Last Updated on January 11, 2019
NIRD Recruitment 2019: National Institute of Rural Development has released the latest notification for various vacancies. This includes Consultants, DEO & Other Posts. NIRD Recruitment board has given a good amount of vacancies for the candidates. There are 36 opening for the applicants who are looking for Central Govt jobs. The application form will be available from 26th December 2018 to 10th January 2019. Candidates can get the details about the NIRD Recruitment in the below section.
This is one of the great opportunity for the candidates those who are looking for the Government Jobs. The application form will be collected only through the mode of Online. If candidates send the application form via offline mode then it will be rejected by the NIRD Recruitment Board. So while filling the application form candidates should be very careful. Read the below article, which will definitely help you to fill the application form in an easy manner.
NIRD Recruitment 2019 Overview
|Name of the Board||National Institute of Rural Development|
|No of Vacancies||36|
|Name of the post||Consultants, DEO & Other Posts|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location|| Hyderabad/ New Delhi|
|Starting Date to Apply||26th December 2018|
|Last Date to Apply||10th January 2019|
NIRD Careers 2019 – nird.org.in
National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj is a premier Institute of national and international repute in terms of capacity-building and research in the realm of Rural Development and related aspects. National Project Management Unit (NPMU) Under Rashtriya Gram Swaraj Abhiyan (RGSA), NIRDPR proposes to engage the services of suitable candidates on a temporary basis for a period of one year purely on contract basis for the following project positions.
Here applicants can check with the eligibility Criteria like educational qualification, Age limit, application fee, pay scale details, official notification, application link and so on. Scroll down the entire web page to collect more details about the NIRD Recruitment. Moreover, applicants can get the latest and upcoming NIRD Job 2019 notification here. Here both Freshers and experienced candidates can get more beneficiary.
NIRD Vacancy 2019 Details
|Post Name||No Of Vacancy|
|Data Entry Operators (DEO)||14|
|Steno – Hindi||01|
|Steno – English||01|
NIRD Jobs 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Project Manager: PG or Higher preferably in Social Science with a minimum of 10 years in Social Sector and Managing Projects with proficiency in working on Computers
- Consultants: PG or Higher preferably in Social Science with a minimum of 05 years in relevant areas/ Social Sector with proficiency in working on Computers
- Data Entry Operators (DEO): Graduate with Certificate/ Diploma in ITI Proficiency in working in Computers and typing in English
- Hindi Translators: Post Graduate in Hindi or English or either subject as optional with minimum experience of 02 years, proficiency in translation from English to Hindi & vice versa and typing in Hindi with proficiency in working on Computers
- Stenographer: Graduate with shorthand skills @ 100 wpm Proficiency in working on Computers and typing in Hindi or English
- Project Assistant: Graduation or Higher preferably in Social Science with a minimum of 05 years in relevant areas/ Social Sector with proficiency in working on Computers
- Refer the official Notification fro the prescribed Age Limit
- Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the Interview
- Refer to Official Website for more details
|Project Manager||₹ 1.20 lakh per month|
|Data Entry Operators (DEO)||₹ 25,000/-|
|Hindi Translators||₹ 35,000/-|
|Steno – Hindi||₹ 25,000/-|
|Steno – English||₹ 25,000/-|
|Project Assistant||₹ 35,000/-|
- Candidates can refer the Official Website to know the details about application fee for NIRD Jobs 2019.
Steps to Apply for NIRD Recruitment 2019
- Candidates can check the official Notification given below
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user. Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
Important Dates for NIRD Notification 2019
|Starting Date to Apply||26th December 2018|
|Last Date to Apply|| 10th January 2019|
Important Links for NIRD Recruitment 2019