Last Updated on November 27, 2018
NTPC Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online for 107 Diploma Engineer Trainee, ITI Trainee & Other Vacancies: Latest Central Government Jobs alert!! National Thermal Power Corporation Limited announced a recruitment notice to hire 107 Diploma Engineer Trainee, ITI Trainee & Other Vacancies. Study this article to get aware of the NTPC Recruitment process.
Interested Candidates can apply Online for NTPC Careers 2018 from 25th October 2018. Last Date to apply for NTPC Limited Recruitment 2018 is 24th November 2018. However, Check out all the necessary details of NTPC Recruitment 2018 in the below sections of this page. Also, Visit the NTPC official Website i.e, www.ntpcindia.com to get other details of NTPC Jobs 2018.
NTPC Recruitment 2018 -www.ntpc.co.in
|Name of the Organisation||National Thermal Power Corporation Limited|
|Name of the Posts||Diploma Engineer Trainee, ITI Trainee & Other|
|No. of Vacancies||107|
|Starting dates to apply Online||25th October 2018|
|Closing Dates to Apply Online||24th November 2018|
NTPC Jobs 2018 Notification Details
Candidates can find details regarding the NTPC Recruitment Notification on this page. Recently, Officials of National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC) announced 107 Vacancies for Diploma Engineer Trainee, ITI Trainee & other Posts. Candidates interested in applying for this NTPC Careers can get the details via www.ntpcindia.com in this page. Officials will select suitable applicants based on their performance in Written Examination and Interview. Here we have also provided additional details about NPTC Jobs on this page. Please make use of this piece of Information and be a part of NTPC Limited Recruitment 2018.
On this web page, we have included the required information which is necessary to apply for NTPC Limited Recruitment Jobs 2018. Applicants who have done Diploma or ITI in Concerned subjects can eligible to apply for this post. Well, The posting will be held in Odisha. So, Applicants can check the eligibility details like Educational Qualification, Selection process, Age Limit, Salary Structure, Application Fee & other details of NTPC Recruitment 2018. Scroll down to get complete information about NTPC Careers 2018.
NTPC Recruitment 2018-19 Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No. of Vacancies|
|Diploma Engineer Trainee|
|C & I||10|
|ITI Trainee (Fitter)/ ITI Trainee Electrician)/ITI Trainee (Instrument Mechanic)||42 (22-Fitter, 12-Electrician, 8-Instrument)|
|Lab Assistant Trainee (Chemistry)||06|
|Assistant Material / Store Keeper Trainee||04|
NTPC Limited Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Details
The following are the post wise Educational Qualification detail of NTPC Jobs 2018.
- ITI Trainee: Applicants must have passed in 10th Class + Full-time regular ITI Course in Fitter/Electrician/Instrumentation respectively can eligible to apply for this posts.
- Lab Assistant: Candidates should have qualified in Full-time Regular B.Sc in Chemistry can eligible to apply for this post.
Candidates must have below given Age limit for all the Posts in NTPC Recruitment 2018-19.
- Diploma Engineer Trainee: 18 to 25 Years
- ITI Trainee or Lab Assistant: 18 to 27 Years
Here is the Selection Process of NTPC Jobs 2018-19.
- Online Examination
Applicants must pay the below-given Application Fee for NTPC Limited Recruitment 2018.
- Please Refer Official Notification Provided Below.
The Applicant will get prescribed pay scale as per post for NTPC Vacancy 2018.
- Diploma Engineer Trainee: Rs.15,500/- to Rs.34,500/- PM
- ITI Trainee: Rs.11,500/- to Rs.26,000/- PM
NTPC Recruitment 2018 Notification Application Form
The candidates who are willing to apply this NTPC Recruitment 2018 Notification can apply for the same through the link provided below. Click on Central Government Jobs for related NTPC Limited Details. So, all the Applicants get NTPC Online Application Form links on this page which are directly linked to the official website. Some of the Job Seekers, know how to apply this NTPC Recruitment 2018-19 but some of them are struggling with the Online Apply Process. Those Job Seekers can follow this page, to get the application details regarding NTPC Vacancy 2018.
How to Apply for National Thermal Power Corporation Limited Recruitment 2018
- First of all, Click on NTPC Jobs 2018 Notification provided below.
- Read the given Instructions Carefully.
- Make Sure that you satisfy all the eligibility conditions that are listed above.
- Now, Click on NTPC Careers 2018 Apply Online Link Provided below.
- Enter all the details asked in NTPC Online Application Form.
- Attach copies of necessary testimonials if needed.
- Pay the Prescribed Application fee.
- Finally, hit on submit button to complete NTPC Limited Recruitment 2018 Application Process.
NTPC Careers 2018 Important Dates
|Advertisement Date||October 2018|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||25th October 2018|
|Last Date to Apply Online||24th November 2018|
NTPC Recruitment 2018-19 Important Links
|Apply Online Link||CLICK HERE|
|Previous Papers||GET HERE|
|NTPC Official Website||CLICK HERE|