Last Updated on March 7, 2019
NTRO Previous Year Question Paper Pdf download here. Candidates those who have applied for the NTRO Technical Assistant Exams should startup their preparation as that the exams are coming near. NTRO Technical Assitant Exam Dates are announced in the official site. Aspirants those who are looking for the NTRO Previous Year Paper in Pdf format for your reference during the exam time can get it here. We have gathered the NTRO Technical Assistant Exam Previous Papers as per subject wise in the below section.
Candidates those who have started up their NTRO Exam preparation will find this article mush useful. The list of NTRO Technical Assistant Exam Papers which are displayed below can be download at free of cost just by clicking on the download link. We have also attached down the NTRO Technical Assitant Exam pattern along with that candidates can find the NTRO Technical Assistant Exam Syllabus 2019 Pdf in the important link section. Scroll down and get complete details about the NTRO Previous Year Question Paper Pdf here.
NTRO Exam 2019-20 Overview @ ntro.gov.in
|Name of the Organization||National Technical Research Organisation (NTRO)|
|Name of the Posts||Technical Assistant|
|Exam Type||Online Examination|
|Job Location||Across India|
Download NTRO Technical Assistant Previous Question Paper | NTRO Exam Old Papers Pdf
Those who are searching for the NTRO Previous Year Question Paper for Technical Assistant Exam can find it here. We have gathered the NTRO Technical Assistant Model Question Paper from the Official Site. During the exam time, you may get confused about finding the proper Previous Year Question paper for the respected post. So we are here to help you out from your confusion. Here is the list of NTRO Question Paper with Answer pdf for your reference for TA Electrical and Computer-based papers. Aspirants could find out the NTRO TA Sample Question Paper which would help you out to know the model of the questions that appears in the exam.
NTRO Exam Model Question Papers are listed for the reference of the candidates and do not assume the same of the exam. Only when you get to know the Model of the question and the nature of the exam you may increase your scoring. Referring to the NTRO Previous Year Question Paper will help you increase your confidence in the exam and also you can manage your time during the exam hours. People who are in search of National Technical Research Organisation Old Question Paper can get through this article and also make a suggestion to your friends if they are preparing for the NTRO Technical Assistant Exam.
NTRO Exam Pattern 2019 – Tier 1 Exam Pattern
|Name of the Subjects||No of Questions||Total Marks||Total Duration|
|General Science||100||400 Marks||2 Hrs|
|Concerned Subjects/ Stream (Electronics/ Computer Science)|
|Total||100 Questions||400 Marks||2 Hours|
About the NTRO Exam
- NTRO Exam is conducted as an Online Examination.
- For each question asked in the NTRO Exam is allotted for 4 marks.
- The time duration of 4 Hours would be allotted for the NTRO Exam.
- Main Subjects which are covered is
- General Knowledge
- Numerical Ability
- General English
Download NTRO Previous Year Question Paper
|Electronics Previous Papers||Download|
|Computer Science Papers||Download|
Important Links for NTRO Exam Syllabus 2019 Pdf
|NTRO Syllabus||Download Here|
|NTRO Recruitment||Click Here|
|Official Site||Click Here|
Exam Preparation Tips
Candidates those who are still not in the idea about their exam preparation can check this section. Here we have listed out few exam preparation steps which would really help you out during the exam time.
- Make a time table before the exam. Feel relaxed during the exam preparation. Give yourself enough time to study before the exam.
- Make sure the surroundings which you select to study suits you at your best.
- Use the flow chart and diagram for studying. The notes which you take down during the preparation should be like a diagram or by the usage of the flow chart.
- Gather the updated Exam Syllabus Pdf and Exam Pattern. Make sure you go through the exam pattern properly and grasp an idea about the exam. Do not skip any topics that are listed in the Syllabus section as they may be the most important part of your exam.
- Collect several previous year question paper for your reference and get it saved in your folder for future use.
- Make sure you have a regular test practice with the topics that you covered up all through the day. Also, include a mock test as a regular one.
- At the end of you should complete your target that is fixed for that day. Allot separate timing for each topic and start up your preparation.
- Take healthy and good foods. Be sure that your food timing is regular and do not skip any food time.
- Drink plenty of water, which makes you feel relaxed and feels fresh and dehydrated.
- Go for your bed as a regular timing. Do not involve in late night studies which may result in spoiling your health.