O Level Syllabus 2019 – NIELIT O Level Syllabus 2019 – O Level Theory & Practical Exam Syllabus 2019. Download the Theory and Practical Exam details for NIELIT O Level Exam 2019. Candidates those who are searching for the O level Exam Syllabus for the NIELIT Exam can get the complete details right here in the below section. Applicants check out the O Level Theory & Practical Exam Pattern and Exam Syllabus is listed below for the reference of the candidates.
NIELIT O Level Exam Syllabus 2019-20 Download
Dear Candidates!!! Here is good news for those who are preparing for the O Level Exams. Candidates those who are interested in NIELIT O Level Exam should clear the Examination conducted by the Central Government. To crack down this examination candidates must get to know the exact syllabus and exam pattern details. To help you out for the O Level Exam we people from Isarkariresults have gathered and listed out it here. Make sure you get down all the Syllabus details and do not skip any of the topics that are listed under the O Level Syllabus 2019-20.
O Level Exam Pattern 2019-20 | NIELIT O Level Exam Pattern 2019
- The Theory Examination for each module under the fourth revised syllabus would be for Duration of 3 Hours.
- The Total Marks for each subject would be 100 Marks.
- One Practical examination of 3 Hours duration and would have a maximum of 100 marks.
NIELIT ‘O’ Level Graduation System
|SI.No.||Marks Scored||Grade to be Awarded|
|1.||Below 50%||F (Failed)|
|2.||50% – 54%||D|
|3.||55% – 64%||C|
|4.||65% – 74%||B|
|5.||75% – 84%||A|
|6.||85% & Above||S|
NIELIT O Level Exam Syllabus 2019 Pdf
M1-R4: IT TOOLS AND BUSINESS SYSTEMS
- Computer Appreciation
- Data Base Operations
- Information Technology and Society
- Computer Organization
- Operating System
- Word Processing
- Spreadsheet Package
- Presentation Package
M2-R4: INTERNET TECHNOLOGY AND WEB DESIGN
- Introduction to the Internet
- Services on the Internet (Definition and Functions)
- Electronic Mail
- Current Trends on the Internet
- TCP/IP – Internet Technology and Protocol
- Internet Connectivity
- HTML Programming Basics
- Interactivity Tools
- Internet Network
- Web Publishing and Browsing
- Internet Security Management Concepts, Information Privacy and Copyright Issues.
M3-R4: PROGRAMMING AND PROBLEM SOLVING THROUGH ‘C’ LANGUAGE
- Introduction to Programming.
- Algorithms for Problem Solving.
- Introduction to ‘C’ Language.
- Conditional Statements and Loops.
- Storage Classes
- Structures and unions
- Self Referential Structures and Linked Lists
- File Processing
M4.1- R4: APPLICATION OF .NET TECHNOLOGY
- The NET framework
- C# Basics
- C# Using Libraries
- Advanced Features Using C#
- ASP.NET 2.0
- Introduction to Programming with Visual Basic NET
- File and Database Applications
- Advanced Programming Constructs
- .NET Architecture and Advanced Tools
M4.2-R4: INTRODUCTION TO MULTIMEDIA
- Introduction to Multimedia
- Computer Fonts and Hypertext
- Audio fundamentals and representations
- Image fundamentals and representations
- Video and Animation
- Multimedia Authoring
M4.3-R4: INTRODUCTION TO ICT RESOURCES
- PC Assembly and Operation
- Networking Concepts
- Network Administration
Few Words About NIELIT O Level Exam:
NIELIT ‘O’ Level Course is a foundation course of NIELIT Society in the field of Information Technology. The Duration of the Course is 1 Year (which includes 2 Semester for 6 months each). The next level IT Course of NIELIT ‘A’ Level which is equivalent to advance Diploma Course in Computer Application. The Course starts in the month of January and July every Year. The Objective of the Course is to prepare candidates for NIELIT Examination by imparting required Knowledge and Skill. Recognition has been given by the Government of India to NIELIT ‘O’ level examination conducted by the NIELIT Society as equivalent to Foundation Course in IT for the purpose of Employment to the Posts and Services under Central Government.
DOEACC O Level Study Material
- Sinha and P. Sinha, “ Foundations of Computing”, BPB Publication, 2008.
- ITL Educational Society, “Introduction to IT”, Pearson Education, 2009.
- Miller M, “Absolute Beginners Guide to Computer Basics”, Pearson Education, 2009.
- Sagman S, “MS Office for Windows XP”, Pearson Education, 2007.
- Turban, Mclean, and Wetherbe, “Information Technology and Management” John
- Balagurusamy E, “Fundamentals of Computers”, 2009, Tata McGraw-Hill
- Wiley & Sons.
- Mansfield Ron, “Working in Microsoft Office”, 2008, Tata McGraw-Hill
- D’Suoza & D’souza, “Learn Computer Step by Step”, Pearson Education, 2006.
- Kulkarni, “IT Strategy for Business”, Oxford University Press
- Mavis Beacon, “All-in-one MS Office” CD based views for self-learning, BPB Publication, 2008
- Perry G, “MS Office 2007”, Pearson Education, 2008.