Last Updated on February 16, 2019
NVS Recruitment 2019: Great news for the applicants who are looking to place in Central Govt Jobs. The Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti recently announced the latest recruitment notification to hire candidates of 251 for the post of Teaching & Non Teaching staff. The official notification was released on the official website of Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti on this month of January 2019. So, people who intend to apply for the above post in NVS Recruitment can refer to this article to get complete recruitment details.
NVS Recruitment 2019 Overview
|Name of the Board||Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti|
|No of Vacancies||251|
|Name of the Exams|
Teaching & Non Teaching
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Starting Date to Apply|
11th January 2019
|Last Date to Apply|
14th February 2019
This is going to one of the best opportunity for the applicants who are looking to get placed in Govt Jobs. People are advised to send the application form on or before 14th February 2019. while starting dates is started to apply for NVS Recruitment 2019. As per the notification, the 251 vacancies include Principal, Assistant Commissioner, Assistant & other posts. Moreover, Applicants need to send the Online application form on or before the last date. Well, Check out more details of Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Recruitment 2019 from the official site i.e, navodaya.gov.in.
Candidates those who are applying for the above post in NVS Vacancy 2019 can check their eligibility criteria like educational Qualification, age limit, application link, selection process and so on. Before applying for NVS Recruitment 2019 candidates are requested to check the below web page to avoid confusion while filling the application form. The incomplete application form will be rejected by the Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Recruitment board. For more details scroll down the below page.
NVS Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Vacancies|
|Assistant Commissioner (Administration) (Group – A)||03|
|Assistant (Group C)||02|
|Post Graduate Teachers (PGTs) (Group B)||218|
NVS Recruitment 2019-20 Eligibility Details
- Principal: Applicants should hold a Master degree from any govt recognized institution or university with 50% marks can eligible to apply for this post.
- Assistant Commissioner: Should have a graduate degree from any govt recognized institution or university can apply for this post.
- Assistant: candidates should have graduation degree with good computer knowledge can apply
- Computer Operator: Degree from a recognized university & should have word processing & Data entry with one-year computer diploma from a recognized institution.
- Post Graduate Teachers: Two years integrated post Graduation from any govt recognized institution or university can apply for this post.
The Age limit for NVS Recruitment 2019 is listed below
- Principal: Not exceeding 50 Years
- Assistant Commissioner: 45 Years
- Assistant (Group C): 18 to 30 Years
- Computer Operator (Group C): 18 to 30 Years
- Post Graduate Teachers: Not exceeding 40 Years
- Age Relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of Examination/ interview.
- Principal: Rs.78,800/- to Rs.2,09,200/-
- Assistant Commissioner: Rs.67,700/- to Rs.2,08,700/-
- Assistant (Group C): Rs.35,400/- to Rs.1,12,400/-
- Computer Operator (Group C): Rs.25,500/- to Rs.81,100/-
- Post Graduate Teachers: Rs.47,600/- to Rs.1,51,100/-
|Assistant (Group C)||Rs.800/-|
|Computer Operator (Group C)||Rs.800/-|
|Post Graduate Teachers||Rs.1000/-|
|Application Fee should be paid through Online Only|
NVS Recruitment 2019 – Online Application Form
Here, we will be providing direct links to the online application form to make avail of users. As per the recruitment notification, Applicants need to fill the online application in order to apply for the above post in NVS Jobs 2019. The board allows only online applications. So, applicants can keep this in mind and fill the form carefully. Along with the application form we also listed steps to apply for UNVS Recruitment 2019-20. So make use of this article and apply for the clerk post.
How to Apply for NVS Jobs 2019?
- Click on the Online Apply link provided below.
- Find careers corner on the official website.
- Click on the desired Notification link.
- Get Official Notification, Read it carefully.
- Fill the Online Application form with required details and Upload required documents.
- Pay Application Fee (If required)
- Then Click on Submit button to finish the application process.
- Finally, Take a Print of application for future use.
Important Dates for NVS Recruitment 2019
|Advertisement Date||11th January 2019|
|Starting Date to Apply||15th January 2019|
|Last Date to Apply|
|Fee deposit opens||15th January 2019|
|Admit card Download starts (Tentative)||10th March 2019|
|Date of Written Test (Tentative)||Last week of March 2019|
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|NVS Admit Card||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|