
- Group ‘B’ (UR & OBC) – Rs. 500
- Group ‘C’ (UR & OBC) – Rs. 500
- Group ‘A’ (SC& ST) – Rs. 250
- Group ‘B’ (SC& ST) – Rs. 250
- Group ‘C'(SC& ST) – Rs. 150
- ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD – Nil
National Institute of Open Schooling Recruitment 2019 Selection Process
Candidates those who appear for the Supervisor, Director & Other Officer Posts selection process, will be selected based on the below-listed performance details.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
NIOS Recruitment 2019 Application Procedure
Getting into NIOS Career 2019 one must satisfy all the eligibility details. As that the application processing mode is through Online Process. Candidates can pay the application fee through Online Process. Check out the last date ie. 17th May 2019 and fill the application form with all the necessary details that are asked for.
How to Apply for NIOS Recruitment 2019?
- Click on the Official Notification and read all the information given in.
- Click on Apply Online link.
- Check for the Recruitment (Direct/ Deputation) Mode.
- Click on the respected mode you want to apply for.
- Enter all the basic details that are asked for.
- Upload the respected Documents to the Application form.
- Recheck the filled information.
- Hit on the Submit Button.
- Take a print out of the completed application for future use.
Important Dates for NIOS Notification 2019
|Starting Date to Apply for Online||16th April 2019|
|Last Date to Apply Online||17th May 2019|
NIOS Jobs 2019 – Important Links
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Recommended Jobs for you:
Why Isarkariresults.com for NIOS Recruitment 2019?
Now you may raise a question that, Why Isarkariresults.com for NIOS Recruitment 2019? Why not others? Here is a solution for you. Here on this dedicated page, we will be listed a complete recruitment process along with Online Application form links. Apart from this, here you can get Syllabus, Previous Papers, Admit Cards & other details once it gets released from the officials of National Institute of Open Schooling under one roof. In Future, if you don’t want to miss any notification released from NIOS Careers, Subscribe to our newsletter or be regular to our page. Hence, Applicants are advised to make use of this article and apply for NIOS Notification 2019-20.